Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

 

Yes serial killer story but would you accept LMH as the brutal serial killer? Would it be deemed acceptable by fans in your opinion

but serial killer isn't good for LMH's image. This character is too strong and negative! 

There are many dark characters her can play. He doesn't have to kill people :joy:

 

His character in GB was dark enough. :approves:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

no married no boyfriend no ajumma partner :lol: I want young+beautiful+single partner or I can't focus couple 

I enjoyed him and JJH in lotbs tho

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

but serial killer isn't good for LMH's image. This character is too strong and negative! 

There are many dark characters her can play. He doesn't have to kill people :joy:

 

His character in GB was dark enough. :approves:

 

Why not serial killer it's only a role?:joy:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

 

Yes serial killer story but would you accept LMH as the brutal serial killer? Would it be deemed acceptable by fans in your opinion

yes I want :lol:

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

but serial killer isn't good for LMH's image. This character is too strong and negative! 

There are many dark characters her can play. He doesn't have to kill people :joy:

 

His character in GB was dark enough. :approves:

Do you know there are so many people who become fan serial killer , I was surprised when I saw them , I watched Mentalist and everyone fans serial killer this is just a example .

  

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I enjoyed him and JJH in lotbs tho

I enjoyed too but they aren't my favouirte couple :lol:I love Kim Hee Sun but they aren't my favourite couple :lol:

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

yes I want :lol:

Do you know there are so many people who become fan serial killer , I was surprised when I saw them , I watched Mentalist and everyone fans serial killer this is just a example .

 

''You on netflix'' is much more worse? hahaha! people are shipping him with atresses and he has so much fans 

  • Like 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@scrawford

 

The problem is with Netizens. They are very picky and complain. I don't want LMH to be in a drama with married actress anymore. He already played with 2 married mom actresses before. LMH is young, I want him to collaborate with young actresses like himself and there are so many PBY, KJW, MCW, PSH, KTR, HSH

 

Gong Hyo Jin is an exception though!! :approves: She is Noona!! :gangnamstyle:

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Narine Joa said:

By the way I am currently rewatching faith and I am on episode 3 and after hearing alot about faith I decided to watch it again. Anyone else is rewatching now faith?

 @Narine Joa I am watching Faith for the first time......currently on epi 6. To my surprise I am enjoying it more than expected.  So many memorable scene to mention. How I love him using police shield as weapon and boomerang.  The action scenes are nicely done. His cold character is very engaging in a different level.  Did I mention he looks super hot with his cold eyes as well.  Ok off to watch FAITH. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

 

''You on netflix'' is much more worse? hahaha! people are shipping him with atresses and he has so much fans 

OMGGGGGGGGG

 

MY FAVORITE AMERICAN SHOW "You"

 

LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

 

S3 is coming soon!!! 2021? :rickroll:

 

The ML in "You" is extremely well-written. His reason for killing those people and also they way he crazily love those two women make the series so interesting. His character is good because he loves those women :D His logic behind killing those people is so interesting!! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, happivirus said:

 @Narine Joa I am watching Faith for the first time......currently on epi 6. To my surprise I am enjoying it more than expected.  So many memorable scene to mention. How I love him using police shield as weapon and boomerang.  The action scenes are nicely done. His cold character is very engaging in a different level.  Did I mention he looks super hot with his cold eyes as well.  Ok off to watch FAITH. 

 

Great that you like it.  Join the club. @Narine Joa I am re-watching episode 3

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

 

CA dramas are not necessary at all it would only stagnate growth and expansion they are also pointless since it's on TV. He would have much freedom to exploit that in movies. CA's in movies much better but the key is to find a drama specifically for expansion and nothing else in mind with multiple seasons. perhaps working with Yoo Haa again or Park chan wook etc etc

Sorry, What is CA? 

 

I might be in the minority but I do not want him in multiple season dramas. Not even TKEM 2.  I would rather he explore many different roles. I am open for negative characters too. I wouldn't  mind watching him being the sexy serial killer  :blush:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMGGGGGGGGG

 

MY FAVORITE AMERICAN SHOW "You"

 

LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

 

S3 is coming soon!!! 2021? :rickroll:

 

The ML in "You" is extremely well-written. His reason for killing those people and also they way he crazily love those two women make the series so interesting. His character is good because he loves those women :D His logic behind killing those people is so interesting!! 

And Lee Dong Wook was serial killer in last drama, eveybody parised him But I don't think LMH select like this character because He thinks his character's responsibility so I eliminate serial killer 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Morning Chingus :heart:

@scrawfordI am with you, JJH with LMH from LOTBS was good and I enjoyed their chemisty. Love the comical side of JJH. 

KHS was ahjumma  to when she acted in Faith.

So, from my personal point of view, whether the FL is ahjumma or single, does not matter as long 

as  they can give us a good role.

