Quantcast
Guest michele17

Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

I'm confused. What makes you think you lead him on? We'll maybe he's just a nice guy. Then again, he might have like you too. If he have not confessed to you then just forget it. Eventually he will too @ccco.

Guest rekashin

Hello fellow astronauts,

I have a question for the ladies(or anyone :P) out there.

Ive been going out with this fine lady for about a couple months now. We have been going out a lot, getting to know each other and it feels surreal how we both have the same exact interests (Gaming, music, and all them good stuff).

As time went on, we got closer and closer and I really have fallen for her. The thing is, I haven't.. actually said the "I love you" to her which is sad because I really do want to tell her.

I also think that she already considers us boyfriend/girlfriend (I know this because when we *coughed* she said something in regards to her being my girlfriend) but I haven't really made it official or even asked her (which is something id like to do).

So my questions are:

Do you think that I should say the I love her in a special way or should I just be spontaneous about it?

or am I just over thinking things and go with the flow?

Edit: Also in my mind, if she considers us BF/GF then is it worth telling her and making it official?

I just don't know if she wants me to say anything or to just go with it.

@rekashin That kind of happened with my boyfriend and I. I wasn't really looking for a relationship and he knew it, so it took us months before we actually became 'official' and a few months for us to exchange I love you's. Since it was me that didn't want to become official, I was actually the one that essentially "asked him out". It was really a spur of the moment thing and I'm glad it wasn't super premeditated and over thought.

I personally think that it's a bit of a jump to say that you love her without even establishing whether or not you're officially a couple, but maybe telling her that you love her means you don't have to ask her out lol Despite this, I do think it's important to become official, as silly as it is, just because dating can mean different things to different people, especially at this age.

When it comes down to it, you know her best, and if she's the type of person who likes grand gestures, then maybe try to do something sweet for her, but if she isn't, just saying it spur of the moment should be fine IMO.

Hello fellow astronauts,

Ive been going out with this fine lady for about a couple months now. We have been going out a lot, getting to know each other and it feels surreal how we both have the same exact interests (Gaming, music, and all them good stuff).

As time went on, we got closer and closer and I really have fallen for her. The thing is, I haven't.. actually said the "I love you" to her which is sad because I really do want to tell her.

I also think that she already considers us boyfriend/girlfriend (I know this because when we *coughed* she said something in regards to her being my girlfriend) but I haven't really made it official or even asked her (which is something id like to do).

So my questions are:

Do you think that I should say the I love her in a special way or should I just be spontaneous about it?

Edit: Also in my mind, if she considers us BF/GF then is it worth telling her and making it official?

Cute! So glad you are in a healthy relationship now.

Do you feel like it is necessary to ask her officially? how do you think she will react? will she be happy or upset because you guys are only"official" after you asked?

Regarding the declaration of love. It depends on the girl. Some like grand gestures, some like to keep it low key. What type do you think she is?
Also, do beware, some girls may expect the same level of grand gestures if you set it up at the beginning of the relationship!

Guest EnYingChen

rekashin said: Hello fellow astronauts,

So my questions are:

Guest rekashin

Well guys, its official... or has been official :P.

Funny story is just last week (Friday) my now GF apparently told her mom that I am her boyfriend. It honestly felt like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. So I'm guessing it is official :D.

jake-and-amir-shopping-o.gif

Guest ragingsushi_stv

having fun reading this read :)
question: noticed a cutie looking at me a couple of time (pretty sure she doesn't have a crush on me, prob just think I'm cute?). theres only 2 classes left, how would you approach her (ie. make small talk) and ask her out before the semester end and I never see her again?

If you say to a guy, "We can't be friends, if you keep flirting with me."  [say you're in a long distance relationship, and say you've been hitting on this guy but now for whatever reason, you've put up these walls because your boyfriend somehow found out].  
And he says, "Okay.  You're right, we can't be.  I can't help it, you're too attractive."  Would you react positively or negatively?  Intrigue?  
What risk would it be that all contact would actually stop?  

Guest YaboyBill

What does it mean when a girl says "I'm just not ready for dating"

depends on the situation. these couldve been the reason1/ she doesnt seen you in that way2/ she had her heartbroken recently and she wants to take time for it to heal 3/ she doesnt want to be in a relationship or tie down
~~~ladiesso! my bf has always been texting me good morning/ night messages, but recently (this week and especially today) he have, and he havnt even respond back either. I know warriors game is today but he couldve at least text me back at least something!im planning to wait it out til the end of today/ tmr morning and if he doesnt then I am call him askingits getting weird because he always listen to me. His texts sometimes come in slow but never not texting me for the whole day

Just wondering. I know this already, but I just want to hear second thoughts on it.

Why would a guy you used to like a gazillion years ago finally realized that he likes you now?

Since I found out he likes my friend back then, I stopped liking him and moved on. My friend doesn't like him though.

So, why is he interested now? Will you consider dating him, knowing that he used to like your friend?

Guest severus

@greenana

If you haven't been interested for a long time...why start now? 

what is the appropriate respond when bf told you that he is holding back because he is afraid being abused (aka if he shown too much of affection and love for me, I will abused it because I know he would do anything for me)?

How should you resolve the conflicted btw family & bf? where family does not like bf because of his job, outer appearance and the language barriers btw families 

Given a choice, would you rather be with somebody that leads in the relationship, or would you rather be with somebody who is a partner in the relationship?

Given a choice, would you rather be with somebody that leads in the relationship, or would you rather be with somebody who is a partner in the relationship?

​a partner. I want us to lead and take charge in the relationship.

I don't always want to tell someone what to do or he telling me what to do.

It has to be a two-way street. 

Funny thing is I have to have this conversation with someone I'm seeing now...

I think I've been in one relationship where I was led and one where I'm leading. First one lasted a while, but it severely changed me and limited me. That didn't turn out well. So slash being led. I'm still testing the waters with the second one, but sometimes it's a little frustrating. I want my partner to put forth what I put forth, to even it out some. I think when I was younger I preferred having a leader, but now I'm looking for a partner. I mean, codependency does not end well for either involved.

• Like 1