Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 minutes ago, Jhon Ahmad said:

The dope hair style <Lovely

I truly want such long hair but currently experiencing heavy hair fall. So, this is for now

:whytho:

YES!! He looks so lovey and i LOVE his hairstyle and jacket!! Why is LMH so cool?? :glasses:

don't worry about hair fall? Do I do magic for you? :) don't worry it will grow! :transforms:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Nikaa94 did you purchase your GJP badge yet? I’m not expecting any less from you.

:hwaiting:

Haven’t you heard? I’m a donation center. 

I learned from the best: Mr. Lee Min Ho, himself! :D

Hahaha. So you are the one donating to everyone. That is great done by you. 

I am currently 1560 short from the badge where do I sign up to get the donation is there any charity paperwork?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Time loop said:

You have 36 posts but quite alot of points? Who did you rob?

Oooh @Time loop, I have a beautiful and also handsome warrior  @Heretorant  chingu here who has been kind to my soul and heart, didn't you know that?  The person is holding me accountable and I must honour the promise, else I will be beheaded ..  spare me please, dear Warrior, allow me some time -- I will NOT FAIL you

daejang hashtag on Twitter

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

A lot! They cost differently. The actor's badge cost 2500 points each. :( 

Can I ask another question?  Once used, will it be stored away ? or disappear?  I don't see yours anymore or maybe I am seeing something else :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, 1ouise said:

I've decided that my next LMH re-watch will be Secret Campus. 

Is it a re-watch or a first watch?  I also agree on our favorite LMH look.  

Hair poll?  lol.  Is that a more visual poll?  

New question--facial hair?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Elnin Joery said:

Dark hair suits him best imho

Yea, I have to agree with you on this :foryou:

55 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I want LMH to be more like himself in a drama, his own character is so charming and boyish 

That would be lovely @Nikaa94 -- by the way, did Min Ho ssi mention in any interview, which drama character reflects himself the closest?  Anyone can help on this, thank you

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

Is it a re-watch or a first watch?  I also agree on our favorite LMH look.  

Hair poll?  lol.  Is that a more visual poll?  

New question--facial hair?  

Never seen him with facial hair i think it would look good on him. We need to edit a full beard on him and see how it will look. I am on the task now 

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Hahaha. So you are the one donating to everyone. That is great done by you. 

I am currently 1560 short from the badge where do I sign up to get the donation is there any charity paperwork?

Points donated! I’m holding you accountable. 

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho is beyond love 

Worldwide Minoz love Lee Min Ho beyond time and space 

He is really having "the boys next door" vibe in those gifs. Hahaha. So young, warm, and free

Btw,

@msdot, chingu, your quiz only made me want to watch and re-watch Faith. Again and again. Can't help it. Hhhh, what should I do. I am tired :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

On 7/4/2020 at 5:59 AM, mademoisellesia said:

@Heretorant Are you ready to buy yourself a LMH?

In Member Shop, on the right, see "Season 1"? Click on that and voila, Lee Min Ho badge is the first that appear.

Darn it. Now I've to withdraw from the bank... there goes my interest!

Here, Soompi...

@Heretorant There. Now your turn. And greedy me wants a Daejang (with the pretty straight hair). 

@Nikaa94 I quoted @mademoisellesia’s

post on how to purchase the badge. Now go, go! You’ve got enough points! 

:hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, SophieH said:

In the last episode of Faith he grew some facial hairs...
silly question - is that fake hairs or real?  lol... 

Whoa....  should i be jumping to the last episode .. hahahahhaha! 

The 7 types of K-drama facial hair | Lee min ho, Lee min ho faith ...

you mean this?  

@Heretorant chingu -- I got the Season 1 ... would there be a Season 2?    gosh ... i will have to keep saving then ...  again, my deep appreciation to you ... am smiling like an idiot now .. and today is Monday ,  a happy one indeed  for me! 

:heart2:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I am testing currently ''The night mode beta'' on soompi themes where the entire forum is night and dayum everything is so different in the night mode. I feel like I am in a different place. 

200.gif

But I won't lie it's awesome this theme

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

8 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

He is really having "the boys next door" vibe in those gifs. Hahaha. So young, warm, and free

Btw,

@msdot, chingu, your quiz only made me want to watch and re-watch Faith. Again and again. Can't help it. Hhhh, what should I do. I am tired :sweat_smile:

haha!! yes!! :D Very warm, cool, young, lovey, and adorable!! 

If LMH plays a character similar to his own character, that character will be the best!!  :approves: 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, msdot said:

OK, Chingus, Here’s part 3 (of 4) of the “So you think you know Faith!” quiz! No one (yet) has gotten all of the answers right in the first two parts, so feel free to chime in on any or all of these questions: 

1.   What animal does Hwa Su-in (the fire lady) use to describe Choi Young to Ki-chul after he (along with the Doctor and the young prince) escapes from her trap on Ganghwa Island?

2. Poison figures prominently in this series and the King’s uncle poisons the Heavenly Doctor not once, but twice.

a. The first time, how did he poison her, and what does Choi Young have to do to get the antidote from him? 

b. The second time, how did he poison her, and what does Choi Young have to do to get the antidote?

3. The Heavenly Doctor uses a familiar tune to help her remember the names of Goryeo kings as well as Chinese dynasties. What tune does she sing?

4. When threatening the King’s uncle to obtain the antidote for his poisoned Imja, how many men does Choi Young tell him that he’s killed?

I tanked the last one big time but I will try again

1. don't remember:wub:

2 a)  First time: He poisons her by lacing the corners of papers she used to calculate the years with poison.Choi Young needs to steal the King's seal to get the anti-dote

2 b) Second time: He poisons her by pricking her wrist with poisoned knife. don't remember :wub:

3. She uses nursery rhymes or lullaby

4. don't remember :wub:

• Like 6