Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Give me Perm-style Lee Min Ho!! :heart1:

img%5D

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690940&_rk=BQK&page=1

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Yay for the IG!  I saw it before @Nikaa94 posted her comment.  I wondered, how long will it take her to see the IG?  lol

haha! :joy:

it was like a miracle! i happened to wonder around in IG lol :transforms:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@CarolynH @Min2206 I am still reeling from LMH in GB. Man, what a performance. I will not be re-watching that movie anytime soon but I would like to see that rugged and ruthless form on screen again. @willenette I finally realized your comments about his long legs - he did use them well in this movie. I like movies that make me feel things even after I leave the screen. 

That killer look in Jong Dae's eyes - when he goes for the strike - WOAH!!

Thanks everyone for encouraging me to watch it. I loved LMH in this. 

@Aleumdaun Finally!  So happy for you!   

I too would like to see that rugged, rawr form of him again.  Also wonder whether he would want to do more action series because it can be physically intense doing sequences that include violence, extended fighting and chasing.  One has to keep fit constantly.  But LMH is so cool and fearless in action! 

Here's Jong Dae

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Can you imagine - turning on your phone, staring at it for literally 3 seconds, and setting off world wide heart failure.  Cus that’s his life. 

The power. 

This whole world thirsty AF but LMH also hot AF so it’s a bad combo.  It’s 101 degrees here today, I am very unwell.  @CallieP are you surviving this

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

Can you imagine - turning on your phone, staring at it for literally 3 seconds, and setting off world wide heart failure.  Cus that’s his life. 

The power. 

This whole world thirsty AF but LMH also hot AF so it’s a bad combo.  It’s 101 degrees here today, I am very unwell.  @CallieP are you surviving this

:joy: Yes, it is pretty hot today but I hear thunder so perhaps it will rain?

@CarolynH I guess I was thinking of Kim Tan and Rachel, KDR and Seh Hwa too

• Like 4

Hi Chingus 

Can I ask which theme is your preferred choice  ... the dark mode or default light background? 
I can't decide ...  I am presently using the dark one but the text colour may be blurry on white background.  Umm, just wanna hear your thoughts.  Thanks

Lee Min Ho flaunts flawless visual in black-and-white photos

vs 

Lee Min Ho voted as the most wanted White Day date partner in China

Don't mind him .. LMH looks good in black or white or both

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@Aleumdaun Finally!  So happy for you!   

I too would like to see that rugged, rawr form of him again.  Also wonder whether he would want to do more action series because it can be physically intense doing sequences that include violence, extended fighting and chasing.  One has to keep fit constantly.  But LMH is so cool and fearless in action! 

Here's Jong Dae

Thanks @Min2206, yes finally and he didn't disappoint at all. I don't necessary want him in action movie or drama per se but if the can be the ruggedly handsome ruthless character, I think he will be just great.

He can be a sexy serial killer or a no nonsense cop, but no need to show all the gory details. I am a fan of many British detective series, especially the classics. They have a knack of showing gruesome deeds without actually showing blood/body - just with the actors expressions & dialogues we can understand what is going on. 

And can his character have the bike .. he is breathtaking handsome in this - I wouldn't mind that jacket too. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

18 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Thanks everyone for encouraging me to watch it. I loved LMH in this. 

I thought he was fabulous in GB also. Such a switch for him and he did it perfectly! I read that the director initially didn't want to hire him for the role because he was too pretty, like a manga character. But his wife was a fan and got him to take another look at LMH. His looks are toned down  in this but he was still gorgeous. In TKEM, when he was really pissed about LL, I thought there were some similarities to that serious, "I'm gonna hurt you bad," look in GB. I'd love to see him in another bad guy role to show off his versatile acting chops again.

Did you know he won the Baeksang Best New Actor (movie)  award for GB? 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hello chinggus !!

Dropping by to say hello to all !  I voted in the poll... my favorite is still Lee Yoon Sung and  Kim Nana in City Hunter. 2nd is Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul.of TKEM. If I can vote for a 3rd, it will be Heo Joon Jae and Shim Chung of LOTBS. 

(sorry Imja couple fans... i love them but not as much as my top 3). 

:approves:

57 minutes ago, msdot said:

I thought he was fabulous in GB also. Such a switch for him and he did it perfectly! I read that the director initially didn't want to hire him for the role because he was too pretty, like a manga character. But his wife was a fan and got him to take another look at LMH. His looks are toned down  in this but he was still gorgeous. In TKEM, when he was really pissed about LL, I thought there were some similarities to that serious, "I'm gonna hurt you bad," look in GB. I'd love to see him in another bad guy role to show off his versatile acting chops again.

Did you know he won the Baeksang Best New Actor (movie)  award for GB? 

Just a correction... our boy won the Most Popular Actor in 51st Baeksang Awards not the New Actor award. He did win the New Actor for Film award in Grand Bell Awards.    

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Lol every time I see TKEM trending in Africa I think about the Nigerian men on twitter complaining about LMH stealing their wives 

It’s like that meme on subtle asian traits - your girlfriend has two boyfriends.  one is you, the other is lee min ho 

• LOL 9

26 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I just saw and of course I think LMH I read this drama about history and politics, Can he be lead man?

Lee Min Ho's drama offers start with LMH's casting news first and not the FL. Because LMH is always chosen first and writers have LMH in mind when writing drama. it has always been the case. 

this is my personal opinion :D i don't want idol FL and also i don't like it that they announced FL casting first. 

• Like 4

And we have a winner in our first favorite pairing poll.......Congrats to Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul defeating 2nd place Choi Young and Eun Soo by 5 votes.  Thank you to everyone who voted.  Next poll...favorite character you love to hate!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

27 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho's drama offers start with LMH's casting news first and not the FL. Because LMH is always chosen first and writers have LMH in mind when writing drama. it has always been the case. 

I know Nikaa <_< But screenwriter and PD is good and I read spy- love story , history and politics I think story is good, it looks interesting, So actually I want it for LMH 

And If LMH partner won't be PBY, KTR, KJW or IU I am ok for Jisoo.

• Like 3

@leeminhosny  Hmm, Sky Castle is probably in my top 5 kdramas, so it's a possibility.  Interested in knowing more about the drama.

I forgot to mention that while watching or rewatching BOF today, I realized that Jandi's father is also Chang Ryul's father in PT.  Somewhat of a joke in BOF and hateful in PT.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

@leeminhosny  Hmm, Sky Castle is probably in my top 5 kdramas, so it's a possibility.  Interested in knowing more about the drama.

I read now lead man North Korean spy, I don't want North Korean , knetz criticise character but they said same for Hyun Bin and look at Crash became hit, probably this drama will be hit too ,anyway I hope LMH's next drama will be mixed action, mistery, romance.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3