Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest YooTurkishFan

MinHo needs to lose a little fat on his face, maybe do some facercise? His body is great, but he's losing his charm because he looks kinda bloated. Plus the haircut is not doing any good for him.

Anyway, congratulations! I've been waiting fr the KBS year end award, but too bad I've been so busy this holiday season.

He is so sweet as always but I agree with you Maybe he just releived a bit and gained a bit of weight. Some people gain weigh on face. I am sure if he cares a bit more he'll look better. Maybe because of hair cut he looks a bit more fat. But again he is so handsome always :)

Congrats Lee Min Ho-shi for bagging 2 awards! With his new haircut, he still looks handsome and manly. He's so adorable and sweet towards Goo Hye Sun good to see that theyr'e close and comfy. Like the rest of you I admire this guy for being humble and still remain every inch of a gentleman and really treasures his fans. Way to go Lee Min Ho!

wow~ a lot of new pics, million thanks alovebof :)

Everyone enjoys the first day of 2010? I'm still so happy & excited about Minho bagged two awards last night, esp. with his mom & sister present at the ceremony, I think they should be proud of Minho :)

uploaded the full clip of the two awards Minho got

091231 KBS Drama Awards - Best Newcomer (Actor)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30QYIacRgeU

091231 KBS Drama Awards - Best Couple Award

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DejDMCkFJpU

Guest clare_minho226

Lee Min Ho delivered a short Happy New Year message on Singapore Channel 8's countdown party. Missed it. :(

i wonder if theres any videos on it? I saw it, but I was too happy to even react =D

Minho's just soooo awesome. Real life him is even more gorgeous!

WAVE TO ALL MINOZ!

guys thanks for posting up on all pic and videos of minho from KBS AWARD CEREMONY!he certainly deserves it,and look so dashing with the suit :D