Melissa Reyes

Guest sushimi

Guest sophiax531

oooh, melissa. she's cool. i thot she should have won. she got the whole performer's package. :( but hey, she ppbly still doing good w/out PCD.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest celestialxangel

I'm kind of glad that Melissa didn't win the competition because I think she would do so much better as a solo artist. Being in a group would just hold her back and she has so much talent, she's worth more than that. Oh and I was watching E! the other night and they said that Asia decided not to join PCD and is going solo. Isn't that a shame??? All that and she decides being in a group is not for her? Huh, waste of time. Oh well, I guess we have next season to keep an eye out for.

Guest Born: 1985

She's really pretty, but I'm glad she didn't win the competition, she's too good to be a PCD (since Nicole is basically PCD) she would've only been a back-up singer/dancer. Melissa has bigger and better things in store for her with that talent.

Guest ANJEE<3

just learned that she's coming to vancouver and is hosting a club event that i'm going to attend! hahah

yay!! i'll get to see her in person XDXD

any vancouverites interested, it's at sonar and the event is for aug 3 entitled oasis 2

Guest chicken_oh_so_cute

x5eq3.jpg << she looks like the girl from high school musical n this picture

well sort of

anwyays she's pretty ^_____________^ i dont know about talent

Guest geronsky

I LOVE HER. She's really pretty! I used to watch her on "The Search For The Next Doll"

And she's Filipino! Which makes me even happier and makes me like her more :D

Guest bayb3steph

shes flawless! i remember watching every single episode and in every single episode she looked flawless. i love her. she should have won >=T but its ok lols shes better off as a solo artist lol

she looks so pretty and shes so hot! goshhh im so jealous lol

i love the picture of her in the black shrit and the last one. she looks prettiest in those i think

Archived