Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

34 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Correct, I got confused on the left and right side. :D

Thank you.

Who is IU ? 

Is she good ?

Havent seen any of her drama, mind to share.

@willenetteyes, the driver seat is on the left side but driving on the right side.

Was scary driving on the right side  but we got used to it by then.

Thanks again for the clarification.

@Thong Thin, np problem, dear............ :blush:

IU is both a singer & an actress. She confirmed that she has a special relationship with singer Jang Kiha. - She was in "The Producers" (starring Kim Soo Hyun) , Moom Lovers (Lee Jun Ki)  & Hotel del Luna, her recent.  For me, she's good, acting-wise.  :blush:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

Yes its his best bromance! Does his relationship with Kim Yeong-ju or his father count as a bromance though?

Wb Lee Gon and Shin-Jae? We could count the minor ones too as bromances. 

Hmm Yeong Ju feels more like a comrade than bromance.

His father and him probably can't be counted coz that's Father & Son hahaha.

Even Sik Joong Ahjussi I was wondering whether they are like Mother & Son ROFL.

Lee Gon and Shin Jae are love enemy/comrade :lol:

It doesn't seem like LMH's dramas focus on bromances. Other than JY/ES, it's just Sik Joong ahjussi.

Bromance candidates?

Spoiler

BoF

Gu Jun Pyo / Ji Hoo

Gu Jun Pyo / Jandi's brother ???

Gu Jun Pyo / His Butler Secretary  ???

CH

Lee Yoon Sung / Sik Joong Ahjussi

Kim Yeong Ju / Lee Yoon Sung ???

Lee Yoon Sung / Lee Gwang Soo's character ??? I'm not convinced

Faith

Choi Young / Gong Min

Choi Young / Daeman

Heirs

Kim Tan / Kim Won

Kim Tan / Choi Young Do ???

Kim Tan / Jo Myung Soo (They had one cute moment when Myung Soo caught him & ES spending overnight in their hangout place).

Legend of the Blue Sea

Heo Jun Jae / Detective ???

I don't know about you guys but his relationship with the two he lives with aren't really that bro-mancey for me.

The King

Lee Gon / Jo Yeong

Lee Gon / Eun Seob

Lee Gon / Yoyo Boy (Adult version) ???

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

BoF

Gu Jun Pyo / Ji Hoo

Gu Jun Pyo / Jandi's brother ???

Gu Jun Pyo / His Butler???

Heirs

Kim Tan / Kim Won

Kim Tan / Choi Young Do ???

Kim Tan / Jo Myung Soo (They had one cute moment when Myung Soo caught him & ES spending overnight in their hangout place).

The King

Lee Gon / Jo Yeong

Lee Gon / Eun Seob

Lee Gon / Yoyo Boy (Adult version) ???

Omo...GJP and His Mom's Secretary had the Best Bromance.Also GJP and Kim Bum's character ( he was the most supportive)

Heirs also Included CHAN young's Father and Kim Tan as a Valid Bromance!!! (I loved when Mr Yoon said It was the Chairman's Fault that there are 2 Kim Heirs Lol and KT just Rofled)

LG and Yoyo Boy Adult Version they literally had 1 scene of High Five , Nah As per me LG/SJ are more of a Bromance.

Also HJJ and Nam Do had a syncronization going on which was Cute. MiMi Hong Dong came a bit later :D

Nice Choices though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Omo...GJP and His Mom's Secretary had the Best Bromance.Also GJP and Kim Bum's character ( he was the most supportive)

Heirs also Included CHAN young's Father and Kim Tan as a Valid Bromance!!! (I loved when Mr Yoon said It was the Chairman's Fault that there are 2 Kim Heirs Lol and KT just Rofled)

LG and Yoyo Boy Adult Version they literally had 1 scene of High Five , Nah As per me LG/SJ are more of a Bromance.

Also HJJ and Nam Do had a syncronization going on which was Cute. MiMi Hong Dong came a bit later :D

Nice Choices though.

Wait. Was he Secretary? Bahahaha, I kept thinking he's the Butler for some reason :cries3:

LG x Yoyo was just a wishful one - only because both are pretty to the eyes :fullofhearts: but I think they do have bromance off screen since they're suppose to be in one rowing team and colleague.

