Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

All your experiences sound cute or awkward which is understandable. When I was still in school, I used to imagine sticking a love letter into my crush's locker. Something about actually sitting down and writing down my feelings for one another...I can't do it. I can't even write a fan letter.

Guest nana544

Today I saw a guy that was in the same group as me, and I wanted
to talk to him and just be nice, but then he started to eat/bite his nails...so I decided it was best to let him be.
Has this happens to you? What is your thoughts on guys biting their nails?

Guest writerstale

nana544 said: Today I saw a guy that was in the same group as me, and I wanted
to talk to him and just be nice, but then he started to eat/bite his nails...so I decided it was best to let him be.
Has this happens to you? What is your thoughts on guys biting their nails?

Girls, would you ever tell a guy friend the cold hard truth and that the real reason he always gets rejected and doesn't have a girlfriend is because he's unattractive? I know unattractive is subjective but let's just say this guy was unattractive by all objective standards across the board. Would you tell him the truth or would you continue to comfort him and make excuses for him and thus mislead him into continuing to have hope?

Guest mwahai

livingforhistory said: Girls, would you ever tell a guy friend the cold hard truth and that the real reason he always gets rejected and doesn't have a girlfriend is because he's unattractive? I know unattractive is subjective but let's just say this guy was unattractive by all objective standards across the board. Would you tell him the truth or would you continue to comfort him and make excuses for him and thus mislead him into continuing to have hope?

Guest nana544

livingforhistory said: Girls, would you ever tell a guy friend the cold hard truth and that the real reason he always gets rejected and doesn't have a girlfriend is because he's unattractive? I know unattractive is subjective but let's just say this guy was unattractive by all objective standards across the board. Would you tell him the truth or would you continue to comfort him and make excuses for him and thus mislead him into continuing to have hope?

mwahai said: I don't think I would, no matter how close I am to the guy friend. It's just too mean for me to say something like that to a friend. Plus, I think that no one is ever too "unattractive" in this world to not be able to find their other half. As long as the guy has a good personality and is a good person, they will eventually find someone. I think that's what I would tell him and let him realize that the time just hasn't come yet for him to find someone to be with.