炎亞綸 Aaron Yan Ya Lun , READ 1ST PAGE FIRST!! :)

raasyndrome

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaronyanmusic FB Updates
(華研國際) One out of two milk drinker got DRAMA milk﹗
這個世界上有"1/2"的牛奶愛好者都在喝DRAMA鮮乳﹗
你怎能不擁有﹖﹗
#AaronYan #DRAMAmilk
One out of two milk drinker got DRAMA milk! the world "one-second" DRAMA drink fresh milk milk lovers! how do you not have?! #AaronYan #DRAMAmilk ► more Ah-LUN inflammation-related films, please subscribe to the official YouTube channel:http://goo.gl/tvmB3m 

►更多炎亞綸相關影片請訂閱華研官方YouTube頻道: http://goo.gl/tvmB3m

G.Na and Aaron's meet for recording MV 1/2 (One out of Two for his album, DRAMA)
bkntw-20140526220718762-0526_04111_001_0

炎亞綸大讚G.NA非常可愛討喜:「看她之前的廣告與音樂作品,一直以為她很性感,沒想到其實是可愛路線,舉手投足都散發一種很歡樂的氣氛!而且我一直以為韓國公司會嚴格控管藝人飲食,但是她很愛吃甜食,身材還是維

Aaron praised G.Na very cute and lovable : "Look her before from her advertising and music, and always thought she was very sexy, i didn't expect she really a cute and lovable in a person. I thought her company will strictly controling diet artist, but she has a sweet tooth (means like to eat sweet things), but she still mainteined a good body
G.Na first impression of Aaron : "First time I saw Aaron's. his face is really small but he's very handsome!"
source on.cc
awdjshdsgdjhs my biases on one screen omg!! actually i'm bit dissapointed when they record the song before, they haven't meet. 

thanks for the warm welcome.. cant wait to see the MV
and.. just watch half of ep1 fall in love drama (bcoz my downlaod failed, only can watch half of it. will redownlaod tomorrow)its interesting!! the girl also pretty... so.. im looking forward to this series since picadrama give a very good review on it :)

Hi everyone!!! I am new to this thread!!! I have recently become VERY addicted to Aaron Yan...so much so that I wrote a post about it. I'm watching "Fall in Love with Me" and "Just You". (I'd already loved his music for a long time, but I didn't know how charming, sexy, and charismatic he is too! So yeah...I'm smitten! http://www.samsoondowntherabbithole.com/2014/05/a-little-aaron-yan-addiction.html

@dewaanifordrama hai darl, sorry for late reply. hehe.first, i want to welcome you to this threaadd!! >:D<lets show more loves to our boy, Aaron!!don't forget to support him by buying his original album / songs XD~~and waaw, you made an insightful post on your blog about aaron. hehe.. let's spread pudding virus to everyone ;;)

• 2 weeks later...

Aaron Yan closes Weibo account

Aaron Yan deleted his Weibo account, which has over 16 million followers

Taiwanese singer-actor Aaron Yan deleted his Weibo account, which is watched by 16 million fans, on June 19.

The 27-year-old Fahrenheit member was lauded as a “flower boy” for his feminine good looks, attracting a large number of fans. However, popularity isn’t everything – plagued by negative comments on his Weibo account, the singer deleted his account in a rage on June 19.

He explained his actions on Facebook, claiming that “the air is so bad [that he] can’t stand it”. The star added that he had been thinking about stopping the use of Weibo for a long time, because people often post emotional comments on his posts and publicise his private messages.

These actions made him feel extremely disrespected and helpless at the same time – as the offenders are not even from the media, but his fans.

In the Facebook post, Aaron wrote, “Do I have to act dumb about your emotional comments? When I reply emotionally, it’s targeted at the emotions [that you injected into your comments], but [you] publicise everything to everyone as if [i’m] addressing them.”

“Some people are obviously trying to rile me up and exaggerate my words. When there’s so much emotion and abusive [words] in the comments, how much more [pain] do you think I endure?”

At the same time, Aaron speculated if some fans truly love him, or want to harm him. He wrote that he was experiencing a lot of heartache, but could do and say nothing about the situation.

At the end, he lamented that his privacy had already been invaded: “People who do not know how to respect the word ‘privacy’ [and] publicise [messages] as and how they like – what is there to trust about [their] behaviour? [Their] motives are questionable.”

Source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Stefanie Sun, Aaron Yan to perform at Singapore Hit Awards 2014

stef-sun-aaron-yan.jpg
Organisers Y.E.S. 93.3FM that homegrown Mandopop superstar Stefanie Sun and Taiwan’s Aaron Yan will join the likes of Bii and Kelly Poon in the lineup of performers at the awards show.

SINGAPORE: Homegrown Mandopop superstar Stefanie Sun and Taiwan’s Aaron Yan will perform at Singapore Hit Awards (SHA) 2014, which will be held at the Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre on Nov 7.
The two are part of a growing list of artistes from across the region who will be performing at this year’s SHA, organisers Y.E.S. 93.3FM announced on Monday (Oct 20).
Singers Bii, Kelly Poon, Lingkai, Bonnie Loo, Li Ronghao and Jess Lee will also be performing at the awards show, which honours outstanding artistes and musicians in the Mandarin music industry.
Y.E.S. 93.3FM said that the identities of the rest of the artistes on the performers list will be revealed at a later date.
 CNA

Archived