Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Donation has arrived made by a blessed soul @SophieH you are sweetheart for your generous donation come here?

tenor.gif?itemid=17144300

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to go and get myself a badge

e9b9caa2dc37bdd5741acfa17f5a0d7f.gif

Wait what? It's out of stock? 

Is there a season 2 LMH badge out there?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

I forgot who suggested Twogether on Netflix but I’m watching now and enjoying. LSG is definitely the one to take charge and more competitive while Jasper is clumsy and kind of just goes with the flow. I can’t decide which of the two lmh will be more like. I feel like our boy is clumsy but naturally good at sports and he may be competitive. I know he might not be up for it but I’d love to see him go on variety show. Any will do, even if just 1 episode :D

p.s. lucky fans who get to meet them! I would die if lmh came to my house lol. 

yes he is so clumsy ....i think that's what make him more human and lovable at the same time. BUT..i still can't bring myself to re-watch the video where he tripped over the red carpet in BOF awards ... 

@Nikaa94 are you lurking on DC ...any juicy news there......? :popcornjackson:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

@SophieH   sophiehhhhhhh :Ohboy3:

yes, i am lurking there :D They mostly post pics, gifs, talk about some cute and funny stuff. it varies. they analyze LMH's new IG update, talking about clothes, face, how cute he is and so on. But one of the posts caught my attention which is similar to our discussions. Interesting is that Korean Minoz also want to wait for a good work. Like how we are fussy and picky about story and quality. They care a lot too. Well, of course they care. But reading their comments was fun interesting to me. :rickroll:

Topic in DC gallery:

Are there any kids who are familiar with the next pattern?  (The writer of the post is a newbie Minoz asking if other Minoz are familiar with the pattern LMH has when coming back with a new project)

Some roughly translated comments from Korean Minoz:

"Is there a pattern? Any actor would have to meet a good work. We just wait and hear the news of the next work."

"Are you waiting a lot? Me too TT ㅠ Waiting quietly TT TT One day, will it appear like a gift?"

"Just trust Mino and run. Anything, just believe in Mino"

"Because of the corona, the schedule is often changed, so I don't know.
I want to do it quickly because it's a waste of time."

"These days, I feel how happy the Airport Mino was, and even if I want to meet a new work soon, I hope to see it as a really good work."

"It was nice to meet Lee Gon-ha with The king, but if the next work was a well-equipped table to be praised for work"

"What is certain is that one work per year is a must."

"Let's not take it, Minho will take care of it."

"My heart is overwhelming, but I have to wait. Cheer as always. Waiting"

"Let's wait for a good work"

"It seems like the work is always fast, but the work is not an actor alone, and because of such and such circumstances, a term of 1 year is inevitable."

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=689338&_rk=unp&page=2

edit:  Interesting fact: LMH's DC gallery is very active. they keep posting. :D Like if you check after an hour, you will see many posts :shaq:

what do you guys think about comments? :coolshades:

edit 2:  Korean Minoz are A LOT MORE PATIENT compared to us!!!:wut:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

@Min2206

The Beheaded Kiss GIF is side profile but ...more like jawline side profile. See how prominent the jawline is when he kisses his co-star? He knows the angle since nth years ago.

He did get tanned in the US while filming Heirs because he had to surf. Then when he went back to SK, some of the scenes didn't link up very well the tan. He filmed some scenes first in SK then go to US to film.

There are still the GJP ramyeon badge up for sale. Page 3 I think.

Otherwise, have to wait for restocking and could be cheaper by then... not sure that's what I heard.

@Nikaa94 Can you read Korean or you just google translate?

@Heretorant I think LMH will be Jasper v 2.0 but he will be cheeky. LSG is so sneaky and I feel bad for Jasper that he keeps lying to him in the beginning. Some of the fans are really calm when they met their bias.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 np, You should go hunt for the rest of LMH kiss scene, they are hot & juicy :please:

@SophieH :loolz: that's the most memorial Clumsy tripped during BOF award.. oh my how embarrasing :facepalm:

@Ilmo yens awwww,,, hopefully they restock again. Can some alert ilmo when stock arrived.

Is the Raman one also out of stock?

• Like 2

Just now, mademoisellesia said:

Can you read Korean or you just google translate?