• LOL 1

56 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, np problem, dear............ :blush:

IU is both a singer & an actress. She confirmed that she has a special relationship with singer Jang Kiha. - She was in "The Producers" (starring Kim Soo Hyun) , Moom Lovers (Lee Jun Ki)  & Hotel del Luna, her recent.  For me, she's good, acting-wise.  :blush:

Spoiler

IU and JangKiha dated for 3 years and broke up in 2017 January. they are back to junior senior relationship-_-. She's busy dating Yoo Inna and Kang Hanna :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/13/2020 at 2:55 PM, mademoisellesia said:

@happivirus Soldier on to see these multi facets Daejang.

@mademoisellesia  I am in the midst of a meeting, in between breaks and I see these!  Awww Daejang!  Thought I could get CY out of  my mind for awhile since I am on Kim Tan. 

On 7/13/2020 at 3:37 PM, madmad min said:

Sorry to cut your posts @madmad min  was on this episode when he lolled yea after the remark ... it's your father's fault :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Sorry to cut your posts @madmad min  was on this episode when he lolled yea after the remark ... it's your father's fault :D

Yes!!! This was the Episode GIF!!, Mr oon was Like the Actual Father both KT/KW needed I think. Chan Young that is why is the Most Sensible Lead amongst the 6 Males in Show.

Oh ALso Bromance KT and Kang Ha Neul. :D This Show was Bromance Ltd. (I would vote out Young Do and Kim Tan , they were more of an Actual Romance like ES stated than Bromance in retrospective)

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Yes, it's in the previous post. But reposting it here:

11th Minoz registration is on-going NOW! Please check the official website for more details. 

Koreans: http://bitly.kr/W5NYmfHYf7K

Foreigners: http://bitly.kr/7IoYQV1USix

@syntyche Thank-you :blush:

After many trail and error  finally purchased my membership.  Funny enough my delivery costs more than membership.:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Lol I thought at last night "I am feeling LMH update today" and he did

The Pic you Posted the drawing resembles More with Cha Eun Woo than Lee Min Ho there Lol. Maybe that's why he used to play a younger LMH as a kid/teen due to resemblance.

@CarolynHPoll Idea 2- WHICH KID ARTIST Resembles LMH the Most??

40 minutes ago, madmad min said:

The Pic you Posted the drawing resembles More with Cha Eun Woo than Lee Min Ho there Lol. Maybe that's why he used to play a younger LMH as a kid/teen due to resemblance.

@CarolynHPoll Idea 2- WHICH KID ARTIST Resembles LMH the Most??

I don't like CEW, so I don't think same :lol:

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, happivirus said:
6 hours ago, syntyche said:

11th Minoz registration is on-going NOW! Please check the official website for more details. 

Koreans: http://bitly.kr/W5NYmfHYf7K

Foreigners: http://bitly.kr/7IoYQV1USix

@syntyche Thank-you :blush:

After many trail and error  finally purchased my membership.  Funny enough my delivery costs more than membership.:joy:

That would be me, too. Website is a bit confusing, but finally made it through.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

Anyone here wants to see lee min ho in a gumiho role??? I would stick to A BIG FAT NO...never...i thust can't fathom...

what is gumiho role?

Is that similar to "My girlfriend is gumiho" by Hong Sisters??:joy:

TBH, I don't want LMH to take a role that is similar to ANY other drama. No comparison! He should take a role which is tailored for him by a great script writer. No crumbs and leftovers from other dramas. 

:approves:

edit: That is why I don't like "soldier" role for him in drama. (there are two popular dramas with ML as soldier) . 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

what is gumiho role?

Is that similar to "My girlfriend is gumiho" by Hong Sisters??:joy:

TBH, I don't want LMH to take a role that is similar to ANY other drama. No comparison! He should take a role which is tailored for him by a great script writer. No crumbs and leftovers from other dramas. 

:approves:

I was just wondering where is @Nikaa94, we need her every other day post regarding LMH's next project hehehehe......

I was going to chime in last night but i was watching faith. 

Have you seen it?

@Heretorant

Chingu are you back? Cause I'm on episode 12 and Daejang Obviously fall for Eun Soo and so is she......Arghhhhh....

• LOL 4