Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, msdot said:

Me too. I drooled a fair amount when he wore all those gorgeous overcoats in TKEM. He looked fabulous in every one of them! My favorite, though was the long black one that had a silky sheen to it. He wore it when he destroyed the bookstore.

Mine too! He was sexy badass in the scene, wasn't he?:heart2beat:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, msdot said:

Me too. I drooled a fair amount when he wore all those gorgeous overcoats in TKEM. He looked fabulous in every one of them! My favorite, though was the long black one that had a silky sheen to it. He wore it when he destroyed the bookstore.

We should do a favorite outfit poll

Also I’m very partial to the saviors outfit.  Also a fan of the coat he wore during scene where the Three Musketeers took down LL.  The blue one in the finale where he met Eun Sup, and my current favorite is the cream shirt Camel colored coat in ep 3.  

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Cheong Kwan Jang MY FB update

Surprise!!! CheongKwanJang’s upcoming promotion is on 8.8.2020!

Eew8hIJU4AECj5u?format=jpg&name=small

2019040807242546725_1554675865.jpg

Studio Dragon is expected to grow further in the second half of the year amid strong second-quarter earnings, according to a report.

According to Studio Dragon on the 7th, its second-quarter operating profit was 16.9 billion won and sales were 161.4 billion won. The figures are up 56.3 percent and 25.9 percent, respectively, from a year earlier.

It was 'The King: Eternal Monarch' who acted as a filial son. Kim Hoe-jae, a researcher at Daishin Securities, said, "With The King's performance, we achieved the highest sales ever." Overseas sales increased 41 percent year-on-year to 59.4 billion won, marking the largest overseas sales ever.

https://view.asiae.co.kr/article/2020080707542714203

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Morning Chingus :heart:

Happy Friday ! 

My sense of smell says to check the thread this morning. Oh boy !  glad to see LMH after weeks of waiting.

Thanks to @syntyche @Nikaa94  for posting those  fabulous pictures. :heart4:

@Min2206love that cut, his double eye lids and kissable lips look HOT ! :w00t:

@mademoisellesia that ginseng sachet is you :joy:

@AgentQuake yes, favourite outfit poll sounds good.

For which drama , at least   

@CarolynH  can get @Lmangla to put up the poll.

@Nikaa94happy with recent pictures ? :approves:

@SophieH yes, me too... why take so long to review a good script :facepalm:

Anyway, hope my STRESSED level becomes DESSERT (read backwards) for this weekend :cutekitty:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

We should do a favorite outfit poll

Also I’m very partial to the saviors outfit.  Also a fan of the coat he wore during scene where the Three Musketeers took down LL.  The blue one in the finale where he met Eun Sup, and my current favorite is the cream shirt Camel colored coat in ep 3.  

Yes, favorite outfit is on the list.  Next up for the poll is favorite LMH character not performance, that's a different poll.  i was thinking of favorite scene except that one is a monster in terms of choice.

I forgot to mention that I Pm'd Lmangla about polls.  Apparently, the forums are continuing to undergo fixes, so we have to be patient.  Lmangla knows we like our polls!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

Surprise!!! CheongKwanJang’s upcoming promotion is on 8.8.2020!

Is LMH going to go somewhere for promotions?? :please:

16 hours ago, SophieH said:

the caption said he taking a break while his next work  ... 

still reviewing??????   
Ok at least he is reviewing something yayy

@scrawford...enjoy your 10 days away...hopefully when you come back we will have some news .

Why did i miss your post?? :D I just saw it!!

Wait, where does this caption come from? Naver?? How did i miss it??:wut:  thanks for sharing Sohphieeee :heart1:

OMG!!!!!!

"actor leeminho who is more dazzling than the sunshine in the summer. taking a break while reviewing for his next work"

1) LMH is taking break!! For how long??:crymeme:

2) LMH is reviewing for his next work??:evilelmo:  Which writer and PD? :D i can tell he has too many offers that it is going to take a long time to review them :doggie:

3) He can just take so much time to review. Lets say it takes him 1 more month to decide. so we should hear from him soon!! Maybe end of September or early October? :fullofhearts: i don't think it will take him more than 2 months review :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, lupeace said:

thank you for the link

the last phrase catched my attention. it says: We'll see you with good news, so please wait a little longer

after reading it now i really can't wait  pali pali next project news please

I shared the link but didn't pay attention to captions :criesariver:

why did i miss that?

I bet MYM knows how much Minoz all around the world are begging and whining for new project :D 

Our whines and cries are answered!!! :fiercebunny:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Korean Minoz in DC gallery are so happy and excited!!

Topic:  Can this be exiting?

Caption:
I'm already curious about the next review.
Is it a movie or a drama?
Is the genre a Romcom or an action?
I am happy
=====================================================
img%5D
img%5D

Korean Minoz Comments:

"I'm excited to hear that it comes with good news"

" I'm so happy that I think I have a new rice cake"

"That part is going to be exciting this year."

"It's full of excitement... I hope the news will come not too late."

"I was also really excited in the last line"

"Keep looking at that part ㅠㅠ"

"Lee Min-ho's dear ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The next work is coming to you,,,,"

"Good news, I'll keep you up. Don't make me wait. Lee Min-ho, don't spare your beauty."

