Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Annyeong chingus, Wah so many pages to backtrack and have to peel the onion spoilers , is this a new trend now.. to spoiler a spoiler ? Must be @Nikaa94 who started it lol. 

no news from our boy, but no news is good news lol. He must be staring at a stack of scripts and needing some alone time to think things through. 

I’m not an expert here but I think It was @scrawford who mentioned the mental health thing ..

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

I did not watch the currently ongoing drama which I think also about mental health topic. 

when tkem was airing I checked the top 10 in my country but to no luck. Nway this new drama just landed on top 8 in my country few days ago I supposed it’s quite a milestone here (I’m in oz). It’s very very rare or almost none for kdrama to rank here they are always just on the trending section. 

So I supposed the mental health topic attracts people?  and i think also very smartly titled that it captures  people’s attention. 

if anyone Is watching is that sort of storyline considered critically acclaimed too? I’m curious if the writer and Pd is good? I googled the PD he seems to have directed encounter which I quite like because or Mrs.dots .  

@CarolynH glad you have login back, so used to seeing your profile pic. Each time I see this specific picture on Insta I instantly thought about you, not LMH..so pls don’t change your pic hahah. 

No news on him yet and I hope we hear from him soon. I need to make myself now a profile pic that can become part of me like Carolynh 

Spoiler

It's a melo and fairytalish not acclaimed but entertainment value and targetted for audience. It's not a biography nor has social awareness element. It's bordering fantasy with all the ghosts in the show. I loved the first 5 episodes and didn't enjoy 6th that much but I will tune for the 7th and 8th soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, SophieH said:

Annyeong chingus, Wah so many pages to backtrack and have to peel the onion spoilers , is this a new trend now.. to spoiler a spoiler ? Must be @Nikaa94 who started it lol. 

no news from our boy, but no news is good news lol. He must be starting at a stack of scripts and needing some alone time to think things through. 

I’m not an expert here but I think It was @scrawford who mentioned the mental health thing ..

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I did not watch the currently ongoing drama which I think also about mental health topic. 

when tkem was airing I checked the top 10 in my country but to no luck. Nway this new drama just landed on top 8 in my country few days ago I supposed it’s quite a milestone here (I’m in oz). It’s very very rare or almost none for kdrama to rank here they are always just on the trending section. 

So I supposed the mental health topic attracts people?  and i think also very smartly titled that it captures  people’s attention. 

if anyone Is watching is that sort of storyline considered critically acclaimed too? I’m curious if the writer and Pd is good? I googled the PD he seems to have directed encounter which I quite like because or Mrs.dots .  

@CarolynH glad you have login back, so used to seeing your profile pic. Each time I see this specific picture on Insta I instantly thought about you, not LMH..so pls don’t change your pic hahah. 

yeah, I started the onion spoiler and I would say ...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

it is our new trend :joy:

:glasses::approves: but it was not me who named it "onion spoiler", i forgot who started to name it onion spoiler. who was it? I forgot :joy:

Sophieeeeeeeee!! I loved how you speculate what LMH is doing. Yes, I also want to believe that no news is good news. LMH is reading offers, discussing with production team and PD...

Good news from LMH coming soon!! Minoz! Sit tight!!  In less than a month, this thread will explode with LMH-come-back-party celebration!!! :rickroll::shaq::poledance:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

I have this hunch that I will wake up to LMH's IG update tomorrow morning  (70% probability) 

Note: i'm not accountable for the 30% :joy:

Haha wait what?. Are you from the east-coast? Seems like we are in the same timeline me and you.

In the land of Coronavirus aka THE US of Virus

23b.jpg

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Someone who had an affair with him once probably a one time shipper. 

But aside from that are you Sia because your name seems different? I mean the classic sia from back in the day? You use to be active here

Ah I see. I was going to say, :what!:

I have affair with LMH more than once

:bashful:

... before you edited it.

Huh. What does classic sia mean?

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Be sure to vote in the ab poll!  Let's make sure he gets some votes.  Thanks @mademoisellesia for nominating him.  

Thanks for the OST suggestions.  It seems LBS has a lot of songs.  No one wanted Love is the Moment?   lol.  Is that the name of the song?:lol:

Let's keep posting and reacting so we have enough points to buy the badge @bairama created.  

Phewww... I'm alive and still have my skin intact. To gain a lot more points, you guys can participate in the events. I earned 500 points in the Father's Day poll last time but spent it on badge. I have my eye on sushi cat now. It's so cute BUT...

:kaching3: so expensive.

2 hours ago, happivirus said:

Hopefully after Abs poll comes Axx. I'll ready to vote. 

@mademoisellesia shouting out for you to nominated Axx poll if there is one :tounge_wink:

Haha thank you for the idea. I have passed your message on :) In the mean time please move your Axx to the Abs poll and show some support for MinHot and your other Oppas. My proposed ideas for next polls were

1. gangster shoulders

2. dimples

3. adam's apple

Guess who is qualified to be nominated for all 3? ;)

I just don't know whether it'll happen...

UPDATE: Regretfully "axx" and "adam's apple" are not executable. Event Organiser has advised that it may be too offensive for modest soompiers.

====

Note: The Abs poll closes in 3 hours.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Hide contents

Its just 21 in your area but your planning to sleep already that is to early while it's past 12 here

Spoiler
Spoiler

Nooooo!! I usually sleep late around 2:00 AM or even later- I also study at the same time. :D 

I am a night owl! :rickroll::joy:

• LOL 3

10 hours ago, msdot said:

Congratulations to @Layali for getting pretty much everything correct on the last Faith quiz, and  to @mademoisellesia for giving by far the most sensuous answer!   @Aleumdaun, @mademoisellesia and @Layali all deserve a rare smile from Choi Young (with dimples!) for getting the extra credit answer right. Thanks for responding and thanks to everyone who participated in any of the four short Faith quizzes!

