Quantcast
Guest michele17

Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

cristolephe said: How much would you say muscles contribute to attractiveness? Some family members have been mocking me for being skinny, but I don't think it would affect my "attractiveness" that much. And the second question is, do any of you ladies like skinny/fat/other than muscular type guys?

writerstale said: When a woman gets married why would does she choose to take on the man's last name, and why would she choose to keep her original last name?

@writerstale 
Why does she choose to take on husband's last name: 
Though this is a personal decision that probably varies from woman to woman, I have found that for the most part it is out of tradition. It is  "expected" to be that way. Also, because people get confused by the disconnection between a woman's name and her husband's name.
Why does she choose to keep her last name:
It's easier that way in terms of a legal name change. You don't have to go through the stress of changing your name. Also, because some women feel that by keeping their last name, they are holding onto their identity.
Though you didn't ask this (lol); my personal opinion:
Why not create a new last name with your wife/husband? That way both husband and wife can equally share the last name. lol 

Though this is a personal decision that probably varies from woman to woman, I have found that for the most part it is out of tradition. It is  "expected" to be that way.

Is true, especially in Christian households. But is also true that some women do not take their husband name due to tradition , it is expected to keep your name. Muslim women do not take their husband's name. In countries with Christian roots, women would traditionally go by their husband's surname, while in Muslim countries, women would traditionally go by their fathers' surname.

@riti89: Loves your insight; and like I said before likes it that you're honest. Definitely continue to give your personal opinions. Never realized a woman would want to keep her last to hold onto her identity. That's food for thought on my end.

@writerstale

I agree with everybody's answers. There is also one thing to consider: the fact that the woman's first name doesn't fit with her husband's last name (if her husband is of another race). My American name has always been the English version of my original Chinese name and I never had the desire to change it to a common American name.  Sometimes their husband's last name might also be embarrassing to attach to their original name like richard simmons (like the commercial).

Do you girl's mind if a guy has acne? What if he's still cute with it? Also, how would you like to be approached by an average looking guy with little experience?

alright. Need a popularity vote.
Is it creepy if a random person wants to know you on facebook??? or does it depend on what the stranger looks like or if you have mutual friends or not?
Be straight up please. I'm doing whatever it takes! 

@PandaKiss
LOL if only life was that easy. Perhaps I'm not that close to the person and the person is probably busy especially when they are married. Excuses but yea I don't like bothering people unless I'm really good friends. 
I don't mean going on a spree of adding random girls. Just maybe 1-3 girls that seem interesting. Thanks for your answer though! 
I know a cute girl that does it but then again she's a girl LOL.

@flyhighbich

Oops, I meant it may give the girl the impression that you always meet girls like that. But there really isn't anything to lose. I do know people that responds to random adds which blossomed into something more. I guess it really depends on the girl and how conservative(?) she is.

Daamn, a cute and confident girl at that! 

@nana544:
1. I feel discomfort when I think about 

2. "very into his look” you mean a flower-boy obsessed with his looks and style? Sounds like he doesn't feel comfortable in his skin. If he wants to date me, than I suppose he has found comfort in me, but I’ll have to deal with the fact that he’s the beauty and I’m the …. funny.

Will you date a bisexual guy who's into girls and guys? Why or why not?

Will you date a guy who's very into his look?

Probably not...feels like there's a lot of competition with all those ridiculously good looking gay men at the gym.

And also no. Good looking guys who know they're good looking are just trouble. I literally walked away for 10 minutes to talk to some friends and came back to some skank giving him a lap dance. The "I'm so sorry she just got on top of me, I was trying to push her off the whole time" spiel was sad and amusing, because tons of girls probably just believed every word coming from that pretty face.