Off course, with LMH gorgeous and handsome look, would prefer his FL to be pretty.

My choice in line is SHK & HSY.:D

 

Back to LMH  next project, we have to leave to MYM hands to decide.

I am very sure the management would love to get good scripts , good PD in order to get good ratings whether in SK or not.

Who does not know and recognised LMH ?

He is so well known all over the globe.

But, at times we can't predict what will happen but we hope for the BEST in all LMH projects.

 

I would love if LMH take up the role of Doctor or Daddy in the next project.

Would love to see  him as a family man who has kids or tiny tots to play with, how he handle 

those nasty little ones .

 

@CallieP @happivirus @Narine Joa glad you guys  enjoyed watching Faith.

 

Currently, I am re-watching HEIRS ( missed LMH so much) and will rewatch Faith again.

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Sorry, What is CA? 

 

I might be in the minority but I do not want him in multiple season dramas. Not even TKEM 2.  I would rather he explore many different roles. I am open for negative characters too. I wouldn't  mind watching him being the sexy serial killer  :blush:

 

Critical acclaim.. Multiple seasons shows tend to grow 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

 

Critical acclaim.. Multiple seasons shows tend to grow 

Ah , Thank you. I don't necessarily want CA's - just a sound story line and directing. We will always critically praise him no matter what right? :)

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMGGGGGGGGG

 

MY FAVORITE AMERICAN SHOW "You"

 

LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

 

S3 is coming soon!!! 2021? :rickroll:

 

The ML in "You" is extremely well-written. His reason for killing those people and also they way he crazily love those two women make the series so interesting. His character is good because he loves those women :D His logic behind killing those people is so interesting!! 

 

Joe is absolutely nuts. Hahaha his voice reasoning is crazy but weirdly enough I found myself agreeing with him on multiple occasions and in some parts I didn't agree. 

 

Example in S1 i wanted him to end beck and he did :takemymoney: 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I enjoyed him and JJH in lotbs tho

Me too. Their personal backgrounds don't bother me at all. :)

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@scrawford

 

The problem is with Netizens. They are very picky and complain. I don't want LMH to be in a drama with married actress anymore. He already played with 2 married mom actresses before. LMH is young, I want him to collaborate with young actresses like himself and there are so many PBY, KJW, MCW, PSH, KTR, HSH

 

Gong Hyo Jin is an exception though!! She is Noona!! 

 

 

Well... Knetz is a tough one. Can’t really

please, I want LMH choose the role he wants to play instead of thinking of what will please people. Of course a well written story and character. 
but I’m really hoping his next project will be well received and praise in SK and globally. 
 

29 minutes ago, happivirus said:

 @Narine Joa I am watching Faith for the first time......currently on epi 6. To my surprise I am enjoying it more than expected.  So many memorable scene to mention. How I love him using police shield as weapon and boomerang.  The action scenes are nicely done. His cold character is very engaging in a different level.  Did I mention he looks super hot with his cold eyes as well.  Ok off to watch FAITH. 

@happivirus I see you catch the “Daejang bug” I’m glad you are enjoying it. I’m on 13 now. 
 

and I agree with everything you said about Choi young character. It’s well written and engaging. you will like him even more as the series goes. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Well... Knetz is a tough one. Can’t really

please, I want LMH choose the role he wants to play instead of thinking of what will please people. Of course a well written story and character. 
but I’m really hoping his next project will be well received and praise in SK and globally. 

Yes, that is why I am worried and concerned with writer and PD. Writer and PD play a super crucial role in producing a well-praised drama in SK. 

As for the FL discussion, I see what you mean but don't forget that dazzling and great chemistry of OTP is one big factor for a drama in SK to become successful and praised. If the drama is romance, which 90%  are, people will watch it closely and first talk about romance. Unfortunately it is a true fact that South Korean people care so much about romance and chemistry more than anything else. 

 

You said that you hope his next work will be praised both locally and globally, in order for that to happen his next work should have story that doesn't make viewers bored or uninterested+ PD that make story stand out+ great chemistry which matters the most +OST well embedded to create impact. 

 

Edit: we all know if Korea likes a drama, they will praise it. So his next work should be well-loved by SK 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, scrawford said:

 

 

@happivirus I see you catch the “Daejang bug” I’m glad you are enjoying it. I’m on 13 now. 
 

and I agree with everything you said about Choi young character. It’s well written and engaging. you will like him even more as the series goes. 

 

I may join the bandwagon and begin rewatching the show. I don't remember much of it as my memory sucxks 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

 

I may join the bandwagon and begin rewatching the show. I don't remember much of it as my memory sucxks 

 

I watched it while it was airing and never rewatched it again and one of the reasons why I didn't join the quiz because I can't recall much but i rewatched city hunter here recently

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...