Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

It says (from Weibo) that member will see pictures and videos. Not allowed to share to public and the content will also be restricted for the members.

@Nikaa94 or @Elnin Joery

7 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

It says (from Weibo) that member will see pictures and videos. Not allowed to share to public and the content will also be restricted for the members.

Enough is enough we need a lobbyist in that group who does the bidding on our behalf. We will send @Nikaa94 or @Elnin Joery undercover to function as a lobbyist.. 

My phone is trippin on me.. Can't edit out all these things 

• LOL 3

@Amy323:  Welcome to the LMH thread!  Happy that you delurked!

@yuiy78:  Try the evolution mode.  Am I the only one not bothered by the darker mode?  It's actually easier on my eyes.

I thought of another role for LMH-journalist.  It's flexible.  The genre can be mystery, wartime, medical etc.  What do you guys think?

Not an alternate ending, but what I would have liked to see in TKEM is LG tearing up telling Lee Lim that wanted to be loved by his uncle, why, why did he have to kill his father etc...then chop off his head.  

Get ready for our bromance and OST poll.  I'm going to ask Lmangla to put it up the middle of the week.  

• Like 10
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:
29 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I remember alot of the current posters were planning to go on hiatus post TKEM but for whatever reason they remained behind but was @Heretorant here before TKEM or she arrived with TKEM? I think most came out for TKEM to support LMH

Heretorant was So active here until a couple days ago :D 

I think she has stuff to do and may also want to take a break :D 

you know it takes a lot of energy to be Minoz :joy:

Hello  :heythere:

I’m on vacation :D but I’m constantly checking to see if there are any news. Still none. :bawling:

I’ve been a long long time minoz :D I was active during Faith, Heirs and LOTBS but under a different username each time lol. @mademoisellesia knows how loyal I am to lmh :lol:

I’m here to stay and not leaving even if I get kicked out :lol:

:happydance:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

34 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Is there any Korean writer you like? Which writer do you want LMH to work with?

10f74e7e2624f7fefb1033e0dcc154b1.jpg

Nahhhh, being an old fan, I've given up expecting him to do things I wish LOL.

Plus the writers can have hit or miss projects too so it's really unpredictable. It's even more unpredictable is the SK viewers and Knetizens. In saying that my previous post I had mentioned I'd like him to work with Song Jae Jung at least once in his lifetime. And also consider taking a chance with newer writers. I think new writers will have good material to bring on board.

@Heretorant How come you guys can go on vacation? Sorry, haven't been able to follow the craze going in my own country so not sure about the craze in other worlds.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m on vacation :D but I’m constantly checking to see if there are any news. Still none. :bawling:

I’ve been a long long time minoz :D I was active during Faith, Heirs and LOTBS but under a different username each time lol. @mademoisellesia knows how loyal I am to lmh :lol:

Welcome backkkkkk!! :rickroll: :smooches3:

- Have fun on vacation

- yes, there is NO rumors NO news  :cries3:

-  Yessss, You are a true loyal Minoz!! We know it Heretoraaaaant!! :happyshakes:

- How about camping in here? :joy: why would we kick you out? Haha

AND HERE IS Kim Tan GIF for youuuu  :glasses:  Me and Kim Tan missed you!! :shaq:

img%5D

img%5D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Nice to know that you are on vacation. Stay safe out there! 

Let me guess your username on the LOTBS forum was minekas?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

37 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@yuiy78:  Try the evolution mode.  Am I the only one not bothered by the darker mode?  It's actually easier on my eyes.

I thought of another role for LMH-journalist.  It's flexible.  The genre can be mystery, wartime, medical etc.  What do you guys think?

Not an alternate ending, but what I would have liked to see in TKEM is LG tearing up telling Lee Lim that wanted to be loved by his uncle, why, why did he have to kill his father etc...then chop off his head.  

Get ready for our bromance and OST poll.  I'm going to ask Lmangla to put it up the middle of the week.  

- journalist? wow! We never talked about it before!! Good discussion!! :joy:  I will go with mystery genre for journalist character. It can also be a dark genre? LMH working as a journalist for some organizations? :glasses:

Alternate ending for TKEM:  I would want the ending to be Lee Gon stuck in a universe and not knowing how to get out of there. In that universe he would encounter the tyrant version of LG. JTE is hopeless and visits the bamboo forest to reminisce about the past.  In the Kingdom of Corea, LG's cousin takes the throne. After 5 years, LG finds his way back to his own universe and also JTE's universe. 

YESSSSS OST Poll!! Thanks an ocean!! I already know exactly what I will vote for :gangnamstyle:

OST by Lee Min Ho called 'Painful Love' for drama The Heirs!! :approves:

edit: I am Not asking you guys to vote for Painful Love :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Haha. Tearing up in front of Lee Lim would have been useless the guy was a brute he even killed himself on one occasion.. There was no humanity in him whatsoever and killing him immediately was the right decision 

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

- journalist? wow! We never talked about it before!! Good discussion!! :joy:  I will go with mystery genre for journalist character. It can also be a dark genre? LMH working as a journalist for some organizations? :glasses:

Alternate ending for TKEM:  I would want the ending to be Lee Gon stuck in a universe and not knowing how to get out of there. In that universe he would encounter the tyrant version of LG. JTE is hopeless and visits the bamboo forest to reminisce about the past.  In the Kingdom of Corea, LG's cousin takes the throne. After 5 years, LG finds his way back to his own universe and also JTE's universe. 

YESSSSS OST Poll!! Thanks an ocean!! I already know exactly what I will vote for :gangnamstyle:

OST by Lee Min Ho called 'Painful Love' for drama The Heirs!! :approves:

wait what? This is not a happy ending? and believe me if you were one of KES' ghost writers you would have been lynched on the drama thread..

