Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest princess lisa
OMG!!! I'M LOOSING NOW, C'MON I ADMITT THAT PIANIST ARE ROMANTIC..BUT DRUMMERS WORK HARDER A LOT MORE THING TO DO.. AND THAT MEANS THEY'RE WAY MORE CREATIVE THAN PIANIST! IN MY OPINION..DONT GET BUTT HURT IF YOUR A PIANIST

Haha, bless.

"BUT DRUMMERS WORK HARDER A LOT MORE THING TO DO".... Hmmm... don't really agree with that. I think it's equal....? XD

pianist all the way! ;p especially if he looks like a drummer and comes out a pianist instead.

I totally agree!

Pianist for moi too! ^___^

Guest mimi_s2

pianists maybe im biased cause i play the piano myself but..

imagine a guy playing drums and trying to sing a love song to u....O_o

Guest すみ☆

Maybe you should have made a poll XD

Pianist, hands down.

If a guy were to play a song on piano for me, that's instant butt loads of cookie points.

If he were to do the same song on drums? It'd hardly be flattering. .__.;

Guest lildrummer

i'm a drummer... as you can see with my username... so i choose a drummer =)

they're cooler looking.

Guest --after forever

Can I choose both!?

Hahaha. Pianists are romantic in a way, more expressive. And... Drummers are hot? xD

It's so hard to choose. :tears:

Kay. I choose romance! Pianists. Though, if I could, I'd want both!

<3 pianist.

K, soo. uhh

i have a quesitonn.

my best friend lets call him "Matthew". Matthew wants to take me to Grad. and grad's a big deal here. usually we are just good friends. but he told another girl(my friend) that he might want to be more than friends. and that he was going to see after grad. he hasn't asked me yet. and he knows i like another guyy.. what if he asks me? I don't think i can turn him down... and everyone says the other guy "James" (that i like)might ask me.. if matthew asks me what do i doo? and what is matthew thinking asking me it's kinda weirdd? :o

Guest Simply_M3

So my girl is going to be spending the night at my place this upcoming Thurs and she said she wants to watch a drama movie with me on that following night. My question to you girls, is what drama movies do you recommend I watch with her? What are some of your personal favorites or what are some of the really popular titles out there that you know of that are worth watching? :)

Thank you!

THE NOTEBOOK!!!!!!! nothing beats this movie.

Guest Bamidele

Wow, this is kind of hard since I like when guys can play both of those instruments. If I had to choose though, it would be a pianist for sure. But if he can play both well, the better:)

Guest Wayyli

to me..

Pianist: the guy sounds like a gentleman and really romantic

Drummer: guy sounds hot and exciting.

i would have to say drummer though

Guest pooface

Pianist.. they can play nice, romantic,sweet songs!

drummer ..ermm it just a loud racket... without a band!