Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

My answer to the new twitter below:

No dear!! No!! Dream on!!  How can some of the international fans get ahead of themselves? How can they make assumptions so fast?  

LOL I lurk in DC gallery and Korean Minoz are so different and reasonable.  

She is already waiting?? 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

just please let it be movie and not drama if it turns out true late! 

It depends. I would rather prefer it to be movie but if Drama it better be huuuuge big budget drama. Fantasy, Sci-fi slush action. I like SYJ by the way and I would prefer it to be a movie and if Drama let it be big budget

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

It depends. I would rather prefer it to be movie but if Drama it better be huuuuge big budget drama. Fantasy, Sci-fi slush action. I like SYJ but I love prefer it to be a movie if Drama let it be big budget. High tasks 

Spoiler
Spoiler

The reason why i don't want her to work with LMH is something else...

1) her shippers 2) don't want comparison to her  chemistry with her previous co-star 

I don't care about SXJ but I care about LMH. 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

1) her shippers 2) don't want comparison to her previous chemistry with her co-star 

I was clearly not thinking from that POV but I see where you are coming from and not to forget the ship-wars it will ignite but the good think is that they have worked together before and have a proven chemistry between them and hack they even slept together in that drama lool.. I wouldn't mind them to work together again and I do believe that her fans and shippers are somewhat sensible to understand it's work related 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I was clearly not thinking from that POV but I see where you are coming from and not to forget the ship-wars it will ignite but the good think is that they have worked together before an have a proven chemistry between them and hack they even slept together in that drama lool.. I would love them to work together and I do believe that her fans and shippers are somewhat sensible to understand it's work related 

Hopefully it all goes well..

I prefer it to be movie and not drama..

• Like 1
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I agree I would also prefer it to be movie and not drama

If LMH comes back with movie, i don't want it to have romance. I want a non-romance genre. He can have a lot of screen time for his character. We can get romance stuff in drama. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

If LMH comes back with movie, i don't want it to have romance. I want a non-romance genre. He can have a lot of screens for his character. We can get romance stuff in drama. 

Action, thriller and suspense and perferable a Netflix origin film due to the ongoing pandemic and it finds home with more audience. If his next 2-3 movies will be on netflix would be nice movie for exposure 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

In case y’all couldn’t see the credit because the font size was too small for my vision. 

Ey!  Why la .. wae!  I purposely made it smaller, and you have to ENLARGE it   @Heretorant
Lol my .. I was a bit embarrassed but no choice, have to credit the owner

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

1) her shippers 2) don't want comparison to her  chemistry with her previous co-star 

only LMH? @Nikaa94  What about us?

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

So much love for KT's fashion, I need some reminding.

Hide contents

Double click to enlarge

@mademoisellesia  I did the "doublie click"  to enlarge -- the reply in return was

403 - FORBIDDEN
May I ask, what is in there, that I am not permitted to see?  

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

If LMH comes back with movie, i don't want it to have romance. I want a non-romance genre. He can have a lot of screen time for his character. We can get romance stuff in drama. 

@Nikaa94  PD- nim is thinking of you ... to be in that movie -- so non-romance genre? :biubiu:  

for @Nikaa94 above spoiler

• LOL 8

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Yay @Nikaa94!  Can everyone picture the kiss above?  Maybe we need visual, like a youTube clip?  any more kisses?  

@CarolynH I've got one more kiss to add if it hasn’t been mentioned yet  : the erase my memory kiss ?.... click spoiler for a clearer visual :love:

Spoiler

VnijFZW.mp4

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

So much love for KT's fashion, I need some reminding.

Reveal hidden contents

Double click to enlarge

bfbd9882jw1eupsrdcamhj20b42mgkb4.jpg

Talking about fashion, have a suggestion here. 

How about a poll on LMH fashion after the OST and Best kiss scene poll. 

Just a suggestion only :D

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

9 minutes ago, SophieH said:

haha @Min2206 this is legend of the blue sea, have you seen it yet? 

Not yet, @SophieH  No wonder but I have seen the FL in modelling posts -- she is really a hot leggy beauty with curves to envy for!   and married too!!!   

Thanks for the speedy response!   Wont the husband feel  ummm ... envious, perhaps a lil bit ... with that kind of expressive demonstration?   sorry Min Ho-ssi - know you are good,  totally convinced and to fans ....... but just wow! 

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206is LOTBS.

Sweet and Hot kissssss:wub:

Thanks to you too!   Am re-playing that clip again ... please excuse me , yea
I just realised it has SOUND
LOL

I will be back

• LOL 5

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Not yet, @SophieH  No wonder but I have seen the FL in modelling posts -- she is really a hot leggy beauty with curves to envy for!   and married too!!!   

Thanks for the speedy response!   Wont the husband feel  ummm ... envious, perhaps a lil bit ... with that kind of expressive demonstration?   sorry Min Ho-ssi - know you are good,  totally convinced and fans but just wow! 

In the entertainment industry, the hubby has to be open minded. 

Off course he might feel a little bit ackward when there's such scene, but what to do, is part of their career to make a living. 

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for the speedy response!   Wont the husband feel  ummm ... envious, perhaps a lil bit ... with that kind of expressive demonstration?   sorry Min Ho-ssi - know you are good,  totally convinced and to fans ....... but just wow! 

Thanks to you too!   Am re-playing that clip again ... please excuse me , yea
I just realised it has SOUND
LOL

I will be back

:omg:reallyyyy. :w00t:

You have got bionic ears. 

Let me replay that vid too. :D

Edit: @Nikaa94are you in bed, did you heard what @Min2206 just said. 

Oh! seem nikaa94 is in dreamland with LMH. 

Aiks! saw the sigh "do not disturb" 

Mianhae Chingu:hwaiting2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Happy Belated Birthday @madmad min :D Hope you had a good day! 

LMH spoke decent English in Legend of the Blue Sea. Hes really getting better. But would he have practiced during military service? 

I have not watched any of his pre-BOF dramas yet.. so wouldn't mind joining in on a watch party of those. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2