Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Nikaa94 My Fav Hairstyles (I prefer any haircolor EXCEPT KT and Blonde on Him)

1. LG in Fitted Clothes ( I don't like Loose clothes on Him)

IMG-20200707-010304.jpg

2. Spain HJJ

IMG-20200707-010245.jpg

3. UNIFORM HJJ In Fitted ONES (I was the one in Minority I did not like either LG/LJH loose fit Uniforms on him)

IMG-20200707-010158.jpg

Ps-LMH with VISIBLE FOREHEAD IS yummalacious :phew:.

Below Chibis Summarizes the Rest Hairstyles which Includes My Latest Choi Young Style Which I also want for My next Hairdo :D.

Spoiler

IMG-20200707-010225.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

copy the link by highlighting the link, if you copy the link from the green option which says "copy link", and paste it here like you did, it won't work.  https://i.imgur.com/o7oPMA4.jpg[/img]

img%5D

@Nikaa94. Thanks

My fav is his airport looks..He looks dashing and boyish and casual and innocent and smart when he is just being Him..

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, madmad min said:

@Nikaa94 My Fav Hairstyles (I prefer any haircolor EXCEPT KT and Blonde on Him)

1. LG in Fitted Clothes ( I don't like Loose clothes on Him)

2. Spain HJJ

3. UNIFORM HJJ In Fitted ONES (I was the one in Minority I did not like either LG/LJH loose fit Uniforms on him)

Ps-LMH with VISIBLE FOREHEAD IS yummalacious :phew:.

Below Chibis Summarizes the Rest Hairstyles which Includes My Latest Choi Young Style Which I also want for My next Hairdo :D.

OMG!! Love that HJJ's perm and cute hair. He looks so boyish and cute! :heart1:

why Minoz here don't like Kim Tan's hair color?  :D  I would say 99% of Minoz here say they don't like it :D 

I love the character of Kim Tan, his lines, his clothes, his magical back hugs, his hair style and hair color. But I understand we have different opinions. :approves:

(I think @willenette also like The Heirs and Kim Tan, right? :) I remember your insightful post about Heirs :D )

img%5D

img%5Dimg%5Dimg%5D

img%5D

• Like 8
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

why Minoz here don't like Kim Tan's hair color?  :D  I would say 99% of Minoz here say they don't like it :D 

I love the character of Kim Tan, his lines, his clothes, his magical back hugs, his hair style and hair color. But I understand we have different opinions. :approves:

img%5D

img%5Dimg%5D

img%5D

I think we are on same page @Nikaa94

I am a fan of Kim Tan. I started following LMH after The Heirs which was my first drama of his. So everything in Heirs that LMH does or wears is special to me

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, rubyminho said:

Thanks @Nikaa94. 

My fav is his airport looks..He looks dashing and boyish and casual and innocent and smart when he is just being him...

That look is my least favourite of his. I generally don't like bangs

Here is my favourite hairstyle on him

Gangnam Blues

tumblr_o36hucJAwD1u43a2jo1_540.gifv

Or this 

Hairstyle it's not long it's short and setup slightly on the top with gel or spray

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Discussion at Lee Min Ho DC gallery and Korean Minoz comments: 

Topic:

두개다 내가 보고싶은장르
언제가 됐든 두개다 볼수있겠지??
액션멜로 (시헌보다 스케일 좀 큰거)
깊은멜로 (치명적일수도 아닐수도 어쨌든 좀 진지하고 깊이있는 사람냄새 나면서도 치명적인? 어렵다)

Both are genres that I want to see
Will you be able to see both at any time??
Action melodies (something larger than Siheon)
Deep marshmallow (may or may not be fatal, anyway, it's hard and fatal, but it's hard to be fatal?)

what is deep marshmallow? :joy: what is Siheon? Any one here good at Korean language? what do they mean by fatal? sad ending? or very rough genre? :D 

Google translated "melo" as melody and marshmallow.

I don't know 시헌 / Siheon.  It seems like a name.

By fatal, I think they mean the usual meaning = causing death.

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Share 3-4 of your favorite hair color LMH had in the past or present. 

@Nikaa94 Your assignment is too hard.  :lol:

dbae457951c83debe8f686d86267767dff841925

3a667ed0a568fdcb20a6286a944a50e81a6f3125

Spoiler

60b95dbf00cfc560a2c11054a39e77f88ce21ea6

cbcb398b03c092b3a86479fb01561c13a91440dc

d8f8fe1725c3a0d699ed603049e023ce1d11842d

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

(I think @willenette also like The Heirs and Kim Tan, right? :) I remember your insightful post about Heirs :D )

Thanks for the pics. Swoon!

I am a KIm Tan fan myself.. what girl wouldn't want to be looked, hugged or loved by him? I liked that he was so jealous too. Jealous Kim Tan cracked me up. I loved his bond with his mum too, especially the coming out scene, asking her to hold his hand. Powerful and LMH nailed every emotion.

