Quantcast

Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Guest sam sik

Some girl that I do find pretty/cute was talking to me on MSN the other day. Thank god it was only on MSN.

She was talking about how she had a crush on someone and she was disappointed and wished that she was more smart and pretty.

I reassured her that she is really pretty and cute!

Then she responded "No I'm not!"

I replied saying "ask *your best friend* what I think of you then =P"

BUT, I don't really like this girl as "girlfriend". I just like her as friends and I would like to keep it that way. But after I told her that I have a feeling that she thinks I like her or she is creeped out.

Our friendship is kinda new, I haven't really talked to her since last month. We've talked to each other real life and the such. But I wouldn't say we are really close.

What do you guys think ? I know I should just shrug it off, but if you girls were in this situation how would you react.

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@severus @rosierosie So I went for it. It was pretty nerve-wracking. One of the toughest things I've ever had to do. I was inspired by that saying about all you need is 20 seconds of insane coura

Nah, you just need experience

RUN! RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS GIRL!!! 1) She had her friends telling you that she liked you, when she had a boyfriend. 2) She got a new boyfriend very quickly after breaking up. 3) She go

what are some creative/nice/cute ways to ask a girl to prom who is waiting for you to ask them?

ermmm, maybe hand me a rose, with a small card inside.. asking me to go to the prom.. would be sweet! ..

Dont ask ur friend to ask for u.. its wimpy.. and girls like me dnt like it! ..

1.) When is it the appropriate time to give a kiss to a girl on her forehead? After the date is over or during the date?

2.) How would you girls feel or react if a guy gave you a kiss on your forehead?

Thanks for the replies girls. I'm loving this thread! ^_^

1) After the date..

2) i feel its sweet if i like him .. and i would prob blush n smile sweetly! n b shy!

Guest Xiaoba1tu
Some girl that I do find pretty/cute was talking to me on MSN the other day. Thank god it was only on MSN.

She was talking about how she had a crush on someone and she was disappointed and wished that she was more smart and pretty.

I reassured her that she is really pretty and cute!

Then she responded "No I'm not!"

I replied saying "ask *your best friend* what I think of you then =P"

BUT, I don't really like this girl as "girlfriend". I just like her as friends and I would like to keep it that way. But after I told her that I have a feeling that she thinks I like her or she is creeped out.

Our friendship is kinda new, I haven't really talked to her since last month. We've talked to each other real life and the such. But I wouldn't say we are really close.

What do you guys think ? I know I should just shrug it off, but if you girls were in this situation how would you react.

If you told her you just want to be friends for now, I don't think she will be creeped out or think that you like her more than a friend.

If I were her, I would accept that and go with it.

1.) When is it the appropriate time to give a kiss to a girl on her forehead? After the date is over or during the date?

2.) How would you girls feel or react if a guy gave you a kiss on your forehead?

1) any time. ^^ i reckon after the date would be good.

2) i love itttttt ^^ my bf sometimes does it, it always makes me melt. ^^

Guest Osakagrl

PIANIST BY FAR, there is nothing hotter then a pianist just playing a really intense song. drummers dont really do much for me at all

Guest aLiC3xNiN3
drummer! whenever I think of a male pianist, I think of Elton John..so yeah..drummer :)

HAHAHA DID U JUST SAY ELTON JOHN!!!!!!!! HAHA THATS SO FUUNY LOL

MUHAHAHA SO FAR I'M WINNING :D

drummer : D

pianist come really close though kus ive always wanted to relearn the keyboards <3 ^^;

but drummer's def more attractive lookwise.

YEAH THATS RIGHT DRUMMERS RULE!!!!!!!! :D

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

pianist! this is kind of silly, but I think pianists are more romantic in a way(not that drummers aren't) XP

• Guest pinned this topic