Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Is the faith thread still active?

who can I spazz Daejang with? 

@msdot

@Layali

@Heretorant

@mychoiyoung

anybody???

@AgentQuake

Lee Gon is swoon worthy! And he gives the best hugs and kisses. 

We could spazz here or the drama thread? I am down 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

58 minutes ago, scrawford said:

@AgentQuake it was so hard for me to move one from TKEM as well. Tried to watch IONTB , I only watch up to episode 2 and decided to wait till it’s done. TKEM watching experience was so fun and enriching, it was unforgettable and hard to move on. 
I am now watching Faith (LMH drama), and it’s the drama that help me move on from TKEM. 
it’s also involve time travel/portal and there is a bad guy with a flute, heheheheh 

if you do what to give it a try, please remember that it’s from 2012 and it’s Goryeo era drama. Aesthetic wise, it’s a bit outdated however I love LMH/Choi young character. 

I’m a bit better, I’m on episode 4, but now I’ve decided to watch Slave Hunters because I found it on Amazon Prime :lol:. This is lmh’s thread, I’m sorry but I urge you to watch Slave Hunters after Faith lol. I know you don’t like sageuk but I’m never going to stop pushing you to watch it. I just know you will like the ML character. 

:smooches2:

If lmh plays someone like ML from Slave Hunters, I think I will die from heartache! :lol:

I want lmh to play an onion lol. You know, a character with many layers and peeling each layer will make me cry :sweat_smile: I’m such a sadistic! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

We could spazz here or the drama thread? I am down 

Chingu, r u watching too? Im

on episode 13, and Daejang falling in love is the sweetest!!

also Imja is like the original yoon seri. If you think about Daejang is trying to bring her back home, she is making friends with everybody, she is witty, smart and quick to respond, and the part that gave me the yoon seri vibe is when she gave beauty advice to the ladies in the market. 

anybody?

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, scrawford said:

Chingu, r u watching too? Im

on episode 13, and Daejang falling in love is the sweetest!!

I am on episode 2. I skipped thru alot in episode one but seems like your half way into the series and far ahead of me to spazz until i catch up 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I am on episode 2. I skipped thru alot in episode one but seems like your half way into the series and far ahead of me to spazz until i catch up 

Keep going, it gets better I promise. Also I read the DB recap after each episode. I love Girlfriday recap. Ohh the good ol’ days of dramabeans

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

8 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m a bit better, I’m on episode 4, but now I’ve decided to watch Slave Hunters because I found it on Amazon Prime :lol:. This is lmh’s thread, I’m sorry but I urge you to watch Slave Hunters after Faith lol. I know you don’t like sageuk but I’m never going to stop pushing you to watch it. I just know you will like the ML character. 

If lmh plays someone like ML from Slave Hunters, I think I will die from heartache! :lol:

I want lmh to play an onion lol. You know, a character with many layers and peeling each layer will make me cry :sweat_smile: I’m such a sadistic! 

Slave hunters? not familiar with this show? is it new?

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not quote gif emojis thanks!
  • Like 1

Just now, scrawford said:

Keep going, it gets better I promise. Also I read the DB recap after each episode. I love Girlfriday recap. Ohh the good ol’ days of dramabeans

The good ol’ days indeed, because I can never go on there anymore without wanting to

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

burn the whole website :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

Slave hunters? not familiar with this show? is it new?

It’s not new but it’s one of my favorite dramas if we’re talking about top ML characters. Watch it! Watch it! 

Oops, wrong thread :lol:

Well to be fair to me, I would love to see lmh play someone as deep as Daegil from Slave Hunters. See, see, I’m still thinking lmh only. lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

The good ol’ days indeed, because I can never go on there anymore without wanting to

It’s not new but it’s one of my favorite dramas if we’re talking about top ML characters. Watch it! Watch it! 

2010 ''The Slave Hunters''? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

burn the whole website :lol:

Well to be fair to me, I would love to see lmh play someone as deep as Daegil from Slave Hunters. See, see, I’m still thinking lmh only. lol. 

Hahahahhahaha....... I can’t even lurk without getting bitter. 

I just investigate slave hunter. Holy sheezzzzz.... the ratings was pretty high, it won Baeksang for best script and the ML got nominated for Emmy awards international. Basically, what would he considered critically acclaimed. 

ok, we need to get LMH in critically

acclaimed high budget historical drama. Heheheh

says me, who once said seaguk is not her cup of tea

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

55 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

that is totally absurd !.. how could those Minoz disrespect LMH. Is it because his FL is a married woman ?

I think you totally misunderstand what I mean.
I mean my favorite of his FL is a married one, then there will not be any shippers. Because I heard that the girls' fans of shippers didn't respect LMH.

How come Minoz disrespect LMH, don't get confused.

Spoiler

From PxH to KxE, lots of their fans said their Girl looked down on our Boy, but he's still stalking. :angry::angry:

54 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

I think there was a misconception early on due to his X which is strange and some were of the opinion that his a player or something along these lines which is another misconception but they shouldn't view highly of him but just as another man. His the opposite of a player and very down to earth guy and some saw him as uppity which is another major misconception and his opposite of that. You wouldn't even think his celebrity his very easy going on his days off and just lives life as a regular everyday joe. 

Some people are not smart they see an actor doing example GJP and they would think that is his personality. It's called acting? It's not real

Before his X being public, he already got many disrespects from PxH's fans. And after being public, how many arraignments of betraying added to him just because of shippers' imagination before.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

2010 ''The Slave Hunters''? 

YES! 

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Hahahahhahaha....... I can’t even lurk without getting bitter. 