The first person to lynch you would have been vangsweetie followed by a horde of shippers 

200.gif

• LOL 7

3 minutes ago, Time loop said:

wait what? This is not a happy ending? and believe me if you were one of KES' ghost writers you would have been lynched on the drama thread..

The first person to lynch you would have been vangsweetie followed by a horde of shippers 

Hahaha. This! The lynching would have been brutal:joy:

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Time loop said:

200.gif

HAHAHA!! :joy:

Read this---> "After 5 years, LG finds his way back to his own universe and also JTE's universe." :approves:

I didn't elaborate more! LOL! But my ending is indeed happy ending! hahah!! 

edit: I don't like sad endings for Korean dramas :D 

• LOL 3

15 hours ago, Amy323 said:

Hi guys, long time lurker here. I've been watching k dramas since last year but during this quarantine, I just happened upon the heirs. It was ok for me but not the best show I've see. Then I watched lotbs and I loved lmh in it.However after completing tkem, I became completely obsessed with him and went looking for his other projects. I've finished watching city hunter and personal taste and have started faith because it was recommended by many people in the other thread. And oh my god. I'm on episode 15 and loving it so far. Choi young has to be my favorite lmh character after lee gon. The way he started changing after he met Eun Soon was so well done. And the scene where young is tracing her shadow is both gripping and sad. And the the way he got angry at the king's uncle, throwing the table at him, punching him and  pushing him against the wall, I'm loving angry choi young. Can't wait to watch the next episodes:D

You should not miss BOF because it is iconic

6 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I REALLY want him to conquer the U.S. and western media.  Parasite didn’t get too much attention for the actors themselves in the U.S., and we still have a big gap in Korean actors making it big in the West.  China/HK has shipped out some martial artist actors, but its only recently that Liu Yi Fei and Donnie Yen/Jiang Wen got Disney-fied. 

K culture is rapidly getting popular in the US, to the point where I’m concerned it’ll supernova.  But it’s the perfect time for someone to strike and make it big.

If anyone can do it, it’s Lee Min Ho.  He’s got the looks, the height, the dorky hot personality, the acting ability, and the sanity to make it.  He’s also just the perfect age.  Hollywood is just as calculating as SK and LMH hits all of their requirements...except that pesky English.  

I will teach him.

A is for apple

B is for Behead MEEEE 

He needs to study English.  He has got everything else.

39 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Yes, LMH as a journalist!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Nikaa94 @CarolynH Have you guys seen Time Renegade? Video Trailer here

Something like this for LMH would be nice too :)

Hmm bromance poll eh. I'm racking my brain with all of LMH's memorable bromance.

Will Yoon Sung-Sik Joong Ahjussi from CH be considered as bromance? :lol:

the trailer looks good!!  :approves:

yeah it would be nice!!  

Yeesssss Ajussiiiiii and City Hunter so cute and a lot of bromance :D 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Joong Ahjussi from CH be considered as bromance? :lol:

The Joong ahjussi bromance is my all time bromance. They had such a great chemistry and rarely do I see such chemistry and now that I think about it to many comedian actors in that series 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG! 

I have heard Chinese media have previously released news about Korean drama and also celebrities and they came true. I don’t know how they can figure this out sooner than Korean media :joy: I also heard their rumors and news about dating and breakup of Korean celebs mostly come true.

since LMH is super popular in China, I bet they will first get the news of his come back in their hands. But how do we know if Chinese media release news about LMH? Hope @gtLmh0622 let us know about It.  

by the way, we miss @gtLmh0622. I can feel your absence. I know you said you are busy. Hope you read this message and know Minoz miss you. :heart1::smooches3:

@Heretorant  We also miss you!!! 

I'm back, but I have not read all the posts yet. :happyshakes:

Haha ! About LOTBS rumors, I still remember my comment said it would be impossible to include top actor and top actress in one drama, they could not afford two top's rewards. But finally it's true and LOTBS even got back all investments before filming that they didn't need many product placements.  :happy2:

Unfortunately, there's not any rumors about our boy right now. We should be used to wait him patiently. At least, he updated his SNS accounts more often than before.  :P

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I'm back, but I have not read all the posts yet. :happyshakes:

Haha ! About LOTBS rumors, I still remember my comment said it would be impossible to include top actor and top actress in one drama, they could not afford two top's rewards. But finally it's true and LOTBS even got back all investments before filming that they didn't need many product placements.  :happy2:

Unfortunately, there's not any rumors about our boy right now. We should be used to wait him patiently. At least, he updated his SNS accounts more often than before.  :P

Welcome backkkkkk!!  So happy to see you!! :Ohboy3:

Thanks for the information about LOTBS, yeah I remember they didn't have much PPL . LMH and JJH are both super top stars and their pay is a lot. :glasses:

Oh... so there is no news or rumors... :criesariver:.... For me it takes time to build patience when it comes to LMH :D ... But I think after a while I will

become more patient and just wait until the news come. It is like you wait for

something and then become tired and stop waiting. No choice but to be patient LOL. :joy: it may take up to 6 months for us to hear news.. :brokenheart:  

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I am lurking in Lee Min Ho DC inside Gallery.. :D 

Topic:  A handsome Boyfriend

Korean Minoz left some comments like "The style is good too", "Oh his clothes are natural [plain, not flashy] and he has natural face", "Fashion is good", "Why is it shining when it's fresh? ㅠ ㅠ When you bow down and say hello, why am I fluttering?"

omg! Love his style!! :love:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

img%5D

img%5Dimg%5D

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

img%5D

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=689131&_rk=BQK&page=1

• Like 5