Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho Shares Affectionate Photo With Woo Do Hwan Ahead Of His Enlistment

Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan showed off their close friendship in a new photo!

Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan recently worked together in the SBS drama “The King: Eternal Monarch.” Lee Min Ho played Lee Gon, the emperor of an alternate-universe Korea, while Woo Do Hwan played dual roles as the emperor’s bodyguard in one universe and an ordinary public service worker in another.

EcJ_I3yU0AE53Ta?format=jpg&name=small

On July 5, Lee Min Ho shared a photo of the two actors embracing with Woo Do Hwan’s head shaved for his upcoming enlistment. In the caption, he wrote, “Yeong, I hope that now you can become the best shooter in the field.” Yeong is the name of Woo Do Hwan’s bodyguard character in the drama.

Woo Do Hwan shared the same photo on his own Instagram and wrote, “I will go and come back, Your Majesty.”

Woo Do Hwan is set to enlist as an active-duty soldier on July 6.

EcJ_I36UwAc3iIr?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.soompi.com/article/1411037wpp/lee-min-ho-shares-affectionate-photo-with-woo-do-hwan-ahead-of-his-enlistment

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Just woke up..

Checked IG...  He updated 7 hours a go while I was asleep!!!   :joy:

OMG...

LMH AND WDH??  

LMH's smile so pretty!!  His hair color so cute!!

LMH such a good friend   WDH going to military  LMH supporting

-------------------------------------------------

My Post last night!!! :glasses:

8 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

My last post before I go to sleep.. :heart1: Am I going to wake up to LMH's IG update? Yes! 

img%5D

My last night post

Minoz!! My prediction come true!!  :crazily:  haha

:gangnamstyle:I feel like some kinda of deity ..

7 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Woah, Nikaa got her wish!

Someone wakes her up~ hahaha.

While Minho has his head on Do Hwan's head, Do Hwan has it on his behind... :happyshakes:

Actually after swooning over how cute they are and then it hit me, what happen to social distancing? Haha.

HAHAHA!! :joy:

Yeah, unfortunately I was asleep then around 7 hours ago ..

Minozz, MY WISH CAME TRUE!! :heart1::transforms:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

My Post last night!!! :glasses:

My last night post

Minoz!! My prediction come true!!   haha

I feel like some kinda of deity ..

HAHAHA!! :joy:

Yeah, unfortunately I was asleep then around 7 hours ago ..

Minozz, MY WISH CAME TRUE!! 

Ok then... Diety, when will he announce his next project?

I need to know. I’m dying of curiosity. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ok then... Diety, when will he announce his next project?

I need to know. I’m dying of curiosity. 

Az a deity Minoz... :relieved:  I would say he will announce his project Late August or early September ..:relieved:

Best wishes,

Deity Minoz Nikaa

img%5D

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Very true, WDH must have created a very good impression during Tkem that makes LMH to add him into his circle of Close friends like JIW (which both knew each other since younger days) 

WDH is a jovial easy going guy which makes LMH find him friendly to get along. 

With LMH showing up at the last day before enlisting and to wish him All the Best, I am very sure WDH must have felt very happy and proud to have such a thoughtful LMH into his circle of friends.

"peyha you did your duty well as King, you show your care and love to Unbreakable Sword" :heart4:

Hello fellow minoz. Finally I managed to creat account, i have been reading your post on this site since the drama announcement and you guys are so funny. This is my third times creating an account, I always want to talk but is really difficult and confusing. I had no idea how to reply or post anything but yeah today is the day I finally figure out.

Anyway I just wanna said I'm glad to be talking with you guys now.

The unbreakable sword is going to military, hope he is safe.  Everybody stay safe and  healthy.

I try my best to sign up so I can answer your questions and participate in poll and more.

Okay I'm stop talking now. Sorry I can't 

Every body in my family loves Lee min ho and Korean culture.

My two brothers are fan of Lee min ho but now one of them like Jang huyk ( I think he was in drama voice) than Lee min ho but he still support min ho , watch his dramas and respect him because he is the reason he knows about kdrama or kpop so he always support him. My other brother like Lee min ho so much that u will think he is gay but he has girlfriend. He watched Lee min ho just to imitate him, dress casual like him and used his drama line in the house everyday saying lee min ho is his idol. My sister also like him a lot he is the reason he know kpop and bts so I always tease her and asked her to choose between Lee min ho and bts members. She also like lis, jcw,  ksh, sjk, nct , exo and more I can't listed them all she never forgot the person who introduced her to Korea. As for me I like every actors and actresses what I mean is like well I dont hate any of them i don't like but I will always support them and never hate. LMH is my all time fave in kdrama. But I always watch others  works too plus I'm also into cdrama. I think I have watched more than 200 dramas to be precise the ones that I counted (cdrama and kdrama). 

