Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Maybe the movie theatre is next to an airport :joy:

haha! 

maybe!!

but did you see my post? i posted pics shared in DC. Korean Minoz were talking about if LMH went to watch movies. i think if the theater was close to the airport, they would have mentioned it. Korean Minoz are very meticulous and pay attention to details. :D 

they even found his bag  HAHAHA!!

===============================

DC Gallery 

Topic: This is Minho's bag^^ 

img%5D

img%5D

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690692&_rk=OmR&page=1

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

19 hours ago, lupeace said:

if im not wrong LJJ's movie will be released this week and maybe he went to watch it and support his senbae

@lupeace I think you're right.  And since his buddy also just posted on IG with a photo at that private boutique theater at Megabox Coex, I would say he was with his buddies (just like Jeju, just like Hangang).

https://www.soompi.com/article/1417798wpp/deliver-us-from-evil-surpasses-1-million-moviegoers-in-just-4-days

“Deliver Us from Evil” is off to a strong start at the Korean box office!

On the morning of August 8, the Korean Film Council announced that as of 7 a.m. KST, Lee Jung Jae and Hwang Jung Min’s new film “Deliver Us from Evil” had officially surpassed 1 million moviegoers.

Deliver-Us-from-Evil.jpeg

:yay:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

17 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@CarolynH I cry with HJJ  every time in this scene. I have cried during all his emotional scenes, but this one just wrings my soul. It makes me sad that he couldn’t save his dad in spite of trying. I think LMH portrayed HJJ’s devastation and the guilt - that he could have tried harder, may be even removed dad forcefully from that house - so realistically, my eyes well up just thinking about it. 

You are going full speed to the end. I have a lot to catch up. 

Yes, because I'm working on the LOTBS quiz.  

15 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Ommo!      The way he slow-mo touches his face ...  @Ilmo yens Please post more!  And the song Bang Bang is so fitting!  

Bang bang into the room (I know ya want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let ya have it)

@CarolynH  I thought it's the ending - it says TBC  - another one after this?   the camry:hotinhere2:

I think there is a 2nd season.  @CallieP correct me if I'm wrong

4 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Looks like he is flying somewhere - lounge area? 

4 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

It looks like he might in China, at an airport.  I got distracted from his jawline for a second to look at the menu(?) behind him and it’s super blurry but might be chinese?

You two are so funny.  I looked at the pictures, granted I looked at them on my phone, but I thought, huh? at the airport?  Okay, maybe they know.  Guys, the TKEM analysis is OVER!  lol.  I was wondering why is he wearing so much clothes, isn't it hot/humid in SK?  I see that it's been raining a lot.  Even if the theater is a little cool, I still wouldn't wear that many layers of clothing.

Yay @Nikaa94  all your chanting has paid off!  i like that tweet, that's LMH's finally posted after 100 years!  It sure seems like it.  

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3

6 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Yay @Nikaa94  all your chanting has paid off!  i like that tweet, that's LMH's finally posted after 100 years!  It sure seems like it. 

We Minoz worked hard to finally get an update from Lee Min Ho!! haha! :hooray:our next goal is his come back project news article!! :glasses:

Can we take his IG update as a hint for fans that he will be choosing a movie project? :D just saying! :dorashakes:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

58 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

:w00t: @Nikaa94 I was still in bed and suddenly heard you paging us. 

Thanks Chingu 

Yes, our hard work paid off especially to Nikaa who work tirelessly every day here :D

Going back to bed again, is Sunday over my side of the globe. 

hahaha! :gangnamstyle:

Happy Sunday!! :D 

Yes, our hard work paid off!!

Next--->  LMH's new project article!!  :transforms:

============================

These two!! So cute!! haha!

why is Min Ho so cuuuuute and adorable?? :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Hahahahahaha I heard your summon @Nikaa94

So Minoz already figured out he went to the cinema. With who? Watching which movie?

Even though it is hot outside I bet he drove so he would be blasting air con in the car and the cinema is usually very cold. I always have to bring another layer with me when I go.

Now the wait resets. LOL. Imma still waiting for the photoshoot of him in all blue jeans wear.

Edit: I'm always very curious when I look at the comment section of his IG. It's filled with Arabic texts. There's no translation button there so how do they expect LMH to understand what they say?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 2

14 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hahahahahaha I heard your summon @Nikaa94

So Minoz already figured out he went to the cinema. With who? Watching which movie?

Even though it is hot outside I bet he drove so he would be blasting air con in the car and the cinema is usually very cold. I always have to bring another layer with me when I go.

Now the wait resets. LOL. Imma still waiting for the photoshoot of him in all blue jeans wear.

i think he went to watch his friend's movie. @1ouise also shared information. i forgot the actor's name but he is the actor who also sent food truck to TKEM set for LMH and LMH posted picture on his IG  :D 

Yes, cinema is usually cold and it is good to have cardigan to wear :D 

• Like 2

Wait....:w00t:

We didn't talk about Lee Min Ho's style!!  I love his own style more than his characters's styles. Lee Min Ho himself is a whole different world to me. The whole world all on one side, our baby Min Ho and his charming world on the other side.

His style is so cool, fashionable, boyish and so charming!! I wish to see LMH's style in one of his projects. His own style is less formal and leans towards trend, fashion, and boyish type. I LOVEEEEE it!! :fullofhearts:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

img%5D

DC Gallery Post:

Topic: The style is good too

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690683&_rk=Zxh&page=1

• Like 8