Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, JC's Lingxi said:

We all are impatient Minoz...

@all k-netz , if in case there is any new CF or anything do share it with us guys.

There should be something coming soon.  He is shooting an advertisement today (7-16).  :D

:what!:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

There should be something coming soon.  He is shooting an advertisement today (7-16).  :D

Wait

what????:wut:

please give us more information??

which CF?

where is Lee Min Ho??:please:

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Calling all Faithlings: I've finally put an extensive written version of the series on the web, starting with the first 8 Episodes. I'll be adding the rest of the Episodes in the next day or so.

Why write or read something that you can watch as a video? A written version is a good adjunct to the televised version because it can include more explanation of historical and personal events and the internal thoughts and emotions of the characters than is possible in a televised version. I've also drawn from a  few excerpts from Song Ji-na's novelized version and the script. 

If you'd like to take a look, here's the URL: 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/25290487/chapters/61317304

• Like 9
  • Awesome 5

45 minutes ago, msdot said:

Calling all Faithlings: I've finally put an extensive written version of the series on the web, starting with the first 8 Episodes. I'll be adding the rest of the Episodes in the next day or so.

Why write or read something that you can watch as a video? A written version is a good adjunct to the televised version because it can include more explanation of historical and personal events and the internal thoughts and emotions of the characters than is possible in a televised version. I've also drawn from a  few excerpts from Song Ji-na's novelized version and the script. 

If you'd like to take a look, here's the URL: 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/25290487/chapters/61317304

@msdot Thank-you so much :heart4:

Getting to know  Faith on a different level. This will be my go to place after Faith watch.

• Like 7

our thread is quiet today..:joy:

:waves:

Do I mention some actresses' names or other topics to trigger lurkers and Minoz to leave posts??

Hahahaha!!

:evilelmo:

I wish to see LMH in a rom-com drama with

actress X(6H-4H/2)X!! :naughty::shaq:

*Nikaa94 runs*

edit: jk! :approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Good Morning Chingus' :heart:

Rise and shine. Going to vote who is my favourite bromance today after having a good thought last night.

By the way, welcome our new babe @Jenny Hsuand @OneDramaholic:hooray2:

@leeminhosnyI don't blame you for not recongnizing LMH in BOF. Is his curly hair and dorky smiles that M.A.D :joy: 

Have you watched HEIRS & LOTBS, you will love Kim Tan and HJJ more :wub:

@happivirusLMH is man of thousand characters, he fits into any roles. How can you not love him ? :kiss:

@msdotI agreed with you on LMH stunts and action fight in CH, I love the mud fight scene.

@Aleumdaun @AgentQuakeI love  all of Kim Tan outfits/attire in HEIRS, with his gorgeous boyish look, he looks dashing in any colors,

be it highlighter or potato sack ! :approves:

@CarolynHpali pali LOTBS quiz,  I just finished rewatching. :D 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.... life is full of difficult choices! hahahha...

and chingus, have you checked out the members shop -- there are lots of new and fun badges that have been added. there's even a happy birthday , fighting, cheer up, you are gold badge. there's also food related badges. so if you see a chingu having a bad day and need a bit of pick me up - send them some points and let them know it to pick up one of these badges. even if it is virtual, won't it make your day? :waves:

Chingu, I want a badge but my points are moving so slowly and I don't know why :unsure:. Can't afford one. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

44 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Chingu, I want a badge but my points are moving so slowly and I don't know why :unsure:. Can't afford one. :joy:

I can make a donation. How many points do you need? 

you need 919 points, right?

i already got my badge! :approves:

@CalliePI made donations! you can now get your badge!! :rickroll::shaq:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

Didn't Lee Min Ho auction off his Heirs sweaters for charity? I thought I read that somewhere.. I don't remember.. so can forgive him for wearing them! :P I liked his LOTBS sweaters more too!

cr: subMVs

I think this is the auction.  I couldn't find a better video clip.

@Nikaa94 you rock girl!:wow2:

Who else needs points for a LMH badge?  We'll have a go fund me party for points!

The more I think about it, a journalist would be a great drama.  We don't necessarily need a FL if he's a journalist covering various stories.  