I listen to kpop too my favorite groups are twice , seventeen,  stray kids, gfriend and (g)idle but like I said those are  my faves. I listen to every groups small or big. Ex got7 , day6 BP, bts ,cherry bullet, eco,  red v, nct, dreamcatcher,  golden child, wjsn,  exid, spink, izone,  everglow see and soloists too see can't named all of them those are just 5% of them.

One of my wish is to have chen from exo sing ost for LMH drama. His voice is crazy. 

For people who like kpop 

My seventeen bias is hoshi

Twice is jihyo 

Stray kids bangchan and changbin 

Gidle minie.

For soloist taemin, chungha , zico, iu, hyuna, chen , suga, baekhun and more you know I can't named all.  I'm stop talking now.

I forgot to add this LMH have six friends if u include wdh.

Jung il woo, Kim bum, park bo young, moon chae won , kang min kuy ( from davichi)  she sang ost for TKEM and then we have wdh. No actually 7 if u add Kim heechul his gaming buddy.

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Long time lurker, unlurking here. I have watched a few kdramas on and off, never really into it..until last year when I was just flicking through Netflix mindlessly and turned on The Heirs. Something about Kim Tan's eyes looking at Eun Sang from the cafe pulled me in deep. This was my first time seeing him on screen, never heard of this guy before but by the end of it, was mesmerized by LMH and dug myself deep into a hole when I started looking up his other works, subscribed to Viki and by the end of the year I was full on Minoz - still stuck inside the hole, albeit very happily! 

There were times when I had to question myself, an ajhumma with a tweenager at home, if I was setting a bad example by continuously looking for LMH related YouTube videos. I even searched for any scandals of him, hoping I could pull myself out if something like that existed. But LMH won in the end. He is such a magnet. I have never been a fan of any actor even in my teenage years .. Oh Lee MIn Ho what have you done to me!

Luckily, I am blessed with a understanding husband and lovely kids (though they do tease me sometimes), so I am happily continuing to dig myself into the hole by unlurking on this forum. I blame it on Daejang. All this talk about Faith made me want to say that, he is the most noble, loyal, romantic and mature hero I have read/heard/seen. 

(This is technically my second post, having messed up my first post in another thread, which I am still figuring out how to delete. Thanks for all the fun here and on other LMH related threads. )

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

I blame it on Daejang. All this talk about Faith made me want to say that, he is the most noble, loyal, romantic and mature hero I have read/heard/seen. 

Yes, me too! About 2-1/2 years ago I was relatively new to kdrama and was looking for another period drama. I saw LMH on the Faith poster on Viki and said to myself, “Wow.  He’s quite young but really good-looking. I’ll give it a try.” And here I am, totally stuck on Choi Young and LMH!:D And now Lee Gon has stolen my heart, too! Welcome  to posting on the thread, and welcome also to @Bangchan

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Bangchan said:

Hello fellow minoz. Finally I managed to creat account, i have been reading your post on this site since the drama announcement and you guys are so funny. This is my third times creating an account, I always want to talk but is really difficult and confusing. I had no idea how to reply or post anything but yeah today is the day I finally figure out.

The unbreakable sword is going to military, hope he is safe.  Everybody stay safe and  healthy.

Thanks for the complaint and I feel like that is an understatement we really do have some of the most hilarious posters especially if you were lurking on the drama thread you would have witnessed hilarious comedy take place. What makes them funny is that some of them are carefree and unfiltered posters and the same on this thread and the shipper thread but especially on the main drama thread that place was funny as hell. I was back-reading that thread the other day I was laughing in tears and I didn't even manage to back-read more then 150 pages I gave up. I threw in the towel and my kidneys were hurting due to excessive laughs.

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

Long time lurker, unlurking here. I have watched a few kdramas on and off, never really into it..until last year when I was just flicking through Netflix mindlessly and turned on The Heirs. Something about Kim Tan's eyes looking at Eun Sang from the cafe pulled me in deep. This was my first time seeing him on screen, never heard of this guy before but by the end of it, was mesmerized by LMH and dug myself deep into a hole when I started looking up his other works, subscribed to Viki and by the end of the year I was full on Minoz - still stuck inside the hole, albeit very happily! 

There were times when I had to question myself, an ajhumma with a tweenager at home, if I was setting a bad example by continuously looking for LMH related YouTube videos. I even searched for any scandals of him, hoping I could pull myself out if something like that existed. But LMH won in the end. He is such a magnet. I have never been a fan of any actor even in my teenage years .. Oh Lee MIn Ho what have you done to me!

Luckily, I am blessed with a understanding husband and lovely kids (though they do tease me sometimes), so I am happily continuing to dig myself into the hole by unlurking on this forum. I blame it on Daejang. All this talk about Faith made me want to say that, he is the most noble, loyal, romantic and mature hero I have read/heard/seen. 

