Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

At some point in my life, I’ll probably outgrow the need to buy stuff like this (probably not) but I reeeeeally want a LMH as LG coffee mug :hooray2:

I don’t even like hot drinks lol 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/823268609/the-king-eternal-monarch-korean-drama?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=lee+min+ho&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&organic_search_click=1

I need something to watch, honestly.  I’ve been trying to watch It’s Okay To Not Be Okay since the day it premiered and I’m still on episode...1.  It’s hard to watch the show on Netflix when BOF and TKEM are just one click away. 

• LOL 8

28 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@happivirus  You described our Daejang well.    Thanks to many chingus - @CallieP @scrawford @syntyche @mademoisellesia  who introduced Faith to me.   @Thong Thin I still can't let Daejang go even though I have started Heirs.  

#staywithme

Well said. I will also like to take the opportunity to give @msdot shout-out she is the dictionary of faith and probably one of the major promoters alongside these you mentioned already

• Like 4
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

At some point in my life, I’ll probably outgrow the need to buy stuff like this (probably not) but I reeeeeally want a LMH as LG coffee mug

I don’t even like hot drinks lol 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/823268609/the-king-eternal-monarch-korean-drama?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=lee+min+ho&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&organic_search_click=1

I need something to watch, honestly.  I’ve been trying to watch It’s Okay To Not Be Okay since the day it premiered and I’m still on episode...1.  It’s hard to watch the show on Netflix when BOF and TKEM are just one click away. 

@AgentQuake it was so hard for me to move one from TKEM as well. Tried to watch IONTB , I only watch up to episode 2 and decided to wait till it’s done. TKEM watching experience was so fun and enriching, it was unforgettable and hard to move on. 
I am now watching Faith (LMH drama), and it’s the drama that help me move on from TKEM. 
it’s also involve time travel/portal and there is a bad guy with a flute, heheheheh 

if you do what to give it a try, please remember that it’s from 2012 and it’s Goryeo era drama. Aesthetic wise, it’s a bit outdated however I love LMH/Choi young character. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

@Min2206Yesssssssssssssss, that's one of my fav scene too. Daejang eyes locking into ES eyes :wub:

@Nikaa94 dear, you better slow down lol  :joy:

At the rate you are ranting daily on every page  :idk:what to say except "I shall join you in " in the ranting. :Please:

Only 1 person can stop you from :evilelmo: and that's LEE MIN HO once he annouce his next project .

@AgentQuake Wow !...  expensive for that kind of mug.

The T-shirt looks good..."beheading is my kindest offer" :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206Yesssssssssssssss, that's one of my fav scene too. Daejang eyes locking into ES eyes :wub:

At the rate you are ranting daily on every page  :idk:what to say except "I shall you in " in the ranting. :Please:

Only 1 person can stop you from :evilelmo: and that's LEE MIN HO once he annouce his next project .

Let Lee Min Ho come and stop ME!!!  :crymeme:

LET HIM COME BACK AND STOP ME!!!  :Megathanks:

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, scrawford said:

@AgentQuake it was so hard for me to move one from TKEM as well. Tried to watch IONTB , I only watch up to episode 2 and decided to wait till it’s done. TKEM watching experience was so fun and enriching, it was unforgettable and hard to move on. 
I am now watching Faith (LMH drama), and it’s the drama that help me move on from TKEM. 
it’s also involve time travel/portal and there is a bad guy with a flute, heheheheh 

if you do what to give it a try, please remember that it’s from 2012 and it’s Goryeo era drama. Aesthetic wise, it’s a bit outdated however I love LMH/Choi young character. 

I’ve been rewatching LOTBS again...HJJ is still best visuals with the fluffy curly hair :bawling:

But then I hit the ending with HJJ in his car finding out that SC is there waiting for him and it’s like...jacket of doom??? Umbrella of doom, more like it.

But LOTBS is a lot better on rewatch - I honestly skip a lot of the villain scenes because they annoyed the hell out of me.  HJJ rolling around the bed = flawless.

• Like 3
  • Love 6

14 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I was about to go off but LMH thread is so addictive!    Off track a bit from LMH, you saw Epi 1 of It's Okay To Not Be Okay - how was it?

4 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

Well said. I will also like to take the opportunity to give @msdot shout-out she is the dictionary of faith and probably one of the major promoters alongside these you mentioned already

Oh yea.. thanks for reminding me on @msdot  Mianhe for not mentioning you .  Forgive me please ...

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

I have more scenes of his beautiful, soulful eyes @Thong Thin - again, my poor beating heart

@Nikaa94 the sparkler :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I’ve been rewatching LOTBS again...HJJ is still best visuals with the fluffy curly hair :bawling:

But then I hit the ending with HJJ in his car finding out that SC is there waiting for him and it’s like...jacket of doom??? Umbrella of doom, more like it.

But LOTBS is a lot better on rewatch - I honestly skip a lot of the villain scenes because they annoyed the hell out of me.  HJJ rolling around the bed = flawless.