Hahahaha!!! :joy:

when i open the page, it automatically translates into English. :joy: i don't know how though 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hahahaha!!! :joy:

when i open the page, it automatically translates into English. :joy: i don't know how though 

Google asks you everytime you translate ''always translate'' option and you clicked on that since why it translates on auto everytime you enter

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Some roughly translated comments from Korean Minoz:

"It seems like the work is always fast, but the work is not an actor alone, and because of such and such circumstances, a term of 1 year is inevitable."

edit:  Interesting fact: LMH's DC gallery is very active. they keep posting. :D Like if you check after an hour, you will see many posts 

what do you guys think about comments? 

edit 2:  Korean Minoz are A LOT MORE PATIENT compared to us!!!

thanks  @Nikaa94 they sounded like they have more patience than us. this comment though.. " a term of 1 year is inevitable"....:bawling:  

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

@Nikaa94 Go do a rewatch or watch a new drama.

===

So the Bromance poll is now closed.

Lee Gon x Jo Yeong has the most votes.

My second choice would have been Sik Joong Ahjussi x Yoon Sung had I had one more vote

:sad1:

===

The next poll is OST... so how about listening to some OSTs and get yourself ready to choose?

The King Eternal Monarch

Faith

The other Minoz can post the others ... lol.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SophieH said:

thanks  @Nikaa94 they sounded like they have more patience than us. this comment though.. " a term of 1 year is inevitable"....:bawling:  

You shouldn't take them as pure fact it's just speculation but if an actor wants he can release 3-4 projects within a year depends on the actor himself

@SophieH @mademoisellesia Thanks I got the Ramayeon one. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, SophieH said:

apparently producing a drama requires more than casting leads. TBH, i am not familiar how long do writers work on scripts or how fast they can get budget for their drama. But i know star writers like KES and the rest who have the brains and talent to write a drama a year can find director and budget fast too. Also, LMH brings production team and budget around him. The problem is LMH not wanting to come back any time now. Because we all know he takes some time off. but we are in denial stage because we miss him so much. also, LMH is VERY picky when it comes to choosing project. He has high standards and want great script and the rest of stuff.

:brokenheart:

edit: Do Not give me 'cry reaction', i won't earn points :rickroll:

edit 2: Funny thing is that @Heretorant told me some pages ago about this and i said i would rather get actual reaction than points

edit 3: but i guess it doesn't feel good to be broke! :takemymoney:  gotta bring home some soompi points :shaq:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

19 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Min2206

The Beheaded Kiss GIF is side profile but ...more like jawline side profile. See how prominent the jawline is when he kisses his co-star? He knows the angle since nth years ago.

Ummm  chogiyo @mademoisellesia ... how many nth time have you watched? 

22 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 np, You should go hunt for the rest of LMH kiss scene, they are hot & juicy 

Ahhh @Thong Thin .. Imma watching The Heirs at the moment, saw the rooftop kiss - this namja is unlike those I have watched (not that I have seen a lot to say) but he is kinda give me that strong .. aggressive vibes.   Read, heard and saw that LMH is a good kisser (tkem)  -  maybe @Nikaa94 has a wonderful , juicy stockpile ?

2 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

You shouldn't take them as pure fact it's just speculation but if an actor wants he can release 3-4 projects within a year depends on the actor himself

@SophieH @mademoisellesia Thanks I got the Ramayeon one. 

Glad you got your legendary ramyeon one @Ilmo yens   - I do hope Min Ho-ssi comes out soon with whatever .... , as long as he is VISIBLE often :Please:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

edit: Do Not give me 'cry reaction', i won't earn points 

edit 2: Funny thing is that @Heretorant told me some pages ago about this and i said i would rather get actual reaction than points

edit 3: but i guess it doesn't feel good to be broke!   gotta bring home some soompi points 

ahhh missy...pls edit your cry reaction on mine..i had 3 sad faces there. lol...we gotta start banning cry reaction from now on. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ahhh @Thong Thin .. Imma watching The Heirs at the moment, saw the rooftop kiss - this namja is unlike those I have watched (not that I have seen a lot to say) but he is kinda give me that strong .. aggressive vibes.   Read, heard and saw that LMH is a good kisser (tkem)  -  maybe @Nikaa94 has a wonderful , juicy stockpile ?

I have SOME JUICY scenes and shared down below!!  :rickroll:

Enjooooooy!! :popcornjackson:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

img%5D

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

img%5D 

Check the video out!  27M views!!!  SBS now channel on Youtube!!:shaq:  Kim Tan!!! 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I have a new thing to start harassing everyone about

I would like to see LMH in a musical pleeeez

Yes I’ve been binging his tour videos on YouTube, and watching bootlegs of Waitress and Wicked

He’d be a cute Fiyero

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8