Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest writerstale

Meany-chan said: @radiocat

You want the truth, correct? Half sleeve or calf tattoos don't interest me whatsoever. I do happen to know that some women like sleeve tattoos. Like someone else said, you should do the tattoo you want, not trying to appeal to women.

@writerstale

Because some guys tend to use a girl's vulnerability to their advantage. Maybe you're not that kind of guy but it does happen. A girl's gotta be careful.

Guest motherducker

@radiocat
Nahhh man. Don't decide on where to get your tattoo based on what us ladies think, do it where you feel most confident on.
If you're able to show your tattoo confidently, that'd be good enough for us

Guest shoeperr

@radiocatCool, I guess that's a logical way to do things hehe. Well, tbh I personally love the half sleeve 

writerstale said: Meany-chan said: @radiocat

You want the truth, correct? Half sleeve or calf tattoos don't interest me whatsoever. I do happen to know that some women like sleeve tattoos. Like someone else said, you should do the tattoo you want, not trying to appeal to women.

@writerstale

Because some guys tend to use a girl's vulnerability to their advantage. Maybe you're not that kind of guy but it does happen. A girl's gotta be careful.

Guest writerstale

Meany-chan said: writerstale said: Meany-chan said: @radiocat

@writerstale

I want to know from your guys perspective on this. I've met a lot of couples as of where the girl would be 17 and the guy would be 18 and some people would disapprove of it, but some are okay with it cause of the 1 year age difference only. By law, it says that 2 years max is the dating age limit; but when you're 18 it's all too wrong to touch a minor...I shouldn't be brining the past into this, but your grandparents have been in the same situation too just that it was legal.

I know a boy who is 17 and his girlfriend is 19, no one says anything about it cause she's the girl...shady is it not? So what's your opinion?

Guest zulmme.

radiocat said: Quick question ladies, which is more badass/sexier/appealing to you a tattoo covering the whole calf or a half sleeve from shoulder down??

Guest severus

@writerstale‌ bro/brah/brosef/brochacho/bromigo basically defines the forever friendzone, to breach this friendzone would be incest. many of my girlfriends do this when the man friend won't take a hint

@writerstale‌ bro/brah/brosef/brochacho/bromigo basically defines the forever friendzone, to breach this friendzone would be incest. many of my girlfriends do this when the man friend won't take a hint

but doesnt it turn women on when a guy doesnt know when to give up?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

raymondc27 said:

Yeah, it turns the woman on to a restraining order for the guy.

i dont know my cousin got married recently to a guy who was rejected like crazy and he kept it up for 3 months till my cousin gave him a chance. they currenly have a little girl and happily married

Guest zulmme.

cristolephe said: How much would you say muscles contribute to attractiveness? Some family members have been mocking me for being skinny, but I don't think it would affect my "attractiveness" that much. And the second question is, do any of you ladies like skinny/fat/other than muscular type guys?

Guest writerstale

When a woman gets married why would does she choose to take on the man's last name, and why would she choose to keep her original last name?