@msdot WHERE IS IT? My prize?  I got almost all correct? :D

Please post it here..the smiley daejang. :heart2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, madmad min said:

What is Onion Spoiler??? Can someone help with the term Pretty Please.

:fun:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler to spoiler!  Like how i posted now with 3 layers of spoilers ! You have to click on these spoilers to see the message. Like peeling onion!! :D 

For example, this spoiler has 3 layers!! :D You can finally see the message in the last layer! :approves:

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Sorry to cut your post. That was very well-written.

For you to be able to appreciate Faith when you're only on episode 9, is really something given the sageuk, the low-budget set/cinematography, and the Wuxia element that makes it difficult for most to digest. And I'm surprised you're already feeling the impact and seeing past the future that indeed writer SJN (or PD) may have screwed up some stuff and side characters, Choi Young and Eun Soo remain consistent in their character development. Back then Faithlings all agreed that the characters, especially Choi Young, was a very layered character - like peeling the layers of the onions - and we were happily peeling the layers to get to know Daejang more and witness his change. By the time it ended, we weren't satisfied, we wanted to know his thoughts.

It'd be interesting to know how you feel about it when you get to the latter episodes. Please do come back and share some thoughts.

I love it more when LMH plays characters who are mature and have other things to do other than being in love, CH, Faith and TKEM fall in this category in terms of the overall plot and characters. They were also more interesting and had more substance. At age 30+ it'd be nice that he goes for quality, maturity and wider variety/range moving forward.

To be fair, i had @heretorant giving me the spills on Choi young's character and some people here happened to be re watching Faith, so i got a bit of spoiler unfortunately. However, i do enjoy choi young slowly but surely fall in love heheheh....i got giddy . He definitely is a well written character. 

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG!! That was so funny!! :joy:

It is indeed like torture! I even have the count of days he last posted and i really want him to post every 3 days at least  :glasses:

But honestly, what should we do?? There is no writer and PD left for our baby Min Ho!!

Hong sisters are coming back that scared all of us and we don't want them to even walk pass MYM!! :sweating:

I feel like we have shortage of writer, PD and even FL. Everybody is busy!! I want to have the list of all the writers and PDs who have offered LMH projects and he has them on MYM desks. They have to be good ones. But everybody is busy!!  It took 8 months for LMH to finish TKEM and that is a long time. Do writers wait for actors to finish project and then start writing? LOL I want a writer to specifically write a role with LMH in her mind and craft the character for him. I don't want leftovers. LOL The writer has to have LMH in her mind and she has to be perfect. 

You know, our luck...he is the next ML in Hong Sisters drama :joy:

*don't hate me

@happivirus

you haven't watch faith? I encourage you to give it a try. Saeguk is not my cup of tea at all, i have tried 3 times and i could never go pass episode 2, but the last time i tried, i power through and i am now on episode 10. One of the well written LMH character.

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, scrawford said:

To be fair, i had @heretorant giving me the spills on Choi young's character and some people here happened to be re watching Faith, so i got a bit of spoiler unfortunately. However, i do enjoy choi young slowly but surely fall in love heheheh....i got giddy . He definitely is a well written character. 

*don't hate me

Please!! Noooooooo!! :criesariver:

Since I heard news about hong sisters, I have this fear. Please Hong sisters choose a ML fast so Minoz can feel relieved. I am sure LMH won't work with them!! :blush: am i nervous? :crazymad:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

After all these years of writing drama, their drama are boring and not good enough, even the hit ones. ML not well-written and story gets boring after 4-5 episodes. Something is always missing in their dramas. 

we don't get news of LMH's next project, instead we get anxiety over Hong sisters' drama come back :joy: what is this? First it was LOTBS S2 and now Hong sisters 

• LOL 8

24 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Spoiler to spoiler!  Like how i posted now with 3 layers of spoilers ! You have to click on these spoilers to see the message. Like peeling onion!! :D 

For example, this spoiler has 3 layers!! :D You can finally see the message in the last layer! :approves:

:wut:

• LOL 7

15 minutes ago, scrawford said:

*don't hate me

@happivirus

you haven't watch faith? I encourage you to give it a try. Saeguk is not my cup of tea at all, i have tried 3 times and i could never go pass episode 2, but the last time i tried, i power through and i am now on episode 10. One of the well written LMH character.

Oh. Right. Heretorant can be very persuasive haha. I was like you too, anti-sageuk then but watch it because of LMH. Ep1 - hmm ok but when Imja stabbed him in ep2, I'm like, "Yeah ok, it's staying for good" :lol:

There are two separate Hong Sisters :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Oh. Right. Heretorant can be very persuasive haha. I was like you too, anti-sageuk then but watch it because of LMH. Ep1 - hmm ok but when Imja stabbed him in ep2, I'm like, "Yeah ok, it's staying for good" :lol:

There are two separate Hong Sisters :D

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

wait, I know they are sisters. But both the same style. I don't think one is better or worse than the other. They both write for drama. i watched some episodes of HDL because of IU but i still didn't like their drama. LMH deserves 100 times better!!  I would rather see him come back with a great movie script than Hong sisters. Sorry hong! :D 

i can never get convinced to see LMH work with Hong sisters. :gangnamstyle:

• LOL 2