He is very mature for his age even though his ideas about how to make a living after breaking off his from father was mostly half -baked. But he is only 18 right? That is when we have this grand lofty ideals about life. Kim Tan is love. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, rubyminho said:

I think we are on same page @Nikaa94

I am a fan of Kim Tan. I started following LMH after The Heirs which was my first drama of his. So everything in Heirs that LMH does or wears is special to me

@rubyminho  @Aleumdaun @rubyminho Wow!!! Awesome!! :approves:Thanks for letting me know!! :heart1:

Yes, everything!! I liked his back hugs the most!!  His back hugs were so point, meaningful, and full of feelings. Kim Tan is indeed a symbol of romantic and pure love!! :heart2beat:I have so many favorite scenes in heirs. One of them is what I shared below. It is full of love!! I also

love the scene where he comes back and visits CES. His way of showing he wants to hug her

is so good.

img%5D

img%5D  img%5Dimg%5Dimg%5D 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

why Minoz here don't like Kim Tan's hair color? 

I don't know about Rest. the US hair KT seemed Alright there. the Korean KT made him look odd one out Or maybe it was hair and the Hideous Wardrobe. I mean he was meant to look like the US returned Korean with Reddish Dyed hair (Teen KT had black hair), but it seemed Odd to me.

I loved Kim Tan's passion though, gimme a 30 year old Kim Tan I ain't gonna let him Go!! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Thanks for the pics. Swoon!

I am a KIm Tan fan myself.. what girl wouldn't want to be looked, hugged or loved by him? I liked that he was so jealous too. Jealous Kim Tan cracked me up. I loved his bond with his mum too, especially the coming out scene, asking her to hold his hand. Powerful and LMH nailed every emotion.

He is very mature for his age even though his ideas about how to make a living after breaking off his from father was mostly half -baked. But he is only 18 right? That is when we have this grand lofty ideals about life. Kim Tan is love. 

You are welcome! :heart3:I am glad that you liked the pictures and gifs. :D

agree with whatever you said in your post!! Who wouldn't want to be loved by someone like Kim Tan? Kim Tan is Love and also symbol of love. The level of romantic layer and depth input in Kim Tan's role is amazing. LMH nailed this role and the emotions expressed by him in every scene is so powerful and convincing. He is also more mature than his age. Kim Tan transitions to mature personality soon because of the burden and problems that he have encountered.  Normal 18 year old kid isn't treated badly by brother or doesn't have a  mother who hides her self from society. The bad blood between KT and YD also adds another layer of maturity to KT's role. Overall, Kim Tan has many layers and I enjoyed watching him and CES a lot. :) 

28 minutes ago, madmad min said:

I don't know about Rest. the US hair KT seemed Alright there. the Korean KT made him look odd one out Or maybe it was hair and the Hideous Wardrobe. I mean he was meant to look like the US returned Korean with Reddish Dyed hair (Teen KT had black hair), but it seemed Odd to me.

I loved Kim Tan's passion though, gimme a 30 year old Kim Tan I ain't gonna let him Go!! :D

Yes!! 30 year old Kim Tan role can be amazing!! :w00t::shaq:  

12 hours ago, madmad min said:

Oh I can't backtrack and Quote. My Fav

GJP Moment.

1. He is showing the Island Heart to GJD, See I am giving my Heart to You!!! His Eyes were sparkling.

2. He snatches the box of Muffin/Cookies FROM Ji-Hoo that GJD made for him with his Curly HAIR.

3. The Betrayal Eyes when he watches JD and JH kissing. Man although I did like JH/JD but GJP broke my heart. (JD failed to convince me why JH/GJP should be with her tbh, I found the other Lady who was engaged with GJP more convincing.)

4. My Favorite Dialog "I am so busy that I forgot that you haven't called me in 3 days, 13 Hours :lol:)

All those KT compliments, I so so wish Heirs was Setup in ADULT WORLD not School. Aishh...

KT entranced you and it's true. (I am on Soundcloud Loop with Love is the MOOOOOOMENT SONG at this moment), oh why oh Why was ES a cry baby???? That is my grudge with this show. 

I do not know because of Fan/ship wars will PSH-LMH work together again, I hope they do in a Grown Up project, their chemistry was Good:innocent:

OMG!!! LOVE 1-4 scenes you talked about. :heart1:

1- agreeeeeeee!!! He had sparkling and full of love eyes. Do you mean this?  :approves:Look at his smile?? He is SO IN LOVE with Jandi. His love for her is beyond words can explain. You can feel it in every scene, line, facial expressions that LMH delivered. LMH is a born actor. So much talent!! :) 

img%5D

2)  OMG!! Chinguuuuu!!!  We have a lot in common!! I have the GIF that moment where he snatches the cookie away :D SOOOO cute!!  img%5D

3 and 4) OMG the betrayl eyes were so on fire and on point!!!! SO many feelings were delivered to audience in those scenes. Sorry, I don't gif for them. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Aleumdaun  read below :) 

Spoiler

Yes, it would have been nice to see Heirs in university maybe? 