(This is technically my second post, having messed up my first post in another thread, which I am still figuring out how to delete. Thanks for all the fun here and on other LMH related threads. )

Welcome on board and feel yourself at home

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

OK, Chingus, Here’s part 3 (of 4) of the “So you think you know Faith!” quiz! No one (yet) has gotten all of the answers right in the first two parts, so feel free to chime in on any or all of these questions: 

1.   What animal does Hwa Su-in (the fire lady) use to describe Choi Young to Ki-chul after he (along with the Doctor and the young prince) escapes from her trap on Ganghwa Island?

2. Poison figures prominently in this series and the King’s uncle poisons the Heavenly Doctor not once, but twice.

a. The first time, how did he poison her, and what does Choi Young have to do to get the antidote from him? 

b. The second time, how did he poison her, and what does Choi Young have to do to get the antidote?

3. The Heavenly Doctor uses a familiar tune to help her remember the names of Goryeo kings as well as Chinese dynasties. What tune does she sing?

4. When threatening the King’s uncle to obtain the antidote for his poisoned Imja, how many men does Choi Young tell him that he’s killed?

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

:transforms:

I haven't been online for some days. Your new Profile pic is great btw.

I see there is a new poll for his next work. What do you wanna see him in and I have read alot of suggestions but nothing conclusive or great idea as of yet

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

What is the difference between buying and storing the badge vs buying and using the badge? Do you know? Our friend @Min2206 is wondering. 

Did you guys figure this out? 

Buying & storing - Think it just stores under your Trophies & Medals tab but you are not displaying it on the left (of your post).

Buying & using - You are using it immediately thus will display on the side of your post.

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Bangchan said:

Welcome @Bangchan to the LMH thread!  Sorry to cut your post.  I, personally, do not find Soompi user friendly, so I'm not surprised you had difficulty creating an account.  I'm so glad you were successful!  Feel free to ask questions here.  I'm glad your family supports LMH:heart:

2 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Hi @Aleumdaun!  A warm welcome to our LMH thread!  I cut your post too-sorry!   I always tell people, don't look at LMH too long, or he's gonna suck you in!:lol:And once you start to investigate a little more-forget it--you're a goner like the rest of us.  I really don't know what it is about it him; he just has that X factor.  

@Bangchan and @Aleumdaun:  Please feel free to vote in our poll (I think it closes today) and/or attempt answers to @msdot's questions on Faith.  

If the poll closes before anyone has a chance to vote, you can also express your opinion in a post.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I prefer not to engage in anything negative about either party of this ship.

This is exhausting. It’s like TKEM and ratings all over again. 

We all know kge is a great actress. No argument in that. 

In the poster’s defense, I can understand where she is coming from. I most definitely would not have approached it the way she did but I can still understand where she’s coming from. To be fair, I have read a substantial amount of comments about how lmh is only good at acting because he is playing opposite of kge, comments discrediting his talents. Sure, I think they are amazing as a duo but c’mon, there’s a reason why he is where he is today and no matter how much I support them together, I hate to see anyone say she is the reason why he is good at acting. It’s quite disappointing to read because I have followed him for years and know how hard he works to become a better actor. Let’s not say he doesn’t care about his craft because it’s completely and entirely false. I won’t hold anyone accountable for saying they weren’t into his acting before but please understand that that is your opinion and Minoz are his fans for a reason and it’s most definitely not only because of his looks. He could not have shot to stardom and stayed this long with zero talent. 

I understand you’re upset that this poster is saying kge cannot act and I am upset too. I think that’s far from the truth. But this is the one time I’ll say these comments are greatly skewed towards lmh and to be honest, a lot of them come from kge fans. What I’m saying is, if you are upset then I hope you can understand why some minoz are upset too. 

Sorry to cut your post. I saw your post at the shippers but did not want to respond there as I don't normally go there and just went there today out of curiosity. I agree that LMH is a great actor and his talents should not be discredited or that she is the reason for his being good at acting.  Likewise I would not claim she is a good actress because of him.  It would be disrespectful to both of them.  Whether I think she is a good actress or not is based on her own talent and not because of LMH and vice versa. His acting is great whether with or without KGE.  Good post and well-argued. 

:thumbsup:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Did you guys figure this out? 

Buying & storing - Think it just stores under your Trophies & Medals tab but you are not displaying it on the left (of your post).

Buying & using - You are using it immediately thus will display on the side of your post.

I haven't even been to the shop yet. How much do we need in order to buy badges?

Edit: I need 400 points donated? Anyone willing to donate? I need to buy the Lee Min Ho badge

• Like 3
  • LOL 2