Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, CarolynH2 said:

I liked FOS season 1 and looking forward to season 2.  I also liked the drama Life.  I don’t think it received the best ratings, but I liked it. Who’s the PD for FOS? Is he free?  

He only has stranger 2 as the most recent work. His previous work include "just dance", "uncontrollably fond", "The princess's Man". he seems ok too! he isn't star PD.

http://asianwiki.com/Park_Hyun-Suk_(director)

Hi minoz i was busy these days couldnt post anything but i did read all your discussions and enjoyed it which is why i want to thank you all for keeping this thread active

BTW in the last poll i voted for mystery/suspense project and for the role i wish that he would play a profiler cause i loved the way he analysed things in TKEM so i voted for ditective which is the closest thing to it

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Edit: I have said this like 100 times. LOL :D All good writers and PDs (Lee Eun Bok, CH director) are busy. What about us?? Which writer and PD do we have for Oppa??  

sorry for cutting your post but for real though all the writers and pds are busy :(. if he isnt gonna chose new pd and writers then it is most likely that he would do films for now

i rlly dont care much be it movie or drama just give us next project news minho ssi:crymeme:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, lupeace said:

Hi minoz i was busy these days couldnt post anything but i did read all your discussions and enjoyed it which is why i want to thank you all for keeping this thread active

BTW in the last poll i voted for mystery/suspense project and for the role i wish that he would play a profiler cause i loved the way he analysed things in TKEM so i voted for ditective which is the closest thing to it

sorry for cutting your post but for real though all the writers and pds are busy :(. if he isnt gonna chose new pd and writers then it is most likely that he would do films for now

i rlly dont care much be it movie or drama just give us next project news minho ssi:crymeme:

mystery and detective were the two most voted ones. :D mystery is good. 

yup, all good ones are busy (PJE is free though) .I highly doubt our Lee Min Ho will accept script from newbie writer as it is hard to trust them and his come backs always create buzz and expectations. 

Movie is probably a more probable option. 

:sad1:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Favorite Overall: City Hunter, , LOTBS and TKEM
  • Fav LMH Performance : City Hunter, LOTBS,  Gangnam blues and Faith
  • Fav Romance : Faith, PT, TKEM
  • Fav Look : TKEM, Faith, CH, LOTBS, PT
  • Fav Action : City Hunter, GB, Faith, TKEM
  • Fav Bromance : City Hunter , TKEM
  • Fav Kiss:  PT, LOTBS
  • Fav Crying : LOTBS,  City Hunter, TKEM
  • Fav Character Overall : CY, CH, HJJ, LG
  • Least FAV Wardrobe :  BOF
  • Least Fav Hairdo : BOF
  • Least FAV Pairing :  BOF
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

Good Morning Chingu's:heart:

106773841_2650288858565274_4588418330856

@SophieH @willenette 

Spoiler

I did registered an account yesterday, however still not able to watch LOTBS. It says not available in my region.

@Nikaa94  @syntycheI love all those crying scenes from LOTBS....so heartbreaking and real.

Among all the dramas that he cried, LOTBS is the best.

@syntychehe needs to build up more muscles

Spoiler

EcZbQAmUEAAr1DD?format=jpg%26name=small&

My favourite side profile :love:  thank you @syntyche

Spoiler

LeeMinHoQuanVuon06_20200703163711.jpg&ke

@scrawford @mademoisellesia I love this too. Look at his facial expression..he really immersed into his character... "you b*stard":lol:

Spoiler

EcYVj5HU8AEWFw5?format=jpg%26name=large&

@Min2206you did it, happy for you on your first attempt on gifs making.

Lol, the bromance hug was so good. Love both of them, but I missed my puppy ES :(

Hope he is having a good and not strenuous time now.

@Nikaa94since your crying partner @Heretorantis MIA, I will be your

extra CP. 

:cries:  his emotions calling out "DAD"...so heart wrenching.

Spoiler

guOuA78.gif&key=3e66a677742f0142eef2faf9

@syntychedrooling now at those guns !:dead:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

"The King" Photo Essay

cr: minoz_moonshine, titiNmz

EcaY90rVAAAK8XT?format=jpg&name=small

EcZwKXdUcAAlDBK?format=jpg&name=small

EcZwKXdUYAMA-t5?format=jpg&name=small

@CarolynH2, I hope you get back your account soon.

Hey, @Thong Thin, have you seen these:

Spoiler

You're welcome :D

• Like 4
  • Love 5

I think I'm back!  This time I wrote my password on a piece of paper.  I'm never logging out again.  But now, I don't think I can use my phone or tablet, because it recognizes CarolynH2.  I don't dare try changing it to CarolynH.  That's what I did last time.  I should get a new laptop, which is what started this whole mess.  I'm not going to push my luck.  I'll log off and let my laptop rest.  carry on!:heart4:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

7 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I think I'm back!  This time I wrote my password on a piece of paper.  I'm never logging out again.  But now, I don't think I can use my phone or tablet, because it recognizes CarolynH2.  I don't dare try changing it to CarolynH.  That's what I did last time.  I should get a new laptop, which is what started this whole mess.  I'm not going to push my luck.  I'll log off and let my laptop rest.  carry on!:heart4:

Welcome back!!! Good to see your old profile! :rickroll:

:heart1:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@willenette I am looking for his works prior to BOF. I found him charming/funny in 'I am Sam' on Viki. Was this following his break from the accident? I have also not watched his films in entirety, only caught bits on YouTube. Any idea where I could find those?  Thanks. 

