Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Again, thanks @CarolynH and @Lmangla for working on the poll.  Looking forward to it!

Thank you for being fearless @CallieP !    I don't really like nor understand what the moderator was trying to say.   Glad that your one comment turned the TKEM article around, knocking some sense into their heads.   Whatever this William Schwartz was trying to be and despite the strong competition from other dramas, we are seeing updates of TKEM continuing high ratings reported from other sites.  That's positive!  

Congratulations to you @SophieH being the winner of LOTBS quiz round 1. 

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

Welcome @kimchi_eonnie. I am a Kim Tan fan myself. 

@Min2206 If TS doesn't know who he is - it's her loss. :tounge_wink:

I have to laugh at TS LOL @Aleumdaun :D

Oh my .. I just saw that the Staff Update -- 14 mods are stepping down!   What is happening?   This is so sad! 

:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

POLL: hi ya chingus, we have a new poll for you -- so we are looking at the emotional connection of romance and how we respond to them. please note there are no wrong or right answer here. also note this poll isn't based on chemistry. it is based on emotional qualities on we respond to and what we liked about the pairing -- was it the honesty, the communication style, the trust, the way they leaned on each other, their protectiveness, the banter, the style of houmour....  actually, it can be interesting because when we look at emotional connect, it also tells us what we value in a relationship! so share your thoughts on which pairing you liked or would have liked to see and what was it about them that made you sigh, swoon, smile and giggle!

re: @CarolynH

P.S ~ @Min2206 ~ can't say much except the site owner took over as admin following the crash; some of the staff are still here volunteering our time. please cheer us on and give us your support. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

EVERYONE REPEAT AFTER ME :evilelmo:

~   Lee Min Ho NEW drama casting please  ~ 

~ Lee Min Ho ~ Lee Min Ho 

~ Project ~ Project 

LOVE this tweet!!:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

POLL: hi ya chingus, we have a new poll for you -- re: @CarolynH

P.S ~ @Min2206 ~ can't say much except the site owner took over as admin following the crash; some of the staff are still here volunteering our time. please cheer us on and give us your support. :heart:

Thanks much for the poll !  @CarolynH and @Lmangla :wub:

Yea, I am with you @Lmangla and the other staff esp the volunteers !   It's hard work and time consuming monitoring us all here ... I just feel so sad that some lovely people are leaving :bawling:

And to some of you, as members I mean,  who have been so long with soompi would feel so BELONGED here with you mods, and understand the ups and down, better than me. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

EVERYONE REPEAT AFTER ME 

~   Lee Min Ho NEW drama casting please  ~ 

~ Lee Min Ho ~ Lee Min Ho 

~ Project ~ Project 

I hear you, I hear you @Nikaa94   LMH is saying to you .... Allow me some time please ..  gotta get the right people, right crew at the right time plus critical timing of broadcast date and right connection.  I am Lee Min Ho, not just anyone :wub:  hehe (just teasing you)

giphy.gif

I feel you @Nikaa94  cause I keep getting feeds , seeing 3 announcements of new dramas within the 4 days - it's like there are so many new projects coming onboard, so many actors / actresses around! But no news of LMH

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I hear you, I hear you @Nikaa94   LMH is saying to you .... Allow me some time please ..  gotta get the right people, right crew at the right time plus critical timing of broadcast date and right connection.  I am Lee Min Ho, not just anyone :wub:  hehe (just teasing you)

I feel you @Nikaa94  cause I keep getting feeds , seeing 3 announcements of new dramas within the 4 days - it's like there are so many new projects coming onboard, so many actors / actresses around! But no news of LMH

i want an IG update this coming week please!! :transforms:

i should start my own drama production! :doggie: hiring the best staff!! :coolshades:

• LOL 4

Congratz chingu !

:cheers: @SophieH for being the winner on LOTBS quiz !. 

@CarolynH and @Lmanglathanks  to both of you for working out the poll.

My choice would be;

Kim Tan & Cha Eun Sang ( Heirs)

HJJ & Sim Cheung (LOBTS)

@CallieP it hurts to read negative comments on TKEM when the facts are not true.

Your posted comments  were clear & precise to shoot at the writer that he is being bias at all which leaves no room for TKEM. The  response given by the moderator were totally lame !

@kimchi_eonnie LOL,  seems you have seen most of LMH dramas, what about LMH movies;

Gangnam Blue and Bounty Hunter ! 

Enjoy your weekend Chingus ! :smooches2: 

@Nikaa94if you are short of production staffs,  do let us know. \

All Minoz here are willing to give a helping hand :loolz:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, rubyminho said:

Voted n this time correctly read and selected 2choices:P.

1. Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang (My ultimate bias)

2. HJJ and Sim Cheong (Visually most attractive pair ever)

@rubyminho, I also voted for #2 - I also chose City Hunter's leads. :blush:

*** The fact that they’re dating, I just love their chemistry on-screen. I experienced feelings of jealousy of her for her beauty and the fact that she gets to kiss Lee Min Ho. LOL - When the two were together on the screen frame, their interest for one another could be felt. They are simply adorable. So, for me they were a perfect pairing. ... Actually, they had acted together before in “I Am Sam” but LMH’s role wasn’t that big so, I can’t remember whether they had much chemistry in that one. :grin:

I loved Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun as a reel-couple. They are what made this drama shine. I adored all of their interactions from Joon Jae’s humorous reactions to Chung, his falling for her, and the lovely romance between the two. This couple just made me happy on so many levels. There’s just something about a fated love story such as theirs that hits all the right spots. They are definitely everything I love in a romance drama. I have always loved romance genres, so it’s impossible for me not to vote this drama pairing. “Legend of the Blue Sea” pulled me in with the romance and set it up beautifully. I completely enjoyed MORE of their present than past love stories that was filled with laughter, heartache, and of course, romance. :heart:

• Like 12

My Emotionally Favored Couples.

1. KDR -SeHwa, their yearning is what made HJJ and SC worth rooting for. had LOTBS done a total flip and went back in time to reuinte the OG Human and Mermaid it would have been so Good. Their love had a certain attachment be it the Kids, The Teens (Spectacular Chemistry even those to actors had) and The Mysterious Se Hwa who just fascinated KDR. (the SAD Mermaid Song as  Ost helped):heart2beat:I wish we got more KDR -Se Hwa more, their Death was the most beautiful and tragic scene in a K drama.

2. KT-ES, KT wanted ES like he needed Oxygen, his dedication pulled me in. The ES I liked was the one who FINALLY STOPPED CRYING and told off KT's father than I will not leave Him and also realized that YD did like her but he was kid. Besides that they had Amazeballs Chemistry , ruined by PSH frowny kiss. :angry:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

To no one's surprise, my favorite couple was Choi Young and Yoo Eun-soo. They were so utterly different, him being very stoic and her so bubbly, not to mention they were  from worlds 600 years apart. I found them touching and  great fun to watch as they ever so slowly made their way to each other.  They each also grew as individuals, him coming alive again after tragedy and her learning life is more than pursuing wealth. That's something I like very much in K-dramas, how the leads often grow as people, overcoming personal tragedy or conquering other hurdles and becoming more mature0mbGQ72.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, msdot said:

To no one's surprise, my favorite couple was Choi Young and Yoo Eun-soo. They were so utterly different, him being very stoic and her so bubbly, not to mention they were  from worlds 600 years apart. I found them touching and  great fun to watch as they ever so slowly made their way to each other.  They each also grew as individuals, him coming alive again after tragedy and her learning life is more than pursuing wealth. That's something I like very much in K-dramas, how the leads often grow as people, overcoming personal tragedy or conquering other hurdles and becoming more mature

My preferred pairing are Choi Young and Yoo Eun-soo (Faith) and Kim Tan and Cha Eun-sang (Heirs).
@msdot conveyed her feelings on the Imja couple so well that I have no further words to add.  

Anyway, I would like to share someone's view from Joonni's blog below (final epi) on them  

Many would tell you that this series had a lacking ending; no hug or kiss, not even a word was shared as they stared at each other. But us, who have fallen through time, through kidnapping, horror and pain; us who have watched this couple grow from enemies to allies to lovers… Was there really a need for any of those? So westernized is our view of things that couple really needs to have sex in order to show their mutual love? Does a kiss even represent real longing; was there anything, really, to be said after such a long wait? Hearts speak in silence, and that was what they needed the most at the moment. They would have their entire lives for those things; let us be glad and rejoice, that they found each other again, that the chasing came to an end and they could be together.

Ahhh .. our Daejang

I have always enjoy the familiar high school story lines.  So after watching The Heirs , the KT-CES's heartbreaking and warm love story was simply entertaining with a somewhat unique mix, because of CYD.  Moreover, I like how KT willing to give up his status just to hold his mom's hand in public and for CES, the one person he loves.  He was willing to confront what's coming when CYD threatened to reveal his secret.   I know some will say that BOF is of the same school story line as well but sorry, I can't seem to go for Jandi.  GYP is one of a kind but the pair .....

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1