Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I love him in black hairstyle it sutis best in my opinion

This

Everything black suits even a black cap

Sorry i cut the pictures because i shouldn't quote pics :D

Yes, ANY color matches out boy, he rocks ANY color. But of course, he looks great in black :approves::heart2beat:

img%5D

img%5D

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=688866&_rk=EYz&page=1

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG!! Love that HJJ's perm and cute hair. He looks so boyish and cute! :heart1:

why Minoz here don't like Kim Tan's hair color?  :D  I would say 99% of Minoz here say they don't like it :D 

I love the character of Kim Tan, his lines, his clothes, his magical back hugs, his hair style and hair color. But I understand we have different opinions. :approves:

(I think @willenette also like The Heirs and Kim Tan, right? :) I remember your insightful post about Heirs :D )

Good Morning Chingus' 

Rise and shine :heart:

wp1838593.jpg

@Nikaa94I am into Kim Tan and Hoe Jun Jae too.

He looks so young & boyish :gangnamstyle:

Love his style of clothings, his pure love for ES (even she is from a poor background), his hugs and not forgetting 

the dark room where he had a good kiss with ES :D

Spoiler

20014.jpg#1363834

9e3aac29f6ae26ea302a5a6fec3597aaabdcee74

LMH is a man of thousand characters. He can fit into any roles.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, scrawford said:

All this talk about Kim Tan made me want to rewatch heirs hehehe.... 

just out of curiosity, for those watching heirs while it airs, which one is bigger, in terms of popularity, heirs or BOF? 

Both were very popular when they came out but I would have to say BOF because it had a staying power that Heirs didn't have while BOF was still trending for perhaps 2 years post it airing time

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Sorry to cut yr post. I couldn't help smiling at your comment 'baby faced general and the hair" , I have to agree on that.

I am currently on eps.2 of Faith (finally find a safer place to watch it), glad that i endure the pop ads from the site, to found that Daejang is so lovable. I find him really cute in this 2 episodes, I want to pinch his cheek  :please:

Daejang is such a gem

of a character. Probably the most developed character for LMH’s drama.  I’m only 8 episode in and I already feel for him. 

im glad you are enjoying Faith. It took 4 episodes for me to really feel

him.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, scrawford said:

just out of curiosity, for those watching heirs while it airs, which one is bigger, in terms of popularity, heirs or BOF? 

Both of them are very popular. BOF and Heirs are both on Netflix. Some Minoz here shared information about popularity and ranking of BOF on Netflix. Because BOF is back on Netflix again and it is being watched a lot again. :D BOF is an all time popular and favorite Korean drama! :glasses:

Heirs is also very popular!!  I remember after it finished, China bought its right to make Chinese version. In addition, because of LMH-PSH collaboration and great chemistry, It is popular locally and internationally. Korean people love Kim Tan character a lot. They always mention him in comment. The fact that Kim Tan is so memorable and remains in minds show how popular it is. LMH and PSH both have large fan bases. Heirs is popular all over Asian. I think you can find more information in Heirs thread. I am sure they have shared news of Heirs success globally. 

To be honest, don't which one is more popular. I would say both of them. But Heirs has LMH-PSH and both of them have very large local and international fan base.But everyone has watched BOF. :D 

BOF is the first K-drama most have watched. GJP is millions of people's crush. He has this unique character. LMH initiated Hallyu wave with BOF and GJP!! 

Heirs is also a popular drama with collaboration of two big stars who have created a memorable and pure love story. 

Conclusion: BOTH!! :heart1::happydance:

edit: just found this on Heirs thread, recently Heirs is trending in Indonesia and twitter again. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I think this happened in Malaysia or Singapore and I think it was with LG that hosted this fan-meeting where the theme was fans getting their wish. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwRq5Hbo-x2rHvvNmMjN0

201403240801772543_532f67e377071-6cb26.j

This one was my favourite it happened on Gangnam Blues Press-con where he had to put some fans literally inside his jacket while his Gangnam Blues co-stars and director were laughing their a$$es off he was the only one who dared to accept these fan requests or it was perhaps a game

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSx7krAHCfwjdn8AD06Ke

• Like 6
  • Love 2

43 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Hahah!! Same here!! :approves:I wanna watch The Heirs so badly... Currently I'm watching CH... Next I wanna watch BOF and Heirs :D 

img%5D

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/333994-drama-2013-♔-the-heirsinheritors-♔-♕-왕관을-쓰려는자-그무게를-견뎌라-상속자들-♕/page/1770/

All this talk about Kim Tan and Heirs,, I am so wanting for LMH-PSH collaborate again after 7 years!! Whenever I hear news of other Korean celebs who have had reunion, I think about LMH-PSH collaboration. It is more than possible!! 

But I'm ok with many other actresses too like GHJ,  MCW and KJW and HSH :D As long as they are good actress and have good profile, we Minoz are okay!! :glasses:

Just give me new project... :sad1:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, scrawford said:

Already started seeing the rewards, however im not gonna lie, it's nothing like The heirs or LOTBS. Faith is almost like watching TKEM, it's plot heavy, has a lot of characters, but the different is TKEM is pleasing for the eyes, because of technology advanced, and with Faith you have to endure the 2012 CGI heheheh

However, I love Choi Young, he is different than Most LMH's character. Are people who claimed LMH play the same role know about faith? Cause Choi Young is not the charming and swoon type. I mean, you are touch by his character and his gestures towards ES, but he is no typical Kdrama hero.