@Aleumdaun, hahaha - shame on me - As a matter of fact, I've not watched any of his dramas/mini-series prior BOF. I started with him on BOF, actually. I guess so - because "I Am Sam" was a 2007 drama & they suffered a horrible accident in April of 2006 with JIW.  They were headed for a short vacation in the Gangwon province. For movies, I've only watched (2) : Gangnam Blues & Bounty Hunter, prior these 2 - I have not watched them. You may try "GB" here : http://kissasian.video/drama/gangnam-blues.html

OR  https://www.viu.com/ott/ph/en-us/vod/64988/Gangnam-Blues

Sorry, no idea where you can watch "BH", though.......................  :blush:

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH and MYM!!! Pali, pali (hurry in Korean language? :D )

@Nikaa94, ye, pali, pali is "hurry-up" in K-language...................  :grin:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Aleumdaun, hahaha - shame on me - As a matter of fact, I've not watched any of his dramas/mini-series prior BOF. I started with him on BOF, actually. I guess so - because "I Am Sam" was a 2007 drama & they suffered a horrible accident in April of 2006 with JIW.  They were headed for a short vacation in the Gangwon province. For movies, I've only watched (2) : Gangnam Blues & Bounty Hunter, prior these 2 - I have not watched them. You may try "GB" here : http://kissasian.video/drama/gangnam-blues.html

OR  https://www.viu.com/ott/ph/en-us/vod/64988/Gangnam-Blues

Sorry, no idea where you can watch "BH", though.......................  :blush:

Thank you. Appreciate it. I have now enlisted my husband to watch GB first to see if its too violent for me. :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

-- The thing is,  LMH's project will never be low key :joy: Because we are talking about LMH. No matter who the writer and PD is and no matter what story, LMH creates buzz and draws attention in South Korean and worldwide

As I watch his dramas and movies, I too am reading up about Min Ho-ssi.  He is indeed!  I mean the other SK artists are just as popular but this namja really generates lots of buzz, even if he just sneezes! 

4 hours ago, CarolynH2 said:

I don’t think we’ll hear anything about a new project 

Reveal hidden contents

Until KSH’s drama is over

For another month or two.  I’m hoping he’s doing something with that King Sejong(is that the name) school; the one where people can learn the Korean language.  

I do hope so. 

15 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I think I'm back!  This time I wrote my password on a piece of paper.  I'm never logging out again.  But now, I don't think I can use my phone or tablet, because it recognizes CarolynH2.  I don't dare try changing it to CarolynH.  That's what I did last time.  I should get a new laptop, which is what started this whole mess.  I'm not going to push my luck.  I'll log off and let my laptop rest.  carry on!

Hi @CarolynH @CarolynH2  Oh dear .... praying the matter will be solved soones (praying for you).  Once it happened to me , but on IG , on the phone.  For weeks, I dare not log out.  Then I did some security updates on my PC, I somehow managed to get it back ON .. the phone, as well logging in out on PC.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

since your crying partner @Heretorantis MIA, I will be your

extra CP. 

:cries:  his emotions calling out "DAD"...so heart wrenching.

Thank you Thonggggggggg!!! :heart1:

Yup, lets cry together until LMH come backs LOL then we can all dance together :shaq::rickroll:

edit: i think we should wait at least 2-3 months to hear some news. But hopefully 1 month from now. It just doesn't seem like it will happen soon when his drama recently finished and good writers and PDs are all active and busy unless he chooses a movie instead of drama. 

:sad1:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning Chingu's:heart:

@SophieH @willenette 

Reveal hidden contents

I did registered an account yesterday, however still not able to watch LOTBS. It says not available in my region.

@Thong Thin, ohh...........I feel sad & bad for you............ You may try this site/link : https://www.hulu.com/series/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-7fbe9e3d-4a70-4740-93f1-e5b81ab1eaec

OR   https://www.yidio.com/show/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea   /   https://reelgood.com/show/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-2016

You may try Netflix , too - in case, it's still streaming until now.  :anguished:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Thank you. Appreciate it. I have now enlisted my husband to watch GB first to see if its too violent for me. :D 

@Aleumdaun, the movie is quite stimulating. I guess they edited most of the violent and intimate scenes but the overall flow of the movie is much too strong. I personally enjoyed the movie and thought it was fun.  His character is much different from what we're used to see on him so, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. He's so alive in "Gangnam Blues". His flying kick brings awe to the audience. We could see just how long his 112 centimeter legs were.  LOL - And because it deals with violence, the film is obviously gory and explicit. Moreover, with Gangnam Blues being Lee Min Ho’s breakout movie role as a lead actor, a lot of expectation was placed upon him. I was just happy that Gangnam Blues topped the box office on its opening day in South Korea during release. For me, Gangnam Blues is a clear winner, offering an original take on the gangster movies. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, ohh...........I feel sad & bad for you............ You may try this site/link : https://www.hulu.com/series/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-7fbe9e3d-4a70-4740-93f1-e5b81ab1eaec

OR   https://www.yidio.com/show/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea   /   https://reelgood.com/show/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-2016

You may try Netflix , too - in case, it's still streaming until now.  :anguished:

U can watch both bounty hunters and GB on dramacool.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1