Melissa Reyes

Guest sushimi

Guest sushimi

from "The Search for the Next Doll" (2007)

0038sc6.jpg 22211348fr3zt2.jpg 53933867zb4kd0.jpg

74379cp4nq2.jpg x5eq3.jpg

melissarkg7.jpg melissar2lf6.jpg

Hometown: Cypress, CA

Current Location: Cypress, CA

Melissa Reyes Biography

Melissa Anne Leoni Reyes, born on March 31, 1988, the 2nd youngest and last child born to 2 Filipino doctors. Mother Elizabeth "Belle" is a pediatrician. Father Tony, a Family doctor. Grew up in religious Catholic family. Went to Catholic schools all her life. Attended and Graduated from Rosary All Girls Catholic school in Fullerton California. Began singing and dancing at an early age. Mother enrolled her in Team Milenia Jrs hip hop dance group. During her high school years, she has appeared in numerous music videos B5 U got Me, DJ Shadow 3 Freaks, Lil Romeo's My Girlfriends, Corbin Bleu's Deal with It, and Paris Hilton's Nothing in This World. She a former member of girl pop group Bittersweet. On her 18th birthday celebration incidentally enough was her concert debut. She auditioned for the reality show The Pussycat Dolls Presents Search For The Next Doll. She made it to final 9 to determine who will be the next doll. She was in the final 3 and was the 1st runner up.

Melissa Reyes is from Cypress, California, who, before auditioning for the television reality series, Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll, appeared in B5’s “U Got Me” music video. She was also a member of the dance company, Team Millenia, with whom she did several concerts and shows. Reyes began taking dance classes (jazz and hip-hop) in the eighth grade, and also spent her time learning how to sing. Her parents, who had hoped that Reyes would pursue a career in medicine or business, were very supportive of her artistic endeavors. She decided to try out for the show being an avid fan of the Pussycat Dolls.

As a finalist on Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll, Reyes fared very well in the competition, having made it to the Final Four and ultimately placing second, losing the spot on the troupe to Asia Nitollano. She also won the immunity challenge where the finalists were given the opportunity to dance back-up for the Pussycat Dolls. Despite the tension that brewed between her and Nitollano, Reyes said that she is glad for her fellow finalist and that she has regretted what she said about Nitollano and her daughter.

4e8d2bda3c6e520bafedd5uol7.jpg

0000012ms1.jpg

Melissa and her boyfriend

161863il0pk0oz7.jpg 93637875bi2at8.jpg

====>she's simply beautiful... i discovered her today on tv, and she was like a pcd! :blush:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sushimi
Hehe love her. What about Chelsea? :( I love that girl too. XD
i don't know for Chelsea....
omg i've always wanted a topic on her! i love her. she's soooo pretty and was definitely my fave. i'm glad she didn't win because she's way too gorgeous and talented and can do way bigger things : )
it's seems that few person noticed her.... not only for her beauty, of course... :blush:

Guest lifeslesson

GOD in some pictures she looks so much like nicole its not even funny :huh:

but they're both gorgeous so nothin wrong with that!

Guest sushimi

GOD in some pictures she looks so much like nicole its not even funny :huh:

but they're both gorgeous so nothin wrong with that!

yes, i thought the same thing when i saw her like that, but she didn't choose the make up...

I LOVE HER <3 She's SOOOO ADORABLE. And def has the sex appeal.

I think she's so cute too, haha she kind of has a big head ^^* So cute ~~ =D And what a sick dancer..

Guest yoojini

she looks like hilary duff in the second pic. lol. i think she's prettier when she isn't smiling so big and when she's not showing as much teeth. nevertheless, she's super hot and pretty.T_T

Guest pencilcasee.

she's so frkn pretty and adorable. at some angles she looks a tad bit like vanessa anne hudgens.

Archived