And this is why i want Choi Young 2.0. Can you believe this is coming from someone who doesn't like Saeguk but want to see LMH as Goryeo General again? I just want to see Choi young 2.0 lead a war like GOT style, epic!! and LMH now, can add more grittiness into the character

18 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Daejang is such a gem

of a character. Probably the most developed character for LMH’s drama.  I’m only 8 episode in and I already feel for him. 

im glad you are enjoying Faith. It took 4 episodes for me to really feel

him.

Choi Young is different. I think it is the most loved character for many women and it brought help many others survive a time of stress. However, when it was first broadcast, many criticized LMH for being wooden as CY.  I had never posted before and just lurked but specially signed up to defend LMH explaining that he was supposed to be wooden and stoic and unfeeling in the beginning so give him a break. Watching Faith again a few days ago, you can see it all just through his eyes even in Episode 1 and 2.  The cynicism, the resigned look, the admiration for ES's skill as a doctor. Just the right expression. 

9e3aac29f6ae26ea302a5a6fec3597aaabdcee74

He is cute here.

dbae457951c83debe8f686d86267767dff841925

I do love LMH with this hair style.

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Both were very popular when they came out but I would have to say BOF because it had a staying power that Heirs didn't have while BOF was still trending for perhaps 2 years post it airing time

@scrawford agreed with @Time loopBOF was so popular back then that I was convinced by some friends is worth watching.

So, I search through internet and found this dorky LMH :joy: and his adorable cuteness and his curly hair style.

LOL, I love the scene where he fell into the pool and need mouth to mouth resuscitation !

From there onwards, I have never missed any of LMH drama/movies.

Heirs did dominate the China market partly because of PSH. 

@scrawfordI am also not a sageuk fan, however after watching Faith, there is no turning back. 

Have watched My Country, Kingdom, Moon that embraces the sun...and some more.

Back then I did not realise that WDH was acting in My Country, was only concentrating on this ;

Spoiler

2ad3358bdfe32b258d41abc38e0f6f5c.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I am into Kim Tan and Hoe Jun Jae too.

He looks so young & boyish :gangnamstyle:

Love his style of clothings, his pure love for ES (even she is from a poor background), his hugs and not forgetting 

the dark room where he had a good kiss with ES :D

Hahaha!! Same Chinguuuuu!! :gangnamstyle:agree with whatever you said!! I liked his style too! KT's love is so pure and my heart breaks towards the end when KT is alone in that empty apartment and he kneels down crying for Eun Sang. You can feel he is in pain...

img%5Dimg%5D

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Raising my hand - I am a Kim Tan fan tooooo and I’m obsessed with his back view 

this... everything is perfect from head to toe.. and that soft brown layered hair ! I also can’t stop staring at that ***part *** u know? 

LbfbX6K.jpg

i like this one too...dark brown and sexy wave 

r7CWuoy.jpg

And not forgetting my first love ... the Jun Jae hairstyles so lovable and down to earth color  

XcqQSBr.jpg

And lastly....TKEM hairstyle makes me fall even deeper for him more .  point of no return once you’re in you’re forever in ! 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Hi @Nikaa94  Thanks for the challenge ... Love LMH with bangs or without - prefer him in dark hair though.   I got a shock when I open this page - kinda dark here , trying to get use to the theme.   Whichever hairstyle he carries, whenever he looks into you, his gaze and smile will surely melt every living bits of you. 

260 images about Lee Min Ho on We Heart It | See more about lee ...

Lee Min Ho. The reddish-brown not too long in back natural fringe ...
Pin by CresCent* on Lee Min Ho | Lee min ho, Lee min, Kim

• Like 5
  • Love 4

where is @Heretorant?  Sleeping? Miss you here!! Can feel your absence!!  You will wake up to a new mode!! Hahahah!! :joy:

This Kim Tan GIF for you and the rest of Minoz as I know that deep down you have Heirs on your rewatch list!!  :approves:

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Just now, SophieH said:

oh dear what’s happening,  I can’t see anything in this dark mode... time to party? ....

:rickroll:

LOL!!!

We should be partying for LMH's next project!! :shaq::joy:

We need some news from LMH and start a partyyyyyy

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Nikaa94me too. Eyes hurt so much looking at the new screen :cries:

Whoever makes this changes, please can we have the original screen back.

@SophieH:joy: I enjoyed the CH back scene where he walks back into his house all wet  !

Hmmm... that wavy length hair, he looks more like a rocker !:D

Yes, yes, yes ..... :wub: his HJJ hair styles, suits him so well.

@Nikaa94that kneeling scene breaks my heart too,  I can feel his pain  deep in my heart.

His father is too strict, his brother never felt his presence and his alcholic mum which nags whenever she sees him. 

The only person that cares for him is Eun Sang and with her leaving, he lost his directions and has no one to look for.

Currently, watching Heirs from Netflix..now at ep 1 :happy2:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Lee Min Ho ssi!!

We inpatient and lovely Minoz  have IG picture OR IG Live request from you tomorrow. We appreciate your warm and lovely presence which brings light and hope in our lives. Thank you for your time.

Warm Regards,

Your Minoz  

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

SO IN LOVE with Jandi. His love for her is beyond words can explain. You can feel it in every scene, line, facial expressions that LMH delivered. LMH is a born actor. So much talent!! :) 

Sorry to cut your post. Personally, I didn’t like BOF as a drama May be because I only watched it recently  but loved loved LMH in it. I could only watch the scenes he was in and was amazed at his talent. Jan Di totally didn’t deserve LMH’s Gu Jun Pyo. 

• Like 5