炎亞綸 Aaron Yan Ya Lun , READ 1ST PAGE FIRST!! :)

raasyndrome

Hi everyone!

I just recently discovered Aaron while watching FILWM. I heard about Fareinheit before but have (still) not listened to any of their songs. I'm liking some of Aaron's recent solo songs though.

The FILWM story started interesting but it went all strange later on. I then decided to watch Just You with very low expectations since I mostly read negative comments. I'm actually surprised that I didn't find many articles , recaps or forums (in English) about it. I actually enjoyed it very much. I mean, it is no where close to a very good drama but I have seen worse. I really enjoyed Aaron and Puff interactions.

Then I watched Time of Love (4th episode/chapter). It was fun. Love him with blond hair, kimono and/or cartoonish expressions.

Have you all read that Aaron will be joining a musical play next year? I'm happy for him: it seems like he's trying a lot of new things. But I'm sad because that would mean no tv drama with him for a while !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ka77 
hello pudding :D welcome to this thread. haven't heard about Aaron's going to musical, i'm being busy lately so i hvnt updates about aaron.fall in love with me started with strong impression, story, and chemistry between casts, but... nearly ending, it's kinda sucks :))i liked Just You so far. and yes, Aaron's solo songs are better. not saying FRH's songs not good, but.. i'm not chinese and not even understanding about pinyin and such, Aaron's song is calmly for China Pop.
@sugarplum182 ah, so sad Aaron's closed down his weibo acc, back in 2013 he received an award for the most popular Sina Weibo :'(but, Aaron's received 3 awards in total for last night Singapore Awards! wowwwww!party time <:-P
1920184_10154799421235521_60675801209908

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know if there are still people here but anyway, HELLO! 

I recently became Aaron's fan because of Just you and FILWM. I've loved Fahrenheit ever since I learned their song, " I only have feelings for you" in Tokyo Juliet, but I never took any attention on him. It's sad that they already disbanded, but I'm glad after all these years, Aaron stood firm to his career. He was patient enough and I hope he'll be more popular in the future. 

New fan here!! I'm form the Philiipines. I marathon FILWM, I hang on to the drama because of Aaron's handsomeness, chocolate abs and perfection..about the story..naaaaahhh. I don't like it. Then I do my research and now Im on ep11 of Just you.. I so love the drama and i'm hooked on Puff and Aaron couple.They're so cute together.I've been watching their BTS, MV and their appearances. Like them to be together in real life.
i just feel sad that this thread is slow moving.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived