Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

is this true??

I haven't watched Money heist but i know it is popular on Netflix. Is there going to be Korean remake of MH? 

I haven't watch MH but have downloaded 2 seasons ready to watch.  However I haven't gotten over TKEM so I am rewatching all LMH older dramas to help with my withdrawal symptoms. Seriously the more I watch I more I miss him. Maybe I should go on LMH detox.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

is this true??

I haven't watched Money heist but i know it is popular on Netflix. Is there going to be Korean remake of MH? is it drama or movie remake?

What do you guys think?? 

Everyone!!! Lets have a discussion about this :D  

yes this is true I saw it But I hope LMH won't be.I watched Money Heist S1 But I don't want LMH star in remake any drama.

Because remakes are compared with original everytime and they are received criticism generally and I want  new story, I already watched MH why do I want it? LMH should do new trend dramas, He shouldn't do a trend drama again.

• Like 9

17 hours ago, Ilmo yens said:

Donation has arrived made by a blessed soul @SophieH you are sweetheart for your generous donation come here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to go and get myself a badge

Wait what? It's out of stock? 

Is there a season 2 LMH badge out there?

I saw that you had requested points from me but looks like SophieH beat me to it. I will donate to @Aleumdaun  some points. She needs a badge.

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Do you need me to give you a job @Nikaa94 lol?  I will need help finding and naming the kiss.  The obvious ones are the game over kiss from PT and tongue kiss from LOTBS.  Everyone knows those kisses.  I'd like one from each drama.

What does that bar with the number represent?  the one under your points or trophies?

You have a bar too, CarolynH, we all do but have no idea why or what it represents. :joy:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Those two clips under spoiler are from CT - lol.  I have so far watched TKEM, Faith, GB, BOF and now Heirs.   In this order ... haha! 

:fear:

Is that mean I've accidentally posted spoilers?!

If so, my sincerest apologies.

"In this order..." — is that you mimicking Daejang's motto "This is how the order goes..."? :D

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha LSG can play so harsh with Jasper. Yeah, I think lmh with be more like Jasper but funnier.

IKR!! I thought it was mean of him to lock the door (although it may be for entertainment effect) & many more pranks. I honestly had this image of him being a good boy but it's all shattered after watching Twogether :lol: Yeah I think LMH will first be blur blur like Jasper, I can totally imagine it. It'll be fun.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952i72j9ui6pewisf4urb

Gosh I love this scene!!! It was so well done, LMH's look was priceless, I mean Lee Gon.

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I have been lurking in twitter and found this.International fans have been talking about it. I hope it is not serious. 

I will delete my post some time later because i am not sure if other Minoz will approve me talking about this. I just wanna share what caught my eyes. SYJ's agency released a video from 10 years ago and it is about LMH-SYJ PT interview. Fans leave comments under YouTube and talk about why agency release this video after 10 years and if they will have a reunion. I personally DO NOT approve this reunion due to some obvious reasons!!! Hope it won't happen!!!  she is not on my list of future FL for LMH. :bawling: Please tell me it isn't something to worry about and her agency released this out of boredom :crymeme:

is this common among agencies to release videos after a long time??

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Is that mean I've accidentally posted spoilers?!

If so, my sincerest apologies.

"In this order..." — is that you mimicking Daejang's motto "This is how the order goes..."? :D

Hi @mademoisellesia Ooosh, I didn't realise that I have mimicked Daejang's motto .. "in this order"  haha!   Shows how much Daejang has impacted my mind.

It's okay, no worries on the spoilers -- bring them on, sunbae-nim! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 3

1- The Beheading kiss (i think its original is the best)  (The King)

2- The phenomena Tongue kiss  (Blue Sea) 

3- The Goosebumps closet kiss (The Heirs)

4- Night night rooftop kiss (City Hunter) 

5- Game over kiss (Personal Taste)

6- Gu Jun Pyo's playground kiss (Boys Over Flowers)

7- The Imja couple kiss (Faith)

Yay @Nikaa94!  Can everyone picture the kiss above?  Maybe we need visual, like a youTube clip?  any more kisses?  We have some time since the OST poll is next week.  Speaking of which, the OST from LOTBS.  I love so many of the songs from the drama.  

cr:  김지유

@mademoisellesia and @Heretorant:  I loved Twogether!  I have watched most of LSG's dramas, but didn't really know much above him.  I did correctly assume that he's athletic and competitive.  If LMH is paired with someone he doesn't know, I think he would be a Jasper.  But, if he's paired with someone he knows, like JIW, he may be a LSG.  When WDH is released from MS, the new F4 must take part in a variety show.  That would be so much fun!  While @Nikaa94 is looking for writers and PDs, I'm looking for a variety show for LMH.

I thought of another FL-Jang Nara.  Yes, a noona but her dramas rate well and people seem to like her a lot.  I didn't see her last drama, but I saw Last Empress and VIP.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Yay @Nikaa94!  Can everyone picture the kiss above?  Maybe we need visual, like a youTube clip?  any more kisses?  We have some time since the OST poll is next week.  Speaking of which, the OST from LOTBS.  I love so many of the songs from the drama.  

cr:  김지유

@mademoisellesia and @Heretorant:  I loved Twogether!  I have watched most of LSG's dramas, but didn't really know much above him.  I did correctly assume that he's athletic and competitive.  If LMH is paired with someone he doesn't know, I think he would be a Jasper.  But, if he's paired with someone he knows, like JIW, he may be a LSG.  When WDH is released from MS, the new F4 must take part in a variety show.  That would be so much fun!  While @Nikaa94 is looking for writers and PDs, I'm looking for a variety show for LMH.

I thought of another FL-Jang Nara.  Yes, a noona but her dramas rate well and people seem to like her a lot.  I didn't see her last drama, but I saw Last Empress and VIP.

Carolyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

For now I have had failed attempts at finding PD and writer. Recently i also encountered FL issue. :sweating: i don't know if you read my previous post or not . but i hope it

isn't something we need to worry about. I will delete my post

after some time. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

I honestly had this image of him being a good boy but it's all shattered after watching Twogether :lol:

Hahaha I’ve always had the impression he’s the talkative conversation starter type and he’s exactly like that. 

I’d love to see F4 on a variety show when WDH returns. I can only wish! 

p.s. reminds me of when the reply 1988 boys went to Africa. Lmh is clumsy but boy is pbg CLUMSY :lol:

—————————————

@Nikaa94 if it’s a movie, I approve :D

Also, speaking of Money Heist, I’m going to give it a watch since there’s so much hype around it! But I heard it’s BH (kge’s agency) who’s planning the remake so I’m going to guess the main actors will be from their agency. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha I’ve always had the impression he’s the talkative conversation starter type and he’s exactly like that. 

I’d love to see F4 on a variety show when WDH returns. I can only wish! 

p.s. reminds me of when the reply 1988 boys went to Africa. Lmh is clumsy but boy is pbg CLUMSY :lol:

—————————————

@Nikaa94 if it’s a movie, I approve :D

Also, speaking of Money Heist, I’m going to give it a watch since there’s so much hype around it! But I heard it’s BH (kge’s agency) who’s planning the remake so I’m going to guess the main actors will be from their agency. 

You guys know how strict i am when it comes to future project...

i will not approve!! :evilelmo:

• LOL 8

12 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Can everyone picture the kiss above?

I can picture them all! :lol:

I already have my vote on which I like the most :D

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

You guys know how strict i am when it comes to future project...

i will not approve!! 

Even if it’s an action movie? 

I say yes, why not? Lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I can picture them all! :lol:

I already have my vote on which I like the most :D

Even if it’s an action movie? 

I say yes, why not? Lol. 

Hahaha!!

Toraantaaaaaaa!!!  (Your new nickname) :shaq:

After some consideration, I may approve a well-written and well-directed movie with little romance. :relieved:

• LOL 6

LMH looking so good in horseback riding attire -- tight fittings suit him well.  Love this pairing.  

Have a good weekend and have fun, chingus!  Looking forward to more spicy fun from you guys later.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

43 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Coz I didn't pay attention, do you guys know how the concept of pairing LSG & Jasper together came about? I nearly could not go on after the first 2 episodes because of how badly they communicate and awkward they were at first. So like you said, LMH would be super awkward in the beginning if he's paired with someone he can't communicate LOL! If he pairs with people he knows, then it'll be like what Heechul said, yelling and probably cussing at each other (when playing games).

Hahaha Jang Nara... at least the height difference will be cute, like with PBY too.

@Nikaa94 Personal Taste came out in 2010. Maybe it's because it's 10 years anniversary? A bit late since it premieres in March... but the whole world was very busy during that month.

Spoiler

I don't remember a playground kiss.

I remember the freeze-to-death BOBO. But strictly speaking BOF has no kisses, isn't it? Just bobo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8