Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Finally some news from LEE MIN HO!!! :piggydance:

So our Oppa has been to Udon restaurant and BBQ restaurant so far!! :) also, he watched movie with his friends.  :eats:if we only could visit and eat where he likes to eat :fullofhearts:

The taste of food from restaurants where LMH has already been should be different for Minoz! 

===================

The location of that restaurant is in this tweet

Minoz!! Write it down somewhere :D when we visit Korea, we should visit there for suuuureeee  :approves:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, msdot said:

To no one's surprise, my favorite couple was Choi Young and Yoo Eun-soo. They were so utterly different, him being very stoic and her so bubbly, not to mention they were  from worlds 600 years apart. I found them touching and  great fun to watch as they ever so slowly made their way to each other.  They each also grew as individuals, him coming alive again after tragedy and her learning life is more than pursuing wealth. That's something I like very much in K-dramas, how the leads often grow as people, overcoming personal tragedy or conquering other hurdles and becoming more mature

@msdot @Min2206 agree with all you said and Jooni's sentiments on the Faith Pairing. Their love, longing and faith is indeed the soul of the Drama. 

My other vote was for Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang. I like that CES was the catalyst that made Kim Tan stand up to himself, to have the courage to face the reality. I believe, if KT didn't set  his eyes on CES, he would have continued to live in sadness and self pity, may be marry Rachel out of commitment, make her miserable and be miserable himself for the rest of his life. CES gave him the push to go after what he really wanted, and not just accept fate. KT in love with CES is way more funnier and alive than the KT in California, surrounded by beautiful girls and the damn white dude . I am sure they both grow up to be successful in their professions and lead a very happy, loving life.

Thanks @CarolynH & @Lmangla for the poll.

Now you guys made me want to watch The Heirs again! My husband and kids might go crazy if they hear 'Love is the moment" one more time. :bashful:

@SophieH Congrats on the LoBTS poll win. :doggie:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Thank God TKEM was on Netflix this quarantine, as it ended up introducing me to Kdramas and to Lee Min Ho. Lee Gon and Tae Eul hold a special place on my heart, and their chemistry was great, but of all the dramas of LMH that i managed to catch up with i think my favorite OTP has to be Heo Joon Jae and Shim Chung. Their story was so beautiful and emotional, not to mention that LMH and JJH together with their elegance and beauty are an aesthetic dream :love:

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Welcome @pocmagica to the LMH thread.  I hope that you voted in the poll.  I can't tell who has voted since I haven't voted.  It's not as easy as I thought it would be.  

***********'

17 hours ago, madmad min said:

. KDR -SeHwa, their yearning is what made HJJ and SC worth rooting for. had LOTBS done a total flip and went back in time to reuinte the OG Human and Mermaid it would have been so Good. Their love had a certain attachment be it the Kids, The Teens (Spectacular Chemistry even those to actors had) and The Mysterious Se Hwa who just fascinated KDR. (the SAD Mermaid Song as  Ost helped):heart2beat:I wish we got more KDR -Se Hwa more, their Death was the most beautiful and tragic scene in a K drama.

We think alike chingu.  I thought the KDR-Se Hwa tragic death scene was the most beautiful scene I've ever seen in a kdrama too.  We'll get to favorite scene, but there's only one other scene that rivals that one for me.  

9 hours ago, 1ouise said:

What I want to know is if they had barbecue with a PD and a writer.  ^_^

:elated:

According to an article https://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2020/07/28/veteran-actor-lee-jung-jae-to-make-directorial-debut.html Lee Jun Jae is (or will be) a PD and writer.  Hmmm...

Spoiler

Is it possible LMH had dinner with Lee Jun Jae to discuss a possible role in the movie?  I googled Lee Jun Jae because I wondered why LMH was having dinner with him.  Sure, it could be that they're friends, but maybe something more?

I thought of another fun poll-favorite character(s) we love to hate--not necessarily only villains, but third wheels in a relationship, bothersome parents etc.  Nominations are open!  I have a couple in mind.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Welcome @pocmagica to the LMH thread.  I hope that you voted in the poll.  I can't tell who has voted since I haven't voted.  It's not as easy as I thought it would be.  

***********'

We think alike chingu.  I thought the KDR-Se Hwa tragic death scene was the most beautiful scene I've ever seen in a kdrama too.  We'll get to favorite scene, but there's only one other scene that rivals that one for me.  

According to an article https://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2020/07/28/veteran-actor-lee-jung-jae-to-make-directorial-debut.html Lee Jun Jae is (or will be) a PD and writer.  Hmmm...

Hide contents

Is it possible LMH had dinner with Lee Jun Jae to discuss a possible role in the movie?  I googled Lee Jun Jae because I wondered why LMH was having dinner with him.  Sure, it could be that they're friends, but maybe something more?

I thought of another fun poll-favorite character(s) we love to hate--not necessarily only villains, but third wheels in a relationship, bothersome parents etc.  Nominations are open!  I have a couple in mind.

OMG!!

Is he a good writer?? i thought he was an actor.. :wut:

he must be a rookie PD!!  I want star PD for LMH's movie please!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

***********'

Hide contents

@CarolynH I have a theory - when he changes his hairstyle - he is preparing for a new role. Announcement follows later. But in the Instagram pic at the  BBQ, looks like he is having similar/same hairstyle as TKEM. What do you say about my theory :crazymad:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@CarolynH I have a theory - when he changes his hairstyle - he is preparing for a new role. Announcement follows later. But in the Instagram pic at the  BBQ, looks like he is having similar/same hairstyle as TKEM. What do you say about my theory 

really? it is hard to see his hairstyle though :D 

But remember that his agency said he is reviewing offers and we will be hearing news soon. Maybe not this month but 1-2 month from now they will announce it :piggydance:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

DC Gallery Post:

TOPIC: This Movie

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690861&_rk=96k&page=1

Can you spot City Hunter in the back??