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

HALLELUJAH ! ..... 

cartoon-tiger-3d-rendering-260nw-1407605

..........my favourite bromance :poledance:  is none other then "LG & JY " :smooches3:

The reason I chose JY, is because LG and JY were together at a very young age.

They did lots of things together  ( played, cried, fought etc) like siblings.

Both comfort & hugged each other when times are bad :heart:

Adult JY would do anything even facing death  to protect LG, but Sik Joong ahjussi  sorry to say you are more like gold digger to LYS.................... loves  shopping  ! :blush:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Whoever needs points let me know, I don’t know what they’re used for hahahah 

Hello? Bank of Quake!  The points are to buy badges and whatnots.  Buy yourself a LMH and Ramyeon GJP badge then loan points at 50% interest -lol.

If you guys need something to watch, try Twogether.  I mentioned it before.  It's a variety show-only 8 episodes on Netflix.  After seeing it, I still want LMH to try something similar while he waits for the elusive writer and PD.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

I found the points seemed to be accumulated according to your times on the forum. I can't afford one either. So I transfer my points to Soompi bank to earn a little interests and I didn't close the web page on my computer even I didn't have full time to read the posts yesterday.  :P

But it's only my guess.  ;)

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Hello? Bank of Quake!  The points are to buy badges and whatnots.  Buy yourself a LMH and Ramyeon GJP badge then loan points at 50% interest -lol.

If you guys need something to watch, try Twogether.  I mentioned it before.  It's a variety show-only 8 episodes on Netflix.  After seeing it, I still want LMH to try something similar while he waits for the elusive writer and PD.

Noodles?! 

I love noodles even more than I love LMH 

I nearly spammed the writers on social media after they shot the bowl of instant noodles in episode 11, but then I got distracted with LMH galloping through the streets with his army. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

16 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Where & how do I buy badges ? :blush:

• Like 1

@Thong Thin  some of the other bromances that I considered were HJJ and Det Mimi, but their time together was so short.  I also liked, but not on the poll, KT and his bro-Kim won (was his last name Kim or something else?) and KT and CYD.  You could see the potential, but again, not enough time to flesh out a relationship.  

• Like 5

Hi all,

The Soompi Points are accummulated by:

Note: This is not the same for Reputation Point

1. Logging onto Soompi (I can't remember how much you get)

2. Posting

3. The reactions received for your post

4. Joining as a new member (10 points I believe).

1 post = 1 point

1 positive reaction = 2 points

Negative reactions such as "sad" = 0 point

Weekend Specials:

1 post = 2 points 

In addition, thread owners with active users also earn points. So @CarolynH would be earning some extra points because Minoz are actively posting on this thread.

MEMBERS SHOP

It's just a place where you spend those points on badges that will display on the left hand corner of your profile. BUT, you don't see this if you use mobile or tablet.

BANK

You can put the points in the bank to grow interest. Current interest is 2% for Member.

July 16 is the day we receive our interest, so put your points in to receive extra points.

EDIT: The time has already crossed over to AUG 16. 

Where to buy badges?

Depending on the theme you use. If you use Light, look to your left for MEMBER SHOP.

If you use Dark or Evolution, look up on the tabs.

Click on "Season 1" on the right panel to see all the badges.

https://forums.soompi.com/membersshop/category/13-season-1/

P.S. I read all these somewhere but I can't find the link. I believe at the time this was introduced, Soompi had it as a headline on the top.

• Thanks 11

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Thong Thin  some of the other bromances that I considered were HJJ and Det Mimi, but their time together was so short.  I also liked, but not on the poll, KT and his bro-Kim won (was his last name Kim or something else?) and KT and CYD.  You could see the potential, but again, not enough time to flesh out a relationship.  

Best bromance - Kim Tan and the white dude

HJJ and his evil stepbrother definitely weren’t a bromance, more like a toxic wasteland, but I thought the actors did really well together.  I couldn’t buy LMH as the younger brother though, even as HJJ, he had a certain maturity and gravitas.  The other guy looked 10.  

• LOL 7