"We only have to trust Minho and wait. As always"

" Just trust Minho and wait"

"It will be a good news article soon hahahaha"

You can read the rest of comments and also see post in the link. Most comments were similar and expressed excitement :D 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@Thong Thin !!!   That ginseng sachet is @mademoisellesia  ????   Now I know :hwaiting2:

Thanks @CarolynH for following up with @Lmangla   Noticed that soompi is more stable.  Hope the fixes be done soon!   

34 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Is LMH going to go somewhere for promotions?? 

1) LMH is taking break!! For how long??

2) LMH is reviewing for his next work??  Which writer and PD? :D i can tell he has too many offers that it is going to take a long time to review them 

Here goes our dear @Nikaa94 !   You'd better take the ginseng sachet to keep up the stamina with LMH yea?

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Oh @Nikaa94, your posts really make me laugh!   Please don't stop posting

:doggie:i am blushing!!!! :foryou:

=================================================

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Here goes our dear @Nikaa94 !   You'd better take the ginseng sachet to keep up the stamina with LMH yea?

HAHAHAHAAH!! :joy:  i need red ginseng for our future discussions when article news come out!!:evilelmo:

=====================================================

What genre and what character??:shaq: we will finally get our answers soon!! 

I know i have asked this question like 100 times :D but this time is different BECAUSE we got informed by MYM Naver post that LMH is indeed reviewing for next work and we just have to wait a little longer.....

Hold your mug tight, LMH's next work is coming!!!

I am both excited and curious to know!!  After all these PAGES of discussions, I wanna know which of our threader's wish and predictions will come true!!:popcornjackson: that should be fun!!! Minoz in Soompi, twitter, IG, Facebook and everywhere expressed their opinion about LMH's next project and also FL. We will see what LMH chooses soon!!!:wut:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

Sorry to cut your post @syntyche on Studio Dragon.  Another similar story  shared by Machi twit on above

EexjG9pU4AAaS1D?format=jpg&name=small

EexjGmxVAAAw6ls?format=jpg&name=small

20200807 新韓金融投資が7日スタジオドラゴンの下半期Netflixの売上高が増加する可能性が高いと評価した 「「ザ・キング」を前面に出した全ての権利売上高の成長が目立った四半期」「制作部門でも「ザキング」の回収率が相対的に高く関連の売上高が12.6%増加した」と分析した

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/008/0004451770?sid=101

Google trans : 

Studio Dragon, Netflix drama sales to increase-Shinhan
Input 2020.08.07. 8:01 am

[Money Today, reporter Kim Young-sang] Shinhan Financial Investor said on the 7th that there is a high possibility that Netflix sales will increase in the second half of the year. We maintained our BUY rating and target price of KRW110,000.

Studio Dragon recorded 161.4 billion won in sales and 16.9 billion won in operating profit for the second quarter. Compared to the same period of the previous year, it rose 25.9% and 56.3%, respectively, in line with the market forecast.

Sejong Hong, a researcher at Shinhan Financial Investment, said, "This is the quarter where sales growth of copyrights, led by'The King: Lord of Eternity', was remarkable." "He analyzed. The PPL also increased by 106.1% due to the corona 19 effect, and has grown significantly.

Researcher Hong predicted that Studio Dragon will record 144.4 billion won in sales and 10.1 billion won in operating profit in the third quarter.

Researcher Hong said, "There is a high possibility that overseas distribution sales will increase by 25.6% thanks to the Netflix situation, which is lacking in content." Said.

Reporter Kim Young-sang video @ mt.co.kr
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Rom-com

Action 

Dark movie/ Action-thriller movie

Melodrama

fantasy

which one which one??:rickroll:  

MYM says LMH is reviewing work and we will hear happy news soon :D

Which one will LMH pick?? :piggydance:

( @Heretorant did you hear MYM update? they posted pictures of LMH in Naver and said he is reviewing next work). It is time to come back here :D @Heretorant

Lets put aside some predictions and later reveal if our predictions will come true? :D 

My prediction: Action/movie 

i like drama more but i doubt he will come back with drama soon. :idk:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Rom-com

Action 

Dark movie/ Action-thriller movie

Melodrama

fantasy

which one which one??  

My prediction: Action/movie 

i like drama more but i doubt he will come back with drama soon. 

I like him in action and melodrama combi -- be it movie or drama, better drama - at least there is a min of 16 hours (generally and hopefully) for us to sizzle through

giphy.gif

He is thinking too - which one which one @Nikaa94

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I like him in action and melodrama combi -- be it movie or drama, better drama - at least there is a min of 16 hours (generally and hopefully) for us to sizzle through

He is thinking too - which one which one @Nikaa94

i love drama more!! we get at least 16 episodes!! :heart1:

but judging by his previous come back pattern, i doubt he will come back with drama.

Convince me drama is also possible!! i want drama please!! Netflix drama!! :piggydance: MYM knows how mega hit TKEM is and how it shook the world!!

Netflix is the BEST option!! :please:

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Nikaa94 SAY WHHHAAATTT?!

MY OPPA IS REVIEWING A NEW PROJECT?! 

You are back Finally!!  :piggydance:

MYM Naver Post with pictures and captions:

"Actor LMH is taking a break and reviewing next work"

"Look forward to hearing news soon, wait a little bit more"

:evilelmo:   YESSSSSS

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=29006953&memberNo=32792076

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3