Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, I'm one of them - Isn't he gorgeous playing the doctor character? :blush:

wow! thanks for raising your hand. :D 

Yes, he looks so good in white coat. Have you watched any particular or good doctor Korean drama? I watched some episodes of romantic Dr. Kim and i liked it. There was another medical drama called The Doctors and I heard it was popular in SK.

• Like 5

so cool that so many bought the badges! :approves:there are 12 left of this season. so pali pali before it runs out! @mademoisellesia ~ you had asked on saturday on how to view the badges. so I asked a fellow mod chingu and figured it out. (meant to post this earlier but got distracted; sorry) so for chingus who just want to see it - click on the name of the badge and it will take you to a page that looks like this where you can see a bigger version of the badge.

https://forums.soompi.com/membersshop/view/50-lee-min-ho-season-1/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

9 Photos of Lee Min Ho that are Blurred But Makes Fans Amazed

Most people always want to show the best on social media, including choosing photos with the sharpest resolution to be uploaded on Instagram. But this does not apply to Lee Min Ho . This handsome actor often uploads photos of himself blurred on various occasions. However, Lee Min Ho's fans remained awed and said that the actor still looked very handsome. Here is a list of Lee Min Ho's blurred photos uploaded on his personal Instagram account. Let's take a peek!

lee_min_ho-20200704-002-non_fotografer_k

Spoiler

lee_min_ho-20200704-001-non_fotografer_k

lee_min_ho-20200704-003-non_fotografer_k

lee_min_ho-20200704-004-non_fotografer_k

lee_min_ho-20200704-005-non_fotografer_k

lee_min_ho-20200704-006-non_fotografer_k

lee_min_ho-20200704-007-non_fotografer_k

lee_min_ho-20200704-008-non_fotografer_k

lee_min_ho-20200704-009-non_fotografer_k

https://www.kapanlagi.com/foto/berita-foto/korea/80727lee_min_ho-20200704-009-non_fotografer_kly.html

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, I'm one of them - Isn't he gorgeous playing the doctor character? :blush:

:heythere:Me too. Fingers cross that his next project will be the role as Doctor. Imaging him on the white gown with stethoscope hanging on his broad shoulder :wub: 

@syntychethose blur pictures makes all of us giving wild imaginations :joy: by cracking our poor brain on his next outcome.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, SophieH said:

Chingus did you all see the video of WDH leaving today and waving goodbye  ? Got me all teary-eyed ... I just want to hug LMH he must be sad.

This is how I know you are a minoz: initial thought is to cry because of lmh instead of crying because WDH is leaving lol. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

This is how I know you are a minoz: initial thought is to cry because of lmh instead of crying because WDH is leaving lol. :lol:

WDH is associated with LMH..

Anything related to LMH matters to Minoz! :joy:

LMH's future in-laws are important to us too  :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

wow! thanks for raising your hand. :D 

Yes, he looks so good in white coat. Have you watched any particular or good doctor Korean drama? I watched some episodes of romantic Dr. Kim and i liked it. There was another medical drama called The Doctors and I heard it was popular in SK.

@Nikaa94,  actually, I've watched many medical K-dramas. I love this kind of genre. They were "Emergency Couple" (Choi Jin Hyuk),  "It's Okay, That's Love" (Jo in Sung), "Kill Me, Heal Me" (Ji Sung), "Yong Pal" (Kim Tae Hee), "Life" (Lee Dong Wook), of course "The Doctors" (Kim Rae Won) - & many MORE! Ye, the KRW one was popular in SK during its airing............... The drama was a hit and averaged 18.40% in audience ratings.The highest it got was 23% - It won as Outstanding Korean Drama in Seoul International Drama Awards. Try watching it when you find time. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

This talk about his hair, how about you post three pics of your favorite  hair style of him which you think is the best and like the most. And sorry I still don,t know how to post pics so I can,t post mine .

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Oh I can't backtrack and Quote. My Fav

GJP Moment.

1. He is showing the Island Heart to GJD, See I am giving my Heart to You!!! His Eyes were sparkling.

2. He snatches the box of Muffin/Cookies FROM Ji-Hoo that GJD made for him with his Curly HAIR.

3. The Betrayal Eyes when he watches JD and JH kissing. Man although I did like JH/JD but GJP broke my heart. (JD failed to convince me why JH/GJP should be with her tbh, I found the other Lady who was engaged with GJP more convincing.)

4. My Favorite Dialog "I am so busy that I forgot that you haven't called me in 3 days, 13 Hours :lol:)

All those KT compliments, I so so wish Heirs was Setup in ADULT WORLD not School. Aishh...

KT entranced you and it's true. (I am on Soundcloud Loop with Love is the MOOOOOOMENT SONG at this moment), oh why oh Why was ES a cry baby???? That is my grudge with this show. 

I do not know because of Fan/ship wars will PSH-LMH work together again, I hope they do in a Grown Up project, their chemistry was Good. :innocent:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Heilo said:

Alot of people know there is an X-factor behind his massive success but they don't know what the X-factor is and I have revealed the x-factor to one person in details on PM once because I didn't wanna reveal his secrets and whenever you see success there is a reason for it but not everyone is good at catching an unfolding situation because it's hidden in layers but if you look closer you will know the X-factor and where it steems from because an X-factor can't be an x-factor without a cause.

