Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

I can make a donation. How many points do you need? 

you need 919 points, right?

i already got my badge! :approves:

@CalliePI made donations! you can now get your badge!! :rickroll::shaq:

Nika,  thank you so much, I will pali-pali get my LMH badge now. :mrgreen:

26 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Hello? Bank of Quake!  The points are to buy badges and whatnots.  Buy yourself a LMH and Ramyeon GJP badge then loan points at 50% interest -lol.

If you guys need something to watch, try Twogether.  I mentioned it before.  It's a variety show-only 8 episodes on Netflix.  After seeing it, I still want LMH to try something similar while he waits for the elusive writer and PD.

I am not sure if I want LMH to do something that LSG did in Twogether. He travelled all over the world and flew in planes. It is too dangerous for world travel at the moment or flying in a plane.  I want him to be safe. Film in SK.

26 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I found the points seemed to be accumulated according to your times on the forum. I can't afford one either. So I transfer my points to Soompi bank to earn a little interests and I didn't close the web page on my computer even I didn't have full time to read the posts yesterday.  :P

But it's only my guess.  ;)

I read on my phone sometimes but not logged on with my ID.  I am only connected with my ID when I am on the computer not on my phone.  However, I think someone else does the same thing but still gets points.  I think her habits are similar to mine. I like a lot of posts and posts sometimes, not as often as  @Nikaa94 though but my points grow slowly.  I vote on the polls so I am not sure.  I did not know there is a bank to earn interest. Ha! Ha! but thanks to Nika, I can get my LMH badge now. 

@AgentQuake I noticed you donated some points to me too. :D, neighbor. 

Aargh! Just noticed medals not available presently at member shop. I have to wait a little bit.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I found the points seemed to be accumulated according to your times on the forum. I can't afford one either. So I transfer my points to Soompi bank to earn a little interests and I didn't close the web page on my computer even I didn't have full time to read the posts yesterday.  :P

But it's only my guess.  ;)

@gtLmh0622, How to earn points :

Every positive action on the forums will earn you +3 points.

Starting a topic will earn +10 points.

Joining a club will earn +25 points.

Leaving a club will deduct -40 points.

Every negative action against the Terms of Service, conditions, and rules will deduct points.

Yes, a bank is available for every member to deposit their new currency and generate passive income monthly through fixed interests. In other words, the more you save by depositing in your bank, your Soompi monthly income will grow. hahaha - Just like in real life, members will be able to see point transaction of their deposits, withdrawals and spending. :blush:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Best bromance - Kim Tan and the white dude

HJJ and his evil stepbrother definitely weren’t a bromance, more like a toxic wasteland, but I thought the actors did really well together.  I couldn’t buy LMH as the younger brother though, even as HJJ, he had a certain maturity and gravitas.  The other guy looked 10.  

HAHAHAHAHA I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic about Kim Tan and the white dude being the best bromance. No kidding, I can’t watch the first few episodes of Heirs because of them :lol:

Speaking of toxic bromance, we should throw KJD and BYK on that list. I can’t stand BYK! 

4 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I got my LMH badge!! haha I was so proud to make the purchase!! 

:cries:

Proud of you, ma friend. 

:happyshakes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HAHAHAHAHA I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic about Kim Tan and the white dude being the best bromance. No kidding, I can’t watch the first few episodes of Heirs because of them :lol:

Speaking of toxic bromance, we should throw KJD and BYK on that list. I can’t stand BYK! 

THE WHITE DUDE IS SO BAD.  And LMH sounded drunk when he was speaking English, which makes sense since the other guy seemed to be on some sort of drug too.  It looked like Hannah Montana outtakes...the exaggerated faces, the peppy conversation, the SoCal beaches... 

The white cop in LOTBS is also dreadful.  But I’m more forgiving because of HJJ and his lighter trick being hot AF. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

10 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

HJJ and his evil stepbrother definitely weren’t a bromance, more like a toxic wasteland, but I thought the actors did really well together.  I couldn’t buy LMH as the younger brother though, even as HJJ, he had a certain maturity and gravitas.  The other guy looked 10.

Heo Chi Hyun (I think that was his name) looked young until he swept his bangs up.  That's when he became the evil stepbrother.  Anyone from the LOTBS thread remember we were talking about whenever a character sweeps his bangs up, he becomes evil.  conversely, like CYD, his bangs came down and became nicer lol

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hi all,

The Soompi Points are accummulated by:

1. Logging onto Soompi (I can't remember how much you get)

2. Posting

3. The reactions received for your post

4. Joining as a new member (10 points I believe).

1 post = 1 point

1 positive reaction = 2 points

Negative reactions such as "sad" = 0 point

Weekend Specials:

1 post = 2 points 

In addition, thread owners with active users also earn points. So @CarolynH would be earning some extra points because Minoz are actively posting on this thread.

MEMBERS SHOP

It's just a place where you spend those points to buy badge that will display on the left hand corner of your profile. BUT, you don't see this if you use mobile or tablet.

BANK

You can put the points in the bank to grow interest. Current interest is 2% for Member.

July 16 is the day we receive our interest, so put your points in to receive extra points.

Where to buy badges?

Depending on the theme you use. If you use Light, look to your left.

If you use Dark or Evolution, look up on the tabs.

Click on "Season 1" to see all the badges.

https://forums.soompi.com/membersshop/category/13-season-1/

P.S. I read all these somewhere but I can't find the link. I believe at the time this was introduced, Soompi had it as a headline on the top.