I don't mind LMH and PSH collaboration. They had such a dazzling and great chemistry. 7 years have passed. Many actors have had reunion with their previous partners such as Suzy and ESG,  Moon Chae Won and EJG (they recently collaborated again in new drama), and some other I don't remember names. As for the shipping issue, I don't think we need to worry it, because PSH has a boyfriend. :D We should be good on that part. :approves: This is my personal opinion though! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Your assignment is too hard.  :lol:

Thank you for your participation. :hooray2:The first picture you shared is from LMH's fan meeting, right? Love the color, so cute! :heart4:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

The first picture you shared is from LMH's fan meeting, right? Love the color, so cute! 

It was a Trugen fan sign event, but the photo was used at a fan meeting, too.

I prefer dark hair, but I also like lighter shades.  The setting, styling, character, etc. are what make the hair work.

I like the way LMH meticulously makes each of his characters look different.

tumblr_oql9rm9Q5S1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_ounmvwFw0v1w2zf0ho1_540.jpg

14b3e4b148ff1bd077f6e507e6fb196f2ea53d1d

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Poll is closed now.. :D 

Results are confirmed now..

Mystery/suspense as genre is most voted +  'Detective' role is the most voted. 

Second most voted genre is Romantic Comedy + Second most voted role is 'innocent man framed and on the run'

:approves:

Thank you @CarolynH and @Lmangla for making this poll!!  Looking forward to more polls and fun!! :rickroll::shaq:

Why doesn't SK drama industry produce period dramas?

I think period dramas can have good impact, good story, and also offers variety in story line. Period drama can be good option too. I don't have any period K-drama in mind. Mr Su? I don't remember any other hit period in SK. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

It was a Trugen fan sign event, but the photo was used at a fan meeting, too.

I also like lighter shades.  The setting, styling, character, etc. are what make the hair work.

I like the way LMH meticulously makes each of his characters look different.

OMG!! The first picture you posted is so good!! The hair color and everything!! :heart3:

yay!!! You like lighter shades too? :D :happydance::Ohboy3:

YESSSSS!! LMH's style, hair color, way of talking, facial expressions, way of expressing love--> All different in each drama and He works on them to own his characters. So excited to see how his style, hair color, style of acting, character will be different in his next project. :w00t::lol:

Anyone knows someone in MYM?? :joy:

• Like 5

19 hours ago, scrawford said:

I have been enjoying Faith. And definitely getting used Choi young being this baby faced General and the hair. I will look forward to his hair evolution in the drama :)

Yes, you are correct about his eyes. Kim Tan stares are one of the best ones, especially in the early episodes. 

I finally saw that scene... Oh my heart....Choi Young is live and i had to endure saeguk drama to really appreciate and feel choi Young. 

Well.... never thought to say this, i just signed up for VIKI monthly subs just so i can watch Faith on my TV. WTH????? 

I don't watch Saeguk, but Daejang made me do this!

Sorry to cut yr post. I couldn't help smiling at your comment 'baby faced general and the hair" , I have to agree on that.

I am currently on eps.2 of Faith (finally find a safer place to watch it), glad that i endure the pop ads from the site, to found that Daejang is so lovable. I find him really cute in this 2 episodes, I want to pinch his cheek  :please:

9ef55ce974afd118f646990361224805046c2c21

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG!! The first picture you posted is so good!! The hair color and everything!! :heart3:

yay!!! You like lighter shades too? :D :happydance::Ohboy3:

YESSSSS!! LMH's style, hair color, way of talking, facial expressions, way of expressing love--> All different in each drama and He works on them to own his characters. So excited to see how his style, hair color, style of acting, character will be different in his next project. :w00t::lol:

Anyone knows someone in MYM?? :joy:

I love him in black hairstyles it suits him best in my opinion

This

BtNGMb5CMAAbMib.jpg

Everything black suits him even a black cap

original.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

You are welcome! :heart3:I am glad that you liked the pictures and gifs. :D

agree with whatever you said in your post!! Who wouldn't want to be loved by someone like Kim Tan? Kim Tan is Love and also symbol of love. The level of romantic layer and depth input in Kim Tan's role is amazing. LMH nailed this role and the emotions expressed by him in every scene is so powerful and convincing. He is also more mature than his age. Kim Tan transitions to mature personality soon because of the burden and problems that he have encountered.  Normal 18 year old kid isn't treated badly by brother or doesn't have a  mother who hides her self from society. The bad blood between KT and YD also adds another layer of maturity to KT's role. Overall, Kim Tan has many layers and I enjoyed watching him and CES a lot. :) 

All this talk about Kim Tan made me want to rewatch heirs hehehe.... 

just out of curiosity, for those watching heirs while it airs, which one is bigger, in terms of popularity, heirs or BOF? 

• Like 5