@Nikaa94  LOL That edit is cool!   Tell me WHEN you gonna watch this  MOVIE?  I'll tag along, please.

giphy.gif

You mean the one in black, hanging on the pole?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Nikaa94  LOL That edit is cool!   Tell me WHEN you gonna watch this  MOVIE?  I'll tag along, please.

You mean the one in black, hanging on the pole?

yes he is the one in the back :D i liked that scene a lot in CH. SO COOL! :glasses:

Minoooooz!! :Ohboy3:

Lets play a guessing game!! :heart1:

what meat do you think LMH ordered to have in that BBQ restaurant? :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoooooz!! 

Lets play a guessing game!! 

what meat do you think LMH ordered to have in that BBQ restaurant? :D 

Lol .. i have to goggle BBQ Restaurant @Nikaa94 Usually I go to Kyochon because we have that, everywhere.
The nearest BBQ Korea is like 40 min drive from my place.

Soy garlic chicken vs golden fried vs gangnam style?

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Seoul connection How K-dramas are building a bridge between India and South Korea

New Delhi, Aug 14 (PTI) Rich man-meets-poor woman, a cross-border love story or the classic underdog tale - replace banyan trees with cherry blossoms, the Ganges with Han river and what one gets is a Korean drama with all the themes popular in the Indian space.

Respect for elders, showing affection through food and navigating social disapproval for falling in love with a younger guy are some of the other themes that find a resonance in Indian culture.

While the Korean wave or 'Hallyu' dates back to the 1990s, the increased penetration of Internet and streaming services in the last few years has made South Korean stars like Lee Min-ho of "Boys Over Flowers", etc. household names in India.

full article:

https://www.theweek.in/wire-updates/entertainment/2020/08/14/ent9-k-dramas-india.html

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hi everyone, I have just joined Soompi and this is my first post. I have never been in this kind of entertainment forum but COVID-19 pandemic lockdown brought me to K-drama and I have recently became a fan of Lee Min Ho. I have been lurking here for several weeks and today decided to be an active participant of this thread. :smiley:

The King Eternal Monarch was my first Lee Min Ho's drama  and I have been watching all of his other works except Faith and Bounty Hunters (already on my list). I love his performances in all of his works, besides being a drop-dead gorgeous, his acting has also tremendously growing throughout the years. I also recently found out that he loves children and animal, also contributes regularly to social causes. Hot, handsome, talented with a golden heart. Lee Min Ho is such swoon-worthy actor. I am officially a fan girl.

I am already looking forward for LMH's next fan meeting, I hope this pandemic ends soon.

Glad to meet fellow Minoz here and I am happy to read all of your posts here.

:allgoodlol:

Edited by JoannaID
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

17 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Hi everyone, I have just joined Soompi and this is my first post. I have never been in this kind of entertainment forum but COVID-19 pandemic lockdown brought me to K-drama and I have recently became a fan of Lee Min Ho. I have been lurking here for several weeks and today decided to be an active participant of this thread. 

The King Eternal Monarch was my first Lee Min Ho's drama  and I have been watching all of his other works except Faith and Bounty Hunters (already on my list). 

9 hours ago, pocmagica said:

Thank God TKEM was on Netflix this quarantine, as it ended up introducing me to Kdramas and to Lee Min Ho.

Welcome on board @JoannaID and @pocmagica 

giphy.gif

I was introduced to LMH through TKEM too, due to the lockdown !    And joined this forum right after.   Glad that you decided to be active @JoannaID - looking forward to seeing your posts more.  Same to you @pocmagica :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

I seldom post anymore but do visit soompi frequently and just signed in to vote on favorite couple and post here with the hope that my comment "somehow" is heard about styling this super attractive man we all appreciate so much.  A couple of pages back there's this unflattering girly photo in which our man is wearing a feminine necklace and striking a pose that is very fey.  This also happened right before TKEM and got acknowledged similarly by one or two Soompiers then.  I'd hoped that was it.  But here we are again.  It's not a good look.  Bring back the "man" we all love.  Quickly!  Thanks for reading.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Hats Down JO Young from TKem.I Loved Him to death, but His irritating nature of Being a Meddler made me mad.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hi- I haven’t posted on here for a while but wanted to pop on to say how great 
@CallieP’s response was to the Han Cinema articles. 

It’s awful to think that LMH must be reading some of the horrible, uncalled for comments in certain blogs, twitter etc. Last year MYM put out a similar notice re this but this time they have involved lawyers so hopefully that will stop a lot of it.

Don’t know if this has been mentioned before but leeminhosha who puts some great videos on YouTube has done a brilliant one called The King You are the leader - and Minho looks so gorgeous in every scene!

Hope everyone is keeping well.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/13/2020 at 2:30 PM, madmad min said:

Well I don't really identify uch from either, maybe a bit of OTT GJD(Shouting every now and then) and Purposefully acting SHY like SC with your BF kinda made it relatable, and yes ES (when she did not get good marks in her exams and said you cannot expect a 99th position ranker not to cry to YD).

These few parts I identify with. :D 

I have to choose between City Hunter and Personal Taste after LOTBS ... which should I go first?

Hah I choose on the preference of FL then, PT is my genre but CH looked thrilling , I do not like PMY so SYJ won in my case :D , and yes also PT is avaialble in Viki, whereas I had to hunt for City Hunter in my region.

Watch PT because it came earlier. Man you will swoon he is such a  good boyfriend in it.  Don't worry about City Hunter. It's a mix of genres. It's really entertaining and a drama crack!

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1