Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Lee Min Ho surprises a Filipina YouTuber with a gift that featured on The King: Eternal Monarch

Filipina YouTuber Donnalyn Bartolome shared a video to say that Lee Min Ho sent her a gift on her birthday. The gift was featured on the actor's series The King: Eternal Monarch.

We would like to start off by getting one thing out of our system: Damn, Donnalyn Bartolome, we are a little jealous of you! The international YouTuber celebrated her birthday a few weeks ago. While she was showered with wishes from fans and family, the Filipino YouTuber shared a video where she revealed she received a special gift from Lee Min Ho. In a small portion of the video, Donnalyn unpacked a huge gift box and to her surprise, she announced it was from Lee Min Ho. 

She revealed the box featured an envelope with his name and a bunch of his photos in it along with the name of the brand that the product belonged from. “Guys it’s from Lee Min Ho. Oh, my God,” she screamed in excitement. When she took out all the items from the box, it was revealed that the YouTuber received an LED face mask that featured on the SBS drama from this summer. The golden face mask, reminding us of Iron Man, was often used by Jung Eun-chae on the series. “Thank you, Lee Min Ho. Sarangheyo (I love you)," she said. 

She looks really good to bad she is not an actress otherwise she would have been mentioned as possible co-lead as we have run out of actresses lately:joy:

This YouTuber is infamous for using click-bait titles to her YouTube vlogs.  If you read the comments to her IG posts, this is obviously not a gift from LMH.  

A bit irritating that she's using LMH's name to get viewers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

So many good pictures!! Check out the Naver link!!OMG!!

Lee Min Ho should give us a project soon please!!! i wanna see him on my SCREEN!! 

the caption said he taking a break while his next work  ... 

still reviewing??????  :wut: 
Ok at least he is reviewing something yayy

@scrawford...enjoy your 10 days away...hopefully when you come back we will have some news .

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

th

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Credit: MYM/ Naver

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=29006953&memberNo=32792076

Lee Min Ho should give us a project soon please!!! i wanna see him on my SCREEN!! 

thank you for the link

the last phrase catched my attention. it says: We'll see you with good news, so please wait a little longer

after reading it now i really can't wait :rickroll: pali pali next project news please

Edited by lupeace
  • Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Shanghai I think is having a lot of events now, recently it held the Tencent one wherein all the new C-dramas had the actors for their press Con. Also Shanghai Intl Film Festival was held I guess. LV holding the event there , I guess the rules are less restricted there now.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Credit: MYM/ Naver

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=29006953&memberNo=32792076

OMgee!      Thanks @syntyche , @Nikaa94 for the link and all for sharing the fabulous photos! 
He is just spellbinding!

I don't even know which to choose - here's one for a start

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

14 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

I love Alba Flores she is like a dragon and spits hot fiyaa. Damn what an actress she has become a superstar nowadays only on the back of 2 series. I am happy for her she deserves it. She is not yet LMH superstar level but she is not far off. She has a bunch of intensity and it's rare we see actresses like her just pop-up and this is just the beginning of her run because I think she will get bigger specially when you have that amount of charisma and screen presence and she may even out intensity LMH something that is unheard of or nearly impossible unless he brings his A game.

As I have said earlier these type of actors they don't follow a pattern or nationality they just pop-up from different areas from time to time

There is also Najwa Nimri who starred with Alba Flores in both shows and some fans consider her to be the best actress to ever exist. Spain is going thru a golden era of actresses and tbh none of the male actors are held at the same standard in spain because for Spain is the opposite currently since they have Najwa Nimri and Alba Flores starring in the same projects they are experiencing a golden age for actresses 

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

the photos with the tan overcoat are doing things to m

Me too. I drooled a fair amount when he wore all those gorgeous overcoats in TKEM. He looked fabulous in every one of them! My favorite, though was the long black one that had a silky sheen to it. He wore it when he destroyed the bookstore.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

C’mon!!!  I was so excited to see glimpse of LMH!!

next, I want LMH’s picture on his IG!!

give me LMH! :Pandabulous:

so the only update we got from LMH recently 

1) He ate Udon

2) He got invited for LV show 

• Where's My Oppa? 6