Quantcast

hi~

Guest Dream4_Eva

Guest Dream4_Eva
about my sign in name~
erm.. when i registered.. i wrote my name in for the part that said lname? or somthing.. so like the name that is written on the posts are "Shanie" but i wanted it to be "Dream4_Eva".. so is there ani way to change that?. like my login name is "Dream4_Eva"~ but i wanted my screename to be "Dream4_Eva" too. THANK YOU!
Guest Poetic Prophet

erm.. when i registered.. i wrote my name in for the part that said lname? or somthing.. so like the name that is written on the posts are "Shanie" but i wanted it to be "Dream4_Eva".. so is there ani way to change that?. like my login name is "Dream4_Eva"~ but i wanted my screename to be "Dream4_Eva" too. THANK YOU!

yes there is. Reach a 1000 posts (dont spam the forums), than PM melkimx with your desired name.

Peace!

seriosuly? i gotta have 1000 posts? and that's teh only way??? but i soo didnt mean to use my name~ i thought it was what it was asking :(

Yeah, I was thinking that too at first because I didn't slow down to think about it very much. Even if I did want to use my old display name, it says it's in use? Kind of strange actually but yeah, at least mine isn't a big deal. Sorry about that.

• 6 months later...

Archived