Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@scrawford @Heretorant My Ahjussi is good. Recommended. It's a meaningful drama.

===

About PD - just something random to share

Spoiler

... because I rather do this than work...

I was watching Na PD's YouTube channel (3 Meals A Day, Youth Over Flowers, Grandpa Over Flowers) where he and PD Shin did a 30 mins talk regarding Hospital Playlist. In there I found out him, Shin PD and PD Kim Won Seok were all hired by KBS in variety section in the same year. I think there's another PD as well but forgot his name (Mo Wan Il maybe - Misty/World of the Married). What's interesting is they all became successful (drama) PDs except Na PD. In that clip they were joined by actor Kim Dae Myung and from there you learn there was a lot of trust on the PD, and it was also mentioned the actors wouldn't do just any variety shows but they'd do it if it's Na PD's. What I'm taking away from this is that these PDs are respected and trusted by actors in the industry. They also talk about what style / acting Shin PD likes from his actors, and it can be seen from his dramas, as well as Kim PD's style since Dae Myung worked with both of them. I find this really insightful and thought if it was to apply on LMH, it would be interesting what the outcome would be if he works with them both. I'll leave the link here in case you guys are interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfOlRuyU_GE

@Narine Joa I am rewatching Faith...at snail pace. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

What do you mean? 

All the bromances I know so far? 

BOF- Gu jun-pyo X So Yi-jung X Song Woo-bin: It was a 3 way bromance

Personal Taste: He had one but it was weak

City Hunter: LSY X ahjussi (Best bromance ever) 

Faith: Choi Young X Daeman

Heirs: Kim Tan X lee hyo-shin

LOTBS: HHJ X Jo Nam-doo

TKEM: LG X JY

GB: KJD X BYK

BH: Lee San X Ayo

Get up:  Min Wook-gi X Lee Doo-heon (Not many people remember this one but it was good bromance and they were cute together)

Get_up_film.jpg

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

no i don't know what is included.

I also am not 100% sure if it will up on Wed. But I remember a post from @CarolynH that said it will be up on Wed. 

Thanks once again :joy:

5 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

All the bromances I know so far? 

BOF- Gu jun-pyo X So Yi-jung X Song Woo-bin: It was a 3 way bromance

Personal Taste: He had one but it was weak

City Hunter: LSY X ahjussi (Best bromance ever) 

Faith: Choi Young X Daeman

Heirs: Kim Tan X lee hyo-shin

LOTBS: HHJ X Jo Nam-doo

TKEM: LG X JY

GB: KJD X BYK

BH: Lee San X Ayo

Get up:  Min Wook-gi X Lee Doo-heon (Not many people remember this one but it was good bromance and they were cute together)

Get_up_film.jpg

Oh woow that is a long list but how did i forget about get up. He also had a bromance with his teacher in my schools ET 

• Like 2

@Nikaa94 @scrawford @Heretorant I do not know much about PDnims but I would like LMH to be in a comedy - he does that really well but also in a grown up kind of melo, meaningful story which will just leave a deep impact on the all viewers soul across the world, but most importantly SK. Or may be where he becomes the national hero and receives the highest honor in SK.

While reading about the PD/writer of Faith I came across some info on how even the roads where empty to watch one of their TV series at that time. I forget the name, is it Sandglass? I am sure LMH can bring the best acting chops to the table, if only he gets a solid script and director, what a production would that be.

• Like 5

Any twit about LMH's next project catches my EYES!! :rickroll::popcornjackson:

But the list of FL in this twit doesn't follow my list entirely :relieved:

I would make some changes :joy: I would replace 3 of them with PBY, KJW, Shin MinA (or IU)

Spoiler

Please forget about HJW, SHK, LDH in the list  :D 

credit as tagged 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 @scrawford @Heretorant I do not know much about PDnims but I would like LMH to be in a comedy - he does that really well but also in a grown up kind of melo, meaningful story which will just leave a deep impact on the all viewers soul across the world, but most importantly SK. Or may be where he becomes the national hero and receives the highest honor in SK.

While reading about the PD/writer of Faith I came across some info on how even the roads where empty to watch one of their TV series at that time. I forget the name, is it Sandglass? I am sure LMH can bring the best acting chops to the table, if only he gets a solid script and director, what a production would that be.

CA dramas are not necessary at all it would only stagnate growth and expansion they are also pointless since it's on TV. He would have much freedom to exploit that in movies. CA's in movies much better but the key is to find a drama specifically for expansion and nothing else in mind with multiple seasons. perhaps working with Yoo Haa again or Park chan wook etc etc

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Ha Ji Won ???? God save us :surprisedwut: NOOOO ajumma please

HAHAHAH!!

Same reaction!!  You can forget about 3 of the FL in the list 

I edited my post and said which 3 :D 

Spoiler

HJW, SHK, LDH 

:joy:  I guess we are not the only ones coming up with lists

@Heretorant @scrawford  "Deep Dark Character"?? :joy: sounds familiar to me!! :mrgreen:

credit: as tagged

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

no married no boyfriend no ajumma partner :lol: I want young+beautiful+single partner or I can't focus couple 

Count me in!! :joy:

No married with kids or ajumma actress! Young and beautiful! :transforms:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Ajumma actresses or married ones take away romance from drama. Viewers don't see them as couple in drama. Netizens say they don't find kiss scene fluttering. I remember Netizens saying so about JJH and they also mentioned her husband in comment sections like "How does JJH's husband feel now"? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

Yes serial killer story but would you accept LMH as the brutal serial killer? Would it be deemed acceptable by fans in your opinion

but serial killer isn't good for LMH's image. This character is too strong and negative! 

There are many dark characters her can play. He doesn't have to kill people :joy:

His character in GB was dark enough. :approves:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

but serial killer isn't good for LMH's image. This character is too strong and negative! 

There are many dark characters her can play. He doesn't have to kill people :joy:

His character in GB was dark enough. :approves:

Why not serial killer it's only a role?:joy:

• Like 1