Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Who was it then? I swear someone said that she/he was in lax 2013, where LMH arrived but he was looking for his vehicle. 

I was young and embarrassing. Oh god, I still feel bad about how we treated him that time.

:sweat_smile:

• LOL 8

39 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

:loolz:

I'm watching the DMZ documentary and got to the part the seagulls attacking LMH's head!!!

:Megalol:

Ewwwww. So much bird poo...

:loolz:I love the part where he made his own meals using his hand wrapping rice. Cannot imagine a well known celebrity doing such a task. 

Simple down to earth boy, love him to the max. :heart:

LOL, I saw the clip too, was wondering If the bird poo really got stuck on his hair. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

My only request is that he films the whole drama in the sunny state of California, where I live 

THE OC REMAKE

STARRING LEE MIN HO AS SETH

We can take turns as Summer

Actually I’m still ready to stab myself for not going to KCon 2016.  LMH pretty much headlined, and BTS performed.

We were there in May and KCon was in July :( 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Sorry admin, can I please leave this gif quoted? 
Wanted to say, he looks boyish here. Perfect for my age! Perfect to be my husband! Now, marry me lmh.

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes,,,, he looks so boyish and cute!! 

As for marriage, you would have to get millions of Minoz' siganture approval! 

I have a noob question please @Nikaa94...  how long does she @Heretorant or we have to wait in line ?  on the approval?  :waves:

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Oh @Min2206 This is the Nth time you kept saying you're going.

Admit it. You are addicted...

I swear ....  I am guilty beyond help @mademoisellesia !   [ You , @mademoisellesia have gotten me memorized your name in FULL , just to get it right ]

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

@Nikaa94  meant to say this when ya’ll were swooning over Kim tan several pages back. 

I also like his outfit on heirs. They were fun, trendy and boyish. There are some thats a lil bit too much (pattern wise) but he pulled it off. And while I won’t choose Kim tan’ hair as my fave (this is due to I love seeing his forehead, so Lee Gon wins), I still think he looked soo handsome and that hair fits him and his character perfectly!

@scrawford  Well said!  @Nikaa94 could I ask whether you have LMH in that wet-suit pleaassse !    

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I have a noob question please @Nikaa94...  how long does she @Heretorant or we have to wait in line ?  on the approval?  

I swear ....  I am guilty beyond help @mademoisellesia !   [ You , @mademoisellesia have gotten me memorized your name in FULL , just to get it right ]

@scrawford  Well said!  @Nikaa94 could I ask whether you have LMH in that wet-suit pleaassse !    

Dear,

The line is very long... It may take years going all around the world and seeking Minoz signature and blessing :relieved:

which we-suit?  when he is swimming??

you mean this, below in spoiler:

Spoiler
Spoiler

img%5D

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

The line is very long... It may take years going all around the world and seeking Minoz signature and blessing :relieved:

Noted with thanks :P.. I will put in my ticket

Hide contents
  Hide contents

img%5D

Aigooo @Nikaa94 .. i know i am greedy -- is there a full length one please ...   sorry for being a bit "toooo much" 
Pardon me for my ahem ... it's Saturday here !  I am feeling the heat .. the weather is hot here 

giphy.gif
cr minho__gift

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Aigooo @Nikaa94 .. i know i am greedy -- is there a full length one please ...   sorry for being a bit "toooo much" 
Pardon me for my ahem ... it's Saturday here !  I am feeling the heat .. the weather is hot here 

cr minho__gift

I found these two :D 

Don't worry! :approves:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

img%5D

img%5D

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

i bet her agency are eyeing and hunting our boy for her next project, like saying "yea we miss you Min Ho sii, how about a reunion"? :joy: little they know about Nikaa94 power!! :evilelmo:

Spoiler

Aigoo, Knowing The Fan craze around BinJin Couple this is a disaster for both the CPfans. Too much Comparisions. Maybe they should give it 10 more yeara than think. lol.

Also I stand by KT wardrobe having Some Very Weird Sweaters and Not My kinda hairdo. Had it been someone other than LMH that show was a boycott based on the Patterned Sweaters.

Could they have not let him Wear Black (the street fight and crying scenes) and Blues (Rich and cosy and Sexy??), even the Pink one was good, no patterns, hideous patterns.Arghh.

Regarding Twogether, If LMH ever does a show like that I wish they rope in WDH (or some person costar he already has worked with for that ), It will be more Fun to watch (As a personal preferrence I do not want a situation like Pre air Lotbs interview between lmh/jjh stating their chemistry came on way later, which made people apprenhensive throughout the show stating their chemistry was kaput)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, madmad min said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Aigoo, Knowing The Fan craze around BinJin Couple this is a disaster for both the CPfans. Too much Comparisions. Maybe they should give it 10 more yeara than think. lol.

i bet her agency are eyeing and hunting our boy for her next project, like saying "yea we miss you Min Ho sii, how about a reunion"? :joy: little they know about Nikaa94 power!! 

Good one @madmad min !  

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I found these two :D 

Don't worry! 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

img%5D

img%5D

Thanks @Nikaa94 - wanted him in whole suit, not half umm suit

I found this ... well , pardon the owner's name though
Horny Ughhh on Twitter: "UGHHH THE BULGE THO...… "

cr hornyughh

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

We need some news from LMH please...

Where is My one and only China Media??  :rickroll:

Can we get some rumors please!! 

How many times do I post here until we get some actual news? don't tell me 1 year from now!! :sweating: 

edit: Do Not give me cry reaction! :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

In case y’all couldn’t see the credit because the font size was too small for my vision. 

:omg:it wasn't that small, I could see very clearly. 

Ahem :surprisedwut:

Sorry guys, is Saturday and kinda hot here :D

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • LOL 8

My answer to the new twitter below:

No dear!! No!! Dream on!!  How can some of the international fans get ahead of themselves? How can they make assumptions so fast?  :onfirex:

LOL I lurk in DC gallery and Korean Minoz are so different and reasonable.  

She is already waiting?? :surprisedwut:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

just please let it be movie and not drama if it turns out true late! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

My answer to the new twitter below:

No dear!! No!! Dream on!!  How can some of the international fans get ahead of themselves? How can they make assumptions so fast?  

LOL I lurk in DC gallery and Korean Minoz are so different and reasonable.  

She is already waiting?? 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

just please let it be movie and not drama if it turns out true late! 

Isn't true? I don't mine if it's movie. Or reality show. As long as not drama.  

Edited by Sushimi
Do quote emoji gifs, thanks.
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, happivirus said:

Isn't true? I don't mine if it's movie. Or reality show. As long as not drama.  

Are you telling me after all prays and begging of rumors....

Is this the rumor i was looking for???  :what!:

God!!! I take back my word!!!

I don't want rumors!!

Yes, at least lets hope it won't be a drama!! :sweating:

• LOL 10