I just investigate slave hunter. Holy sheezzzzz.... the ratings was pretty high, it won Baeksang for best script and the ML got nominated for Emmy awards international. Basically, what would he considered critically acclaimed. 

Come, come baby! Come to this side :lol:

Now you should watch it so you’ll know what character I wish lmh to play one day :lol:. Obviously, it can’t be exact as @Nikaa94 will not approve but someone similar with a different story but just as strong. I approve, I approve :lol:

Y’all, Slave Hunters is free on amazon prime so watch it with the mindset that you wish to see lmh play someone like daegil :lol: Go! Go! Lol.

• LOL 4

5 Handsome Korean Actors With The Best Fashion Sense — Who's Your Favorite?

Lee Min Ho

5-handsome-korean-actors-with-the-best-f

5-handsome-korean-actors-with-the-best-f

Lee Min Ho has been a worldwide sensation having a lot of fans and followers all over the globe. His amazing visuals as well as his talent made him a well-known celebrity. Fun fact: Lee Min Ho is actually a fan of classics and most likely we would see him in stylish wardrobe and in a fairly stunning street style. This actor can control your emotions making you feel the butterflies in your belly on and even off-screen!

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118380/20200712/5-handsome-korean-actors-best-fashion-sense-—-whos-favorite.htm

• Like 1
  • Love 6

15 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Haha. I thought I travelled back in time! we spoke about this 10 pages ago. This made me think about the circle of life. 

This thread is suffering from cancer repetitie things and shout-outs to weird tabloids or blogs just strange as whole. I am starting to question the sanity of this place 

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Obviously, it can’t be exact as @Nikaa94 will not approve but someone similar with a different story but just as strong. I approve, I approve :lol:

YES my dear!:relieved: 

As a Minoz investigating character and story, I am very strict :relieved:

img%5D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

Great that you like it.  Join the club. @Narine Joa I am re-watching episode 3

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@CallieP @happivirus @Narine Joa glad you guys  enjoyed 

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

@happivirus I see you catch the “Daejang bug” I’m glad you are enjoying it. I’m on 13 now. 

and I agree with everything you said about Choi young character. It’s well written and engaging. you will like him even more as the series goes. 

2 hours ago, Narine Joa said:

The same here @happivirus I am also enjoying it but I did watch it previously this is my second rewatch. @Thong ThinI was listening to crying again fmv just here few hours ago it made me wanna go back but I will first have to finish Faith and I am loving it so far

Oh! Where should I start? I am probably the slowest and quite late in joining this bandwagon......this slow burning film possibly left the deepest impression than any other films I have seen but I'll wait until completion before judging. 

First I need to let out my ranting.  It's hard to avoid politics and scheming in period drama and some characters are annoying. 

My most hateful character to date gonna be Gi Cheol. He was all ok until he shattered my beloved police shield.:bawling:

Have to give credit to Dae Man he is the cutest character in Faith :ilike:

My heart goes out to Choi Young when his honored sword normally is used to protect his King but it's the same sword that he used to end his beloved young King's live. How can love be so twisted and so epicly shown here. So many emotions are displaying in ep7 and to top it off with Eui Seon hurtful words toward CY. His dispair heighten when their eyes meet but got turned away with her disappointment towards him.....that's the moment I wanted to hug him.

Last but not least how cute isn't to see him kept the flower in the aspirin jar?  How much of her words already seep in his heart unknowingly?

• Like 1
  • Love 6

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

YES my dear!:relieved: 

As a Minoz investigating character and story, I am very strict :relieved:

@Nikaa94 we could add the slave hunter writer chung sung il on the list. He seems to be a strong writer. He has next drama on TVN and another drama 2021 is a 100% netlfix production, means it only airs on Netflix. Same with Pd Lee eung book next drama before mount jiri, is 100% netlfix. 

Hmmmmmm.... is LMH getting fully netlfix produce drama?

10 minutes ago, happivirus said:

Oh! Where should I start? I am probably the slowest and quite late in joining this bandwagon......this slow burning film possibly left the deepest impression than any other films I have seen but I'll wait until completion before judging. 

First I need to let out my ranting.  It's hard to avoid politics and scheming in period drama and some characters are annoying. 

My most hateful character to date gonna be Gi Cheol. He was all ok until he shattered my beloved police shield.:bawling:

Have to give credit to Dae Man he is the cutest character in Faith :ilike:

My heart goes out to Choi Young when his honored sword normally is used to protect his King but it's the same sword that he used to end his beloved young King's live. How can love be so twisted and so epicly shown here. So many emotions are displaying in ep7 and to top it off with Eui Seon hurtful words toward CY. His dispair heighten when their eyes meet but got turned away with her disappointment towards him.....that's the moment I wanted to hug him.

Last but not least how cute isn't to see him kept the flower in the aspirin jar?  How much of her words already seep in his heart unknowingly?

Slow burning indeed, however, the plot kept moving, and it’s purposely slow burning. And it doesn’t bother me at all! Maybe I’m ok with well made slow burning drama? 

gi cheol to me has always been the sleezy greasy villain. I don’t know, he is an eye sore for me. 

Everybody’s hearts goes to choi young. I mean how could you not? I love how the script engage the viewers with Choi young, and all the little things that symbolized his changed of hearts, like the flower in the aspirin bottle, and the gaze, the expression.

there are more small gesture in the coming episode, symbolizing his heart moving  towards imja. And based on what I got in this thread, it will get more intense?

I love how modest their skin ship is. I think modest dating in historical drama is fitting. I don’t know what about it, it’s just right. But then I got excited when imja hold daejang’s hand for medical purposes But you can tell Daejang is fighting his growing feelings towards her :). 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1