Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest watcher
why are girls so evil?

they tell you they want something, but in reality they want something completely different.

cuz in general they dunno how to speak their mind and impose themselves onto others.

and i'm not talkin about those few girls that are a bit too zealous about speaking their mind.

girls like that you avoid like the plague

Guest InVaNDER

lol i sang a song to girls before on the phone just because XD they laughed and wanted to hear more like everyday XD girls might find it "cute" who knows man just do it but those lyrics are so .. iuno .. LOL :P

Guest MOOCHI

To be honest, I think any guys who touches an instrument is attractive. LOL

pianist shows that you're a sweet and gentle

drummer is like....a cool guy with passion

OH WHY CANT THERE BE ONE WITH BOTH QUALITIES! =]

Guest foreverxlove

Haha thats really cute XD

The only songs my ex ever sung to me was:

-Britney Spears- Baby One More Time x] (he was trying to cheer me up)

-You Are My Sunshine

Guest watcher

aright, here's another topic...

i have several girls that still keep in touch with me... girls who have told me they liked me, have flirted with me in obvious ways to show their interest and still try their luck sometimes. i have told them no. that i have an interest in someone else and assume that i am taken. i don't call any of them, but they still call me from time to time.

they are all good people [except a certain one] and we've been friends before the incident. i tend not to pick up calls, but maybe once in a blue moon i will.

so, i was wondering... will these girls eventually move on after a while, or do i have to take some extra measures to force them some kind of closure?

Guest asianami
aright, here's another topic...

i have several girls that still keep in touch with me... girls who have told me they liked me, have flirted with me in obvious ways to show their interest and still try their luck sometimes. i have told them no. that i have an interest in someone else and assume that i am taken. i don't call any of them, but they still call me from time to time.

they are all good people [except a certain one] and we've been friends before the incident. i tend not to pick up calls, but maybe once in a blue moon i will.

so, i was wondering... will these girls eventually move on after a while, or do i have to take some extra measures to force them some kind of closure?

Most, if not all, would move on after a while. They seem pretty flirtatious girls so when a new guy comes along they'll go after him and leave you/remain just friends.

But if there's a few in the bunch that's psychologically crazy for you, you're going to have to take extra measures on them....

Good luck.

Guest watcher
Most, if not all, would move on after a while. They seem pretty flirtatious girls so when a new guy comes along they'll go after him and leave you/remain just friends.

But if there's a few in the bunch that's psychologically crazy for you, you're going to have to take extra measures on them....

Good luck.

i wouldn't say crazy or psycho...

but i question their emotional attachment sometimes

Guest nevrr_again

most def PIANIST....

aww, y not a guy that play guitar? im a total sucker for guitar-playin guys!...and then piano

Guest angelic_betrayal

A few years ago I would have said drummer 0_0

But I think I've changed quite a lot and now I would choose pianist, hands down.

Its more sweet and romantic. Drumming is so noisy >.< LOLOL

Guest Lee Da Bin

definitely pianist. *shrugs* it sounds more romantic and... i find it hot to see guys hands play piano haha

Guest kawii_kiki55

ok at first reading the lyrics...... so sweet.

listening to the mv...... hahahhahaha [sorry if im being mean]

i thought it was gonna be like a soft guitar kind of song. my bad

hmmm... if the guy sing this song to me, i would probally laugh but hug him.

i think its sweet and yet it makes me laugh.

girls love a guy who is funny.

i know i do.

but if you dont want to make a girl laugh, then pick a better song.

but yeah girls like it when guys sing for them.

well i do. :D

Guest xl0v3juicy

Out of those two, I'd say pianist. I really admire anyone who can play the piano o_o. But it really comes down to the individual. I have a friend whos pretty good at the piano but I am not attracted to him AT ALL....

I really like it when guys can play the guitar though :)

Guest Salina2Short

i'd have to say both but if i had to choose, id say drummer cause a pianist is too common now a days .