Thanks for your tips, maybe you can answer this. I noticed that a number of my posts do not have the like or heart button for others to click. Why is that?

Because of your link, I was able to purchase my LMH badge :mrgreen:

18 hours ago, happivirus said:

My journey of becoming LMH fan is somewhat worst than bi-polar.

As I mentioned already I enjoyed TVB drama post 1997.

I used to hate Kdrama, Yes you heard it right hate with a passion. 2 reasons being are

1) most people around me keep telling me to watch kdrama because of hot oppa in it. They didn't care about the storyline just for eye candy. Which didn't sit well with me and I used to roll my eyes quite often.

2) after some convincing from friends and relatives and my own curiosity I decided to give it a go. However my first 5 Kdrama ended no longer than ep4. It consists lots of overact actors and over the top screaming and crying. Far from my liking that I am used to TVB drama natural acting.

Fast forward few years later I heard from many people Full house and BOF are really good and fun to watch so I gave it a go and enjoyed. From memory I was very impressed with LHM acting and surprised with his good look. And left with a better impression on  Kdrama but didn't dig deep into Kdrama world or actors.

My conception linking back to HKdrama, normally not so good looking actors are more talented than good looking actors. I have seen handsome actors playing the lead but can't act well and be more selective to follow veteran actors instead. 

As HKdrama quality declines over the years I got bored and was browsing on the net for my new crack. Found Heirs and enjoyed very much. The leading actor won me over with his subtle act and his undeniable charm, charisma and to top it off his out of this world good look.  The next recommended list on the web was City Hunter.  My oh my after City Hunter I was hooked and  search for the name of the actor and his related projects. To my surprise he is the same actor that I like in previous drama but he managed to look so different and has no trace of his characters crossing over. One thing for sure I didn't know he is the same actor playing all this characters if I didn't search his profile. He overturned my conception that handsome actor can be talented as well. The rest is history because he has me as his forever fan.

Me too, my mom was a fan of kdrama but I did not like it at all. I saw a couple and perhaps liked one.  I had borrowed BOF for my mom. Later I saw it on Netflix and decided to watch it for fun.  I did not really care for it or even noticed LMH. I guess I was not a fan of his curly hair.

Then Netflix recommended CH.  I liked the story and watched it. I saw this guy on an elephant and realized it was the BOF guy.  I loved CH and LMH as LYS.  I then started looking for his other dramas and searched for LMH the actor for all news and YouTube. Was surprised at his fame from BOF and loved his real personality. Thought he was so humble.  Got hooked from then on.  Started watching other kdramas later when I ran out of LMH dramas but LMH is the only one that I follow as a fan.  Lurked for a long time at Soompi but started posting during GB.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

27 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

WHAT? Why? Lol. 

@Nikaa94 I guess I’ve been giving you 0 points since we’re always crying about no news :lol:

Hahaha!!

No worries!! I would rather get the actual reaction from Minoz than points :approves:

I can made more donations :D 

Who needs? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Thanks for your tips, maybe you can answer this. I noticed that a number of my posts do not have the like or heart button for others to click. Why is that?

Were you looking at super old posts before Soompi move home?

If yes, then that's probably why.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

So, @Thong Thin and @gtLmh0622 need points, who else?

i can donate to @gtLmh0622  

@Thong Thin  you already got your points? are you good

now?? :) 

@CarolynH I made my donations!! :D 

@gtLmh0622   You are long-time and great contributor to LMH thread. it would be my pleasure to give some of my points to you :fullofhearts:

I can donate more :D Who needs points?? @mademoisellesia  i only have 551 lefts, another Minoz should also donate :D 

Do you want LMH badge? :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I’m literally going back and liking every single post - points for all!  We love rich queens.

I finally made it to episode 2 of IONTBO.  It’s actually really good - pretty dark but everyone’s great in it.  I can actually picture LMH playing the lead character really really well.  KSH is doing amazing and he’s so beautiful to look at, but I can picture LMH in this as well.  I’m hoping the next project is something deep and kind of whimsy.  

Sometimes for giggles I like to picture LMH as Captain Ri.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Layali

I made 2 donations today :D 

I only have 563 points left! :) 

I will make my last donations to you @Layali  sorry i don't have more points to give you:criesariver:

Can someone help Minoz @Layali to complete 2500 points?

She has a total of 1397 points now. I will donate my last 563, another Minoz 540 points please 

I am officially broke now :D :rickroll:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

@Layali

I made 2 donations today :D 

I only have 563 points left! :) 

I will make my last donations to you @Layali  sorry i don't have more points to give you

Can someone help Minoz @Layali to complete 2500 points?

She has a total of 1397 points now. I will donate 563, another Minoz 540 points please 

I got you! 

Everyone here deserves a lmh badge! 

:happyshakes:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

edit: if I knew Chinese, i would make an account in Weibo and lurk there too! :joy: but i don't know how Weibo looks like LOL is like instagram? :D 

I thought Weibo has English version.........???

Because some of our Soompi chigus have Weibo accounts like @Latifah_.
Where is @Latifah_ ??? Maybe she can tell you how to sign up a Weibo account. 

And I just found you sent me so many Soompi points !!!!!!

:ohboy2:

I have points more than showing under my avatar because I saved all to Soompi bank yesterday. :P Now I can buy a badge.
And to everyone has not bought the LMH badge yet, only 7 available and I'll buy one. It's top 1 selling.

:hwaiting:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1