Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

21 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

@Heretorant

To make things more extreme in the opening scene we jump right into where his shirtless and goes down on her and we can see his back and he has his head between her legs and he narrates over that with his voice and that opening segment lasts like 30 seconds and then we jump back to the beginning of the saga and how this scandal began.

To make things interesting remember when GJP left the party in BOF where Jandi was dancing with the blonde and he was obsessed with her angry and throwing chairs and stuff like that he gets that obsessed with this teenager and he loses complete controll in his madness

Well, I’m going to hope lmh is not the main character. His wife should be the main character. Let’s say he’s a director who’s never had a hit. His wife is the bread winner of the family. She is the director of one of the best hospitals in Korea. Up until that point, they had a perfect life with their 11 years old son. The neighbor’s 18 year old daughter is an aspiring actress. He finds pleasure in her because she is dependent on him. Like the a-hole that he is, his wife was too independent and too strong of a women for him. He feels inferior so seeks a woman he can dominate. And so begins their affair. His wife leaves him and takes everything. The movie is about the journey of an independent and successful woman trying to fight against the discrimination against her as a divorced woman in South Korea.  

Wait. Hasn’t this been done already? Called World of the Married? 

:lol:

p.s. I never watched it so I might be off by a few details lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Wait. Hasn’t this been done already? Called World of the Married? 

:lol:

p.s. I never watched it so I might be off by a few details lol. 

No no. That is world of married aka cheating while this is a complete different genre ''lolita genre'' not exactly adaption of lolita itself but just the genre. 

His the lead not his wife and to be exact him and the young girl are the leads while she is over 18 and bangable which means we make her age legal to bang. 

We assume his a cop and she is a schoolgirl plus in weird or strange way they run into each other

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

No no. That is world of married aka cheating while this is a complete different genre ''lolita genre'' not exactly adaption of lolita itself but just the genre. 

His the lead not his wife and to be exact him and the young girl are the leads while she is over 18 and bangable which means we make her age legal to bang. 

We assume his a cop and she is a schoolgirl plus in weird or strange way they run into each other 

Me don’t like it one bit! :lol:

Imo, it’s more cheating than World of the Married. The latter at least is about women empowerment. Lol. 

22 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

More Hoe Jun Jae 

Prettiest eyes I’ve ever laid eyes on.

img%5D

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

oh my, how my heart flutters at the last pic posted by @Nikaa94  - not just how he bites his lips .. the way he looks at her ! 

I would literally melt if I was her. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Sorry to cut your posts , @syntyche and @Nikaa94 chingus!   Min Ho-ssi rides the horse so effortlessly and gallantly in the King drama !  Did he learn that from the Faith?   I read somewhere that he practised wielding the sword hence the whip with such authority.

screen-shot-2017-09-06-at-12-25-24-am.pn

@Min2206, he already had horse-riding scenes in BOF, so he must have learned as early as that time. 

He does look gallant and prince-like when he is with Maximus in The King!

2 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

I wish his hairstyle shows his forehead. Heh I love seeing his forehead:wub: The king hairstyle wud be great.Maybe his hair colour is same like his latest update? I wish he will update... Hes so active in ig after MS. I love seeing notification whenever he updates his ig haha:sparklyeyes:

@Miss Pizza I remember there was a discussion years ago on his hairstyle. Most wanted a style which shows his forehead. Because, why not, it's a shame to hide that sexy forehead! 

:sparklyeyes:

The-King-Eternal-Monarch-Fashion-Lee-Min

• Like 2
  • Love 7

41 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Do we get to see a project from LMH in 2021?

I see ur getting impatient chingu^_^hahaha we all do, i hope we can see his next project by next year :tears: 

I know we hv been disscussing on which actress tht we like to see LMH working with few pages back then. I was thinking, it wud be nice if

Spoiler

LMH and Seo Ji Hye (Seo Dan CLOY) have project together.

I mean their visual is match. She is quite tall and her eyes are really big. Hehe.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

I see ur getting impatient chingu^_^hahaha we all do, i hope we can see his next project by next year :tears: 

I know we hv been disscussing on which actress tht we like to see LMH working with few pages back then. I was thinking, it wud be nice if

Hide contents

LMH and Seo Ji Hye (Seo Dan CLOY) have project together.

I mean their visual is match. She is quite tall and her eyes is really big. Hehe.

Yeah impatient! I don't know why! We waited 4 years till we got TKEM and I have no idea how it passed. LOL

I know that actress too. Her eyes are indeed big. LOL :joy:  yeah they visually match well. How popular she is in SK? Is she new actress?

I was also thinking Han So Hee (The world of married), she is pretty and good acting. She got popular after TWOMC. 

I think Han So hee can pull off sassy and charming character well too! :D 

I don't mind discussing about the next FL more :D :approves:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

was also thinking Han So Hee (The world of married), she is pretty and good acting. She got popular after TWOMC. 

I think Han So hee can pull of sassy and charming character well too!

Yeah shes also ok.

But are you ready for another ship??

Cause Im not tbh:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Miss Pizza said:

Yeah shes also ok.

But are you ready for another ship??

Cause Im not tbh:sweatingbullets:

what ship?

Han So Hee isn't shipped with anyone, is she? She acted in TWOMC 

As far as I know, she recently got popular. She isn't shipped with other actor. so we are safe if they get paired. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

I dont think shes a new actress cause I hv been seeing 49 days she the antagonist in tht drama. Maybe people start to notice after CLOY

yeah people do notice her because of CLOY.

in the end, the FL will be someone we expect the least and available at that time :D 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

what ship?

Han So Hee isn't shipped with anyone, is she? She acted in TWOMC 

No chingu, what i mean is we know currently 

Spoiler

LMH is now heavily being ship with KGE,

if LMH n HSH endup having a project together, i believe some may start shipping them cos their visual is match...

And im scared tbh haha:criesariver:

Im thinking too much i guess:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Hide contents

if LMH n HSH endup having a project together, i believe some may start shipping them cos their visual is match...

:joy:  Oh, I see!!

But many other actresses are visual power too like MCW and KJW. If LMH gets paired with either of them, I think people will ship them too. 

But really, when i picture LMH and Han Soo hee, they match so well!! 

I love GHJ too!!  She said in her interviews some years ago she likes to act with LMH!! She also said LMH is handsome :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

the FL will be someone we expect the least and available at that time

IKR!!

Haha makes me more curious and impatient and sometimes scared for no reason haha

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

She also said LMH is handsome

Who will dare saying he isnt???!!:onfirex:

Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

IKR!!

Haha makes me more curious and impatient and sometimes scared for no reason haha

Who will dare saying he isnt???!!:onfirex:

Hahaha

Hahaha!! Agree!!

But usually Korean actresses don't directly say an actor is handsome, do they? I like GHJ's honesty and quick response. 

Imagine GHJ watching The Heirs and she say "Omo omo LMH is so handsome, I wish to act with him" :D :glasses:

img%5D

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:
16 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Reveal hidden contents

:joy:  Oh, I see!!

But many other actresses are visual power too like MCW and KJW. If LMH gets paired with either of them, I think people will ship them too. 

But really, when i picture LMH and Han Soo hee, they match so well!! 

I love GHJ too!!  She said in her interviews some years ago she likes to act with LMH!! She also said LMH is handsome :)

My wish for next female lead is IU, KTR or MCW :D

Unless she is someone that is married, guarantee there will be a new ship no matter who he gets paired with. C’mon, lmh is shippable with anyone! I mean, the way he looks at his FLs can literally melt someone. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1