Some people have an eye of catching the X-factor and identifying it while others don't and it comes down to individual talent from person to person in catching the true information of a situation and I am as objective as they come.

LMH's main magic comes from two things Charisma and intensity and they have to come together joined just like how the two rocks collided in the big bang theory without one of them it won't work.

Some of them believe it's only charisma but it's not only that it's intensity coupled with charisma. There is a reason behind every successful person and why things have turned out for them as it did? and this is what I am gonna let you in on now.

LMH puts alot of intensity into loving his FL and what it dose is that it has a major effect on mostly female audience and like wise male audience who can also appreciate the intensity. Female audience live vicariously thru the FL and when she is loved with such high intensity she feels loved by the ML thru the screen which has caused numerous crazes before with a LMH character example when he visits your country it's an absolute craze because he managed to connect with these people on much higher level then most realize. Nothing happens in this world without a reason.

All female Audience around the world are like minded when the FL is loved with such intensity she gets automatically drawn to it and it's also the same reason why the LMH-X actress shippers are always the craziest shippers and you will find that all his shippers were notoriously diehard shippers because they couldn't separate reality from fiction and tbh I myself thought that he used an extreme method by legit falling in love with all his leading ladies in order to sell the drama but after doing my own research i found out that he puts alot of intensity into loving her. 

I have seen so-called good actors fail to achieve that. It's not about looks as you may think cause you could cast Won Bin in his roles he won't go anywhere with them. 

Most of his intensity is visible on his eyes but also on his vibe energy and demeanor. 

Some said that they thought he was possessed and obsessed with his leading lady in heirs and I tend to agree but not only her but with all his leading ladies. He puts alot of intensity into loving her

What an awesome post, thank you!  
Annyeong chinggus! Coming out of lurking just to say i love what you said here and you hit the nail on the head with this post. Non minoz or haters always question LMH’s talent and popularity and say he is overrated.  They don’t recognize  his acting skills and that x-factor that is rarely possessed ... he’s got charm, charisma, good looks, passion and screen presence ! He doesn’t need to overact...his eyes alone convey a lot of emotions and makes you feel his character. That’s the reason why I fell in love with our boy. He is truly a rare gem. 

Also, thanks for the poll, i have participated in it but i was looking for an action genre,  and vigilante or Robin Hood like character, similar to City Hunter which is my favorite LMH drama and character. I wish he would do something like this  in his next film or drama. I actually liked the Bounty Hunters character, an action-romcom film  ... if only the script was written well. 

I am rewatching TKEM now but with all this talk about Faith I am now planning to do my nth rewatch. Now i have to upgrade my VIKi membership just to watch it.  
And just to let you know,  altho I am not that actively posting, i make it a point to visit this thread regularly and react to all your lovely posts. 
Kamsahamnida and annyeong! 

:hooray2:

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Narine Joa said:

I wholeheartedly agree. He has a vibe about him and demeanor allover him especially when he is jealous. You can see that he doesn't only love but his obsessed and possessed with them

Hahaha, agreed on your statement chingu.

He is at his best when he is jealous. He could be so annoying yet endearing :sweat_smile:

10 minutes ago, Kris Silva said:

he’s got charm, charisma, good looks, passion and screen presence ! He doesn’t need to overact...his eyes alone convey a lot of emotions and makes you feel his character.

100% is true ma friend.

Again, back to his eyes :love:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Can I ask another question?  Once used, will it be stored away ? or disappear?  I don't see yours anymore or maybe I am seeing something else

He's in bed with me so he couldn't display himself at Soompi... hahahahahaha.

:Megalol:

You can "hide" or "unhide" it :) If it disappears after spending 2500 points, I think all of us would be protesting.

@Heretorant :fiercebunny:

Pay attention next time, /spank. The GJP badge is not available yet. You have to vote and make sure bairama wins the event to be available in Member Shop.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Heretorant 

Pay attention next time, /spank. The GJP badge is not available yet. You have to vote and make sure bairama wins the event to be available in Member Shop.

I’m paying attention but I’m still not getting it. I’m not a liberal arts student. Where can I vote? I want the GJP badge! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I'm busy on works these days, I will be back to view maybe hundred pages afterwards.  :P

https://www.90daykorean.com/best-korean-actors/

One of the best parts of Korea’s pop culture is its massive domestic film and TV industry. Rather than relying on showing mainly Hollywood-produced TV series and movies on the television or in the cinema, Koreans are constantly creating movies and dramas for its domestic market.

This creates a lot of opportunities for amazing actors and actresses to rise to stardom. There are always new stars rising to fame, but this list is for the best of the best.

Here are our picks for the best Korean actors of all time.

1. 이민호 Lee Min Ho

Recommended to watch in: City Hunter

Lee Min Ho shot to stardom overnight when he began starring in the popular teen drama Boys Over Flowers, which is a remake of Japan’s Hana Yori Dango.

He has been among Korea’s A-listers ever since, having starred in other famous dramas such as City Hunter and The Heirs.

At the moment he is serving his mandatory military service, after which we can expect more great acting work from him.

479px-140120_Minho_Lee_c.jpg

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1