Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hiii all Minozzzzz

Thank you all for ur exclusive pics and vidssss at both Minoz fanmeeting Taiwan, Singapore and Japan. All are so greattttttt.

I love his outfit that he wore when drawing the pic. Thank Rgal for ur clear pics and vids and Yumeaki for the super clear pics of Min ho drawing his ideal gal

As from U all sharing experinece, I'm dying to see the clips that He had a teleconversation with fans. :lol::lol::lol: . SO cutieeeeeeeeee

Once again thank you for ur sharingggg. And good luck to all who go to the airport to see Min Ho off. Wonder what he is doing rite now^^ many fans are chasing Min ho rite now, I guess :lol: .

Praying for ss Maymay, Momo and other ss in Minoz Thailand, Zax, Achek and other Minoz Singapore

Big wave to meow13, jennyalfeche, saint, , Pipew and all other. We just can sit here and wait for more updateeee

@ tayjiamin: Here is the Website of Minoz SIngapore : www.leeminhosg.ipbfree.com

Minoz Singapore Fanmeet

Just some selected few photos from the first part, aka the first outfit...

20091221wm1.jpg

20091221wm2.jpg

20091221wm3.jpg

20091221wm11.jpg

20091221wm12.jpg

20091221wm13.jpg

"Yes! I won the eye fight!"

tayjiamin, sorry, I myself have no idea what is the website of the SG fanclub but kiddie has kindly provided the url.

Oooh.. time to head to the airport. Will post the rest of the photos after sending our minho off. Looks like it's going to rain again but the weather was not bad earlier today. So hopefully he get to tour around SG. Looking forward to some reports from fans who followed him today :)

Guest atiqah90

jus got back from the hotel.

this is the video of him departing out of the hotel.

He must be having dinner now somewhere

and the off to the airport.

I would really want to go to one of his fanmeets.

That's like one of my biggest wishes.

Hope he have a wonderful christmas holiday.

Always be healthy.

Guest turquoise12

i loved the telephone conversations part too! interesting how so few words could have so much comic relief! somehow when i tried to explain this to my friends who weren't at the fan meet, they just couldn't understand why i found it so funny! :huh:

i guess u just had to be there in the moment itself to fully appreciate the humour, no? :P coupled with his voice n accent of course!

thx to all who r uploading vids n pics - i'm looking forward to re-living the fun memories of my "first love with minho" :D

@atiqah: u upload vids real fast! today 6.30pm vid was already up! yay

Guest atiqah90

@turqoise12 haha it was fast because i straight away upload it after i got back.

i love the conversations part too. I think the Singapore fanmeet is different from others. It is more informal there. And i don't know but i feel that Min Ho was kind of 'high' (in a good way) when he was in the fanmeet as in he make so many funny comments and keep laughing.

I couldn't stop myself laughing too.

I think he must be flying in the sky now going back to Korea.

Hope he comes Singapore again!

hi girlsss.. *wave to kiddie, achek, nurul, rachel, angela, amp, applezz & minozthai sisters, jelita, all minoz here*

juz want to stop by for moments,

finally i arrived at my home - sweet home - in Jakarta safely after attending Minho FM in Singapore. ^^

I believe Minho and staffs are flying to the sky now back to their homeland, S.Korea, with my 2 best friends from atminho :)

couldnt sent them off at the airport, but hopefully you guys arrive safely and get some rest after got home!!~~ ^^

will share photos & vids of FM tt i took tomorrow. i'm so tired now but couldn't sleep at the same time bcoz of Minho..lolz

thank you to rgal, and all minoz sg who already shared their photos & vids of minho in FM. beautiful photos of Minho!

thanks again.. <3333

c u soon!

wave to maymay,kiddie,jelita,applezz and all minoz

guys i will upload some pics n vids tmr..as nw im too tired,juz reach hm from airport..well my little brother was lucky enough to be noticed by MINHO himself as when my lil bro shout ut minho name,minho actually look at him and smile..*so jealous on my bro* :P

I'm so glad i finally got to see him after the fail previously. I was gutted but everything paid off. He's really gorgeous in real life not that he's not on the screen but you can tell immediately he is humble. I feel bad when tons of fans crowded him as he make his way for the departure entrance however he still smiled happily. They should have at least made him go by the VIP lane knowing the chaos. Nevertheless i hope he comes back!

Guest tayjiamin

Went to see LMH off at the airport and I guess the security were too harsh on him, dragging him along the way. But he still looked as charming in his checkered shirt and was smiling and waving all the way even after he checked in :):)

Can't wait for the prince to come to SG again!!!

Guest atiqah90

saw the vids at the airport.

the security was harsh cos the fans are crowding him.

it is to protect Min Ho in a way.

the crowd was crazy from the vids i saw.

Guest tayjiamin

Yup it was totally madness! The security made an agreement with the fans to stand in a straight line so he'll ask MH to walk slowly so everyone can take pictures. But the moment the door opened, all the fans standing in front screamed and rushed out, throwing gifts at him at the same time.

Tried to snap a picture of him but it was so blur because of the security standing in front, back, his left and right side.

But nevertheless, he kept waving and smiling and turned back after he checked in.

Yup it was totally madness! The security made an agreement with the fans to stand in a straight line so he'll ask MH to walk slowly so everyone can take pictures. But the moment the door opened, all the fans standing in front screamed and rushed out, throwing gifts at him at the same time.

Tried to snap a picture of him but it was so blur because of the security standing in front, back, his left and right side.

But nevertheless, he kept waving and smiling and turned back after he checked in.

that's why my friends and i preferred to wait at the immigration door... :):) ...

if you chase him from the entrance, it's very difficult to take a clear pic.... you should try taking video instead.... because pic will never turn out nice..because our hands tend to shake....

and yes, he is really nice and wave back to everyone.....

Hey all,

Thanks for all the comments for the vidz n pixs.. i really dun tink my pixs r good >_<.. though i didnt chase like some fans, i m still so exhausted.. hahaha will upload the clips i took earlier today tomorrow.. too tired.. old age catching up..

Guest tayjiamin

That's true yon! :) This is a lesson learnt for me. Shall wait at the door straight next time. Goshhhh can't wait for him to be back again. Hopefullu early next year.

Guest leslieana

Sharing some pix for the moment. Sorry, will only have the time to upload the vids & other pix by this weekend. Promise to get more vids & pix up soon... :P

Please DO NOT Repost Without Permission.

P1070649.jpg

P1070654.jpg

P1070696.jpg

P1070697.jpg

P1070732.jpg