Hahaha. that villian part had me laugh out loud that guy is hell'va annoying especially in the joeson period and his wife oh lord but at times he can be funny especially in the beginning the way he presented the mermaid to HJJ in the joeson period. He saw her as an animal

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Thong Thin what are we supposed to do tho when the cops pull us over and ask why the shirt is so violent tho

i’ll show him the TKEM show thread and the many meltdowns 

@Min2206 it’s very technically good - all my friends are loving it because it doesn’t shy away from the hard topics and the leads are gorgeous and work well together.  But honestly...the TKEM 1/2 combo hit a particular way and it’s hard to replicate it.  The first episode felt like it was a storybook the entire time up to when JTE first showed up.  LMH looking the way he did, the murder scene, how well done the filming was, LG/JY bromance...it was so beautiful until JTE showed up and then I was basically hook line and sinker once she roundhouse kicked the dude and got her outfit insulted.  

Hence why it’s been 4 weeks now and I’m still just barely finishing the first episode lol.  But I think I’ve done 2 full TKEM rewatches, half of BOF, and half of LOTBS.  

Oh and that episode of Happy Camp he was in, and one of Kim Go Eun’s movies.  Im trapped. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

d2626a8bly1ggq70euvdhj20v91ac49a.jpg

cr. 大_薯-

Heard that this reporter Kim was jeered at his article again on DC, and not only several jeers, but also hundreds or thousands of jeer. How useless even getting opposite effects if you did such media plays. 

Talking about FL, actually my favorite is a married one like JJH or KHS. There were still great chemistries between LMH and JJH or KHS. But there would not be shippers or CP fan (in Chinese means couple fan).
I didn't care about any shipper so I have not read their words so many years, but I read from other Minoz that some of girls' fans didn't respect LMH at all from before till now. I don't want our precious boy to incur such insults. I can't understand if you don't like him, why you ship them.  :angry:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

14 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

cr. 大_薯-

Heard that this reporter Kim was jeered at his article again on DC, and not only several jeers, but also hundreds or thousands of jeer. How useless even getting opposite effects if you did such media plays. 

Talking about FL, actually my favorite is a married one like JJH or KHS. There were still great chemistries between LMH and JJH or KHS. But there would not be shippers or CP fan (in Chinese means couple fan).
I didn't care about any shipper so I have not read their words so many years, but I read from other Minoz that some of girls' fans didn't respect LMH at all from before till now. I don't want our precious boy to incur such insults. I can't understand if you don't like him, why you ship them.  :angry:

How dare they!!!

Minoz will not accept this!! We cannot stand such childish and silly attitudes. Why would they disrespect LMH? How dare they??:onfirex: 

@Layali

well-established, experienced, well-mannered, and great actor Lee Min Ho... How can they disrespect him? I don't understand this. 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

The first episode felt like it was a storybook the entire time up to when JTE first showed up.

Have you seen the novel excerpt on IG? Few accs upload the part when LG chasing Luna during ep 1 - His pOv during that time. After reading it, to me it somehow explain the hug during ep 1. His longing and waiting for JTE. Haihhhh i fall in love with LG again and again..:wub: 

• Love 3

@Min2206 I told myself this morning, I am not going to login to Soompi  , however my itchy fingers says "NO " :joy:

Damn it LMH, what have you doned to me.

Spoiler

not concentrating on work for past few weeks. Ottoke !

@AgentQuake we are in the same boat, get annoyed on the Joseon part and I  fast forward to ONLY HJJ scenes. 

Btw, I also find Sin-Ah annoying too, dont know why, lol.

@gtLmh0622 that is totally absurd !.. how could those Minoz disrespect LMH. Is it because his FL is a married woman ?

:bunnywar: this is for those Minoz and this :onfirex: agreed @Nikaa94

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

cr. 大_薯-

I think there was a misconception early on due to his X which is strange and some were of the opinion that his a player or something along these lines which is another misconception but they shouldn't view highly of him but just as another man. His the opposite of a player and very down to earth guy and some saw him as uppity which is another major misconception and his opposite of that. You wouldn't even think his celebrity his very easy going on his days off and just lives life as a regular everyday joe. 

Some people are not smart they see an actor doing example GJP and they would think that is his personality. It's called acting? It's not real

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Have you seen the novel excerpt on IG? Few accs upload the part when LG chasing Luna during ep 1 - His pOv during that time. After reading it, to me it somehow explain the hug during ep 1. His longing and waiting for JTE. Haihhhh i fall in love with LG again and again..:wub: 

If we go off of the LMH character who I would IRL adore the most, LG basically smashes all men, real or fictional.  Just flawless.

But the one that entertains me the most is GJP.  Especially on rewatch.  HE’S SO EXTRA. 

Brownie points goes to Bounty Hunters. :twerk2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

If we go off of the LMH character who I would IRL adore the most, LG basically smashes all men, real or fictional.  Just flawless.

But the one that entertains me the most is GJP.  Especially on rewatch.  HE’S SO EXTRA. 

Brownie points goes to Bounty Hunters. :twerk2:

I agree LG is on a whole another level

• Like 2