Quantcast

Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Guest itchywurms
why do some richard simmons girls refuse to let go?

my ex of 6 years (broke up in 2002), calls occasionally to tells me that she misses me. thanks, but no thanks.

me ex of 2 years (broke up in 2006), called just recently to meet up and you know.... Again, thanks, but no thanks.

leave me some tips on how to get rid of them for good.

pretend that you don't know who she is when she calls. quite mean but when she is already annoyed with that, maybe she'll find a reason to leave you alone. but if it cannot be managed, then i agree with 7thprincess.. i suggest you change your number. =D goodluck!

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@severus @rosierosie So I went for it. It was pretty nerve-wracking. One of the toughest things I've ever had to do. I was inspired by that saying about all you need is 20 seconds of insane coura

Nah, you just need experience

RUN! RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS GIRL!!! 1) She had her friends telling you that she liked you, when she had a boyfriend. 2) She got a new boyfriend very quickly after breaking up. 3) She go

Guest marvinoppa

You could just tell them to leave you alone. Or you can change your number, if you want to go extreme.

yea...ive done that already thanks. both of your suggestions.

Guest 7thprincess
yea...ive done that already thanks. both of your suggestions.

WOW! that is like stalker status!

hrmmm. this is hard. find some girl and like make out with her in front of them, or you can make a sex tape with that random girl and make sure they see it. hahah LOL. i really dont know now.

Guest sunza

whats yall ladies phone number? jk... hmmm

im approaching my 1 year and 4 months aniv and i want to give her something special, what should i give her?

and is it okay to ignore girls?

Guest Noncinema

When guys say stupid things that make them feel better? Example would be Jung Tae Woo from Nonstop 2. Or LeeMinWoo from NNS5. Stuff like:

"Do you have a phone by chance? I have to call my mother and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams."

or

"Is your father a thief? How did he steal a star and put it in your eye?"

I'm pretty clueless about girls, but i'm getting more serious with them. Im 17. Help

Guest Noncinema
Oh you mean pickup lines? LOL I think they are cute and funny. Cheesy though. But srsly, pickup lines dont work anymore.

Hm I see. I never tried it on anyone, but it seemed to work on korean shows so i wanted to say one to a korean girl. Trouble is, I don't see very many pretty korean girls hanging by themselves :tongue2:

Guest 7thprincess
Hm I see. I never tried it on anyone, but it seemed to work on korean shows so i wanted to say one to a korean girl. Trouble is, I don't see very many pretty korean girls hanging by themselves :tongue2:

Honestly, its only cute b/c MINWOO said it. LOL. But pickup lines are trial and error. So if you want to try it out, go ahead.

Guest Noncinema
Honestly, its only cute b/c MINWOO said it. LOL. But pickup lines are trial and error. So if you want to try it out, go ahead.

Hullll....thats a little shallow, isn't it? Eh, I'll try it once, but I dont want to just seem like a complete idiot when I do it. Whats another way to introduce yourself to a random girl?

Guest 7thprincess
Hullll....thats a little shallow, isn't it? Eh, I'll try it once, but I dont want to just seem like a complete idiot when I do it. Whats another way to introduce yourself to a random girl?

I'm being honest, if DBSK says a pickup line, its HELLA cute! But if a random guy does it, its o.0. ehhhwww. sorry.

Simple, you go up to her, with confidence, you smile. Compliment her, maybe her outfit, or whatever. And you introduce yourself, and start a conversation.

Guest Noncinema
I'm being honest, if DBSK says a pickup line, its HELLA cute! But if a random guy does it, its o.0. ehhhwww. sorry.

Simple, you go up to her, with confidence, you smile. Compliment her, maybe her outfit, or whatever. And you introduce yourself, and start a conversation.

Hmmm...they call me young Minwoo haha jk. But doesn't a compliment seem awkward too? I got to know all my girl friends (not girlfriends) by actually having something to do with them.

Guest 7thprincess
Hmmm...they call me young Minwoo haha jk. But doesn't a compliment seem awkward too? I got to know all my girl friends (not girlfriends) by actually having something to do with them.

A compliment isnt meant to be awkward. Now sexual harassment that is pure awkwardness and creepiness!

There is a difference:

"You look nice in that shirt" vs "Dang, shorty, you got junk in your trunk!"

You see what I mean?

Interesting. Like what?

Well, it depends on what kind of relationship you already with the girl. If you already know her, a compliment is always nice. Something not too creepy, of course. If its just a random girl, try to talk about something that is happenning around where you are, or something that you think you might have in common with her. Works better than any pick-up lines I know.

Guest Noncinema
A compliment isnt meant to be awkward. Now sexual harassment that is pure awkwardness and creepiness!

There is a difference:

"You look nice in that shirt" vs "Dang, shorty, you got junk in your trunk!"

You see what I mean?

1st one is the better one right? lol jk. So if I see a pretty korean girl, just go up to her and say "Nice shirt"?

Guest KAITOU KID.

You know I'm a guy, but I'd think a random "nice shirt" is kinda creepy. But then again, it all depends on the release. You COULD make it work.

I have a related question though - would pick-up lines intended to fail work? As in, you say it for the lulz; to get the conversation going.

Or are you automatically fail-listed by the girl haha

• Guest pinned this topic