Lim Eun Kyung 임은경

Guest Babigrl

Guest Babigrl

The young and the lovely!!IM EUN KYUNG (Lim/Yim Un Kyeong)
Born: October 7, 1983
Height/Weight: 164 cm (5' 5") / 39 kg (86 lbs)
School: JoongAng University
TV dramas: Bodyguard (Na-young)
Movies:The Dollmaster(2004);Marrying High School Girl;Spooky Village
Resurrection of the Little Match Girl;Conduct Zero

http://limeunkyoung.wo.to/

http://esteemsky.com.ne.kr/

http://www.eun-kyoung.com

http://whiteangel1030.hihome.com/

http://search.naver.com/

http://kr.search.yahoo.com/

Isn't she gorgeous!? after the drama bodyguard she has decided to be away from the spotlight for a while because she's not yet experienced and felt that she needs quite some time to better herself before she makes her appearance again... I think she is gorgeous. She does not look her age at all. She looks like a little kid to me but in a good way! image I hope i can see her appearance soon! image she was also MINA in DOLL MASTER.

Guest luckyyou

The first time I saw her was on Rainbow Romance and I thought she was ugly. Everytime she'd come on screen, I'd be like "ehhh" (by the way why did she stop coming on Rainbow Romance?)

Then I saw her on an old episode of NohLuhWa and she looked pretty. I was like "wow, she's pretty". So now I think she's pretty. I think it was how they did her makeup or made her wear like bright, kiddish clothes on RR that made me not like her. Oh and she always had her hair tied on RR, she's prettier w/ her hair down. Anyways, yeah she's pretty. :)

Guest Babigrl

here are the latest news of her i think :D hehe not sure of the date

Lim Eun-kyung Cast as Lead Actress for Chinese TV Drama

TV actress Lim Eun-kyung will debut in a Chinese TV drama. Elite Planning, Lim's entertainment agency, disclosed on Dec. 14 that "Lim Eun-kyung has been cast as the lead actress for a new romantic drama involving insurance fraud produced by 'Huaxin Yingshi' (華新影視), a Chinese TV drama production agency."

This drama features a story about the romance between a man and a woman who are working for an insurance company. In the drama, they are embroiled in an insurance fraud case together and argue with each other at every opportunity. It will be aired throughout China early next year.

Lim will leave for China on Dec. 23 to film the drama. She will stay in Hangzhou, China for three months starting from late December.

A Korean drama entitled "Body Guard" and a Korean movie entitled "Mydolling," both starring Lim, have hit Chinese-speaking markets such as Taiwan before. But this is the first time Lim is making a full-fledged debut in China.

Guest Babigrl

Some old news of her in October 2002 Credit: soompi news archive

[10.16] Jo Sung-mo 5 delayed

The release of Jo Sung-mo's 5th album has been postponed to early 2003, the reason being that he did not want his 5th album to compete with the best album that was released by his former label, GM Entertainment, on October 7.

According to another source, the album delay is attributed to the re-recording of his new title song "Nae Gut-ee-ra-myun," as there has been much internal dissatisfaction with it. It will therefore be used as the 2nd song, and a new song will be recorded. Also, the music video, which featured Lim Eun-kyung and was filmed in New York last month, cannot be used anymore. However, speculation still exists that the real reason is the recently released best album, which contains a new song "Ace of Sorrow" that is said to be better than the former 5th album title song, which had been pre-released on the internet.

• 4 months later...
Guest ellstars

I LOVEEEE HER!!!! she was so good in marrying high school girl.

by the way wheres that movies soompi thread...? lol

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I've seen Lim Eun Kyung in "The Doll Master", one of the scariest K-horror movies I've ever seen..she did so

well as the doll which has forgotten by the female lead character (Kim Yu Mi)..she's very attractive & pretty...

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

did she get surgery recently???

i miss her old innocent look,she doesnt look cute and adorable anymore T_T

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fangweile

I also love her, She is so pretty. I watch her first in Doll Master. She looks so cute and pretty in Marrying School Girl. I miss her in television. Any news about her. Hope that she will have more dramas and movies to make. I want to see her pretty face again in tv.

btw, she looks like a pretty doll in doll master, her face is so babyish.

Always take care and be always beautiful. ^_^ :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Demllequ

she's cute, i watched marrying highschool girl with Eun Ji won in it.

hmmm it doesnt seem like this thread has much info about her

nor does it have a thread about Eun JiWon either. nevertheless i love them both

• 5 years later...

May 17, 2014
Actress Lim Eun-Kyeong, "cast at Lee Byung-Hun's signing meeting".Source: Innolife Korea
9602_1.jpg
On the 14th, Lim Eun-Kyeong honestly talked about the reasons for suddenly stopping her activities and how she spent period of blank on tvN entertainment program 'That Times TOP10.' Especially, to the question of the MCs asking her "how did you make debut" she answered, "I cast at Lee Byung-Hun's signing meeting."
Lim Eun-Kyeong explained situation at that time by saying, "I lived in Cheonho-dong at the age of 17 and Lee Byung-Hun came to hold signing meeting. I was on the line to get the signature. I was noticed by the boss of my management company."
Meanwhile, Lim Eun-Kyeong made debut in 1999 through telecommunication company advertisement. At that time, Lim Eun-Kyeong earned popularity with beautiful outlook and 'mysticism' concept. While working with movie 'Match Girl's Return' and sitcom 'Rainbow Romance,' she stopped working last 2006.

Archived