Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

47 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Chellseethis is much hotter 

For the sake of LMH is worth back reading any amount of pages :P

Damn! My collar bone has been missing for decade... And LMH's so in tact!

Life is soooo unfair! Where is justice!!!

2e22b27a3296046bec71c3e5790e3cac.jpg

Talking about HOT here.... I see you! :glasses:

Spoiler

DXnROxyW4AYwrDU.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, msdot said:

Thanks, @Heretorant for leading the way on this Faith quiz!  I'm still asking for answers to:

1. Cheon Eum-ja's pet is what?

2. What does the King call the two leaders of the Suribang? (@Heretorant was close but not entirely correct.) And what does Choi Young call them?

Snake?

Man Bo Siblings?

• Like 3

He looks like only 18.  :biubiu:

8f9053a1ly1ggcsolm7mjj21r81bencq.jpg

8f9053a1ly1ggcsoq86tsj21kw16s7hr.jpg

cr as tagged

Spoiler

d2626a8bly1ggdjjbaj76j20u01i5gpi.jpg

DC post :  (rough translation according Chinese translation by 大_薯-) Let's see if Minho will do these.  :lol:

The original sequence is like that :

1. Scenery picture

2. Selfie

3. Choco's picture

4. The food you eat today

5. New pictures in gallery  

But I feel I have to do that for the new sequence :

1. Scenery picture   OK

2. Selfie   OK ??

3. Choco's picture    Expecting

4. The food you eat today     Pass

5. New pictures in gallery      Expecting also

6. Li~ve

7. Li~~ve

8. Li~~~~~ve

The conclusion is to pass our loves and thanks to Mino's messages to us.

Really love our Mino, Live !! expecting
Missing you and would like to hear your voice. Lee Min Ho.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Fun Discussion

I appreciate your participation :smooches3:

List 3 (more or less as you wish) of your Lee Min Ho's favorite and memorable lines among his dramas, movies, interviews, fan meeting, and so on.

My answers:

1- Kim Tan's lines in the Heirs :  "Do I like you?", "Did I miss you?"

2- Gu Jun Pyo in BOF: "If apology solved everything, there wouldn't be laws and police officers"

3- Lee Gon's lines in TKEM: "I thought it was a name that wasn't meant to be said, but it was meant to only be said by you"  ,  "I will open the door to all the universes and find you", "You will be beheaded", "That's king's order"

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Welcome @magiclily to the LMH thread!:kiss_wink: Or thanks for delurking!

Wow, a lot of various discussion have been posted in the last 24 hours!

Chingus!  Lmangla is arranging for our poll.  I think it will be up tonight.  You'll be able to vote through Monday (US time)   Feel free to elaborate in a post.  It's all for fun, yes?

• Like 5
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, msdot said:

Thanks, @Heretorant for leading the way on this Faith quiz!  I'm still asking for answers to:

1. Cheon Eum-ja's pet is what?

2. What does the King call the two leaders of the Suribang?  And what does Choi Young call them?

I have always been a dumb student but I 'll try

1. his pet was a rat......

2. not sure what king called them ....Choi Young called them drug peddlers.I think i mixed sth up but not sure which

• Like 3

Here's my take :

City Hunter - Yoon Sung

Listen to me, I beg you

In case I come to find you, don’t accept me

Even if we run into each other

You ignore me first , cut me off first

I am sorry for having you know me,, for making you waver

Why my father told me not to love…

I fully understand now

Heirs - Kim Tan

If I have to kneel, I’ll kneel

But I can get up again

If I keep getting myself up, a day will come when

I don’t have to kneel anymore

Faith - Choi Young

If I can have you, I will protect you forever, for a lifetime

TKEM - King Lee Gon

I will open the door to all universe and find you

:smooches2:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, Time loop said:

What happened to the actor who was playing the king in Faith. I thought he was geninuely a good character. I won't mind seeing him in lead roles 

Time loop, he's Ryu Deok-Hwan as King Gongmin in "Faith" - Actually, his recent drama was Nobody Knows where he played as the male lead. :blush:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

List 3 (more or less as you wish) of your Lee Min Ho's favorite and memorable lines among his dramas, movies, interviews, fan meeting, and so on

Mine would be:

TKEM, Lee Gon: "I will open all the doors in the universe and I'll come to you (swoooooooon:wub:)

CH, Lee Yoon Sung: "Because of faith. The faith that citizens have that the politicians they elect will act in good conscience. The faith that soldiers who enlist to protect their country have that their country will protect them. The faith that universities will turn out talented people, for the sake of our next generation. The faith that businesses will both suffer with and grow alongside their workers. And the faith of twenty-one men who were promised by their country to be met off the shores of Nampo. Protecting that faith is my cause" (ctto DB, his eyes during this scene:tears:)

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Fun Discussion

I appreciate your participation :smooches3:

List 3 (more or less as you wish) of your Lee Min Ho's favorite and memorable lines among his dramas, movies, interviews, fan meeting, and so on.

My Answers:

1. Choi Young's line in Faith "The king does not fight. The king possesses. There are simply kings who possess one or two, and kings who possess thousands, and tens of thousands. Start by possessing me. And I will do the fighting."

2. Choi Young's line in Faith "My promise that I will help you return, to be able to keep that, you must be alive, right? Until then, I will protect you. So, just stick close to my side." 

3. Choi Young's line in Faith "The greatest strategy is the simplest."

4. Choi Young's line in Faith : " If I can have you,I will protect you forever. Not just today, or for a couple of days....."

I can't move away from Faith to bother  giving other LMH characters a chance. Daejang owns my heart.He's kidnapped it! psycho 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

There was this girl, forgot her name, she has interviewed LMH a lot. She is very funny, she interviewed LMH and Yoona for their ad, LMH for gangnam blues, and other. 

There is no subtitle though. But I love it, so fun! :) 

@Nikaa94 She is broadcaster Park Seul Gi. She is fun to watch with LMH! She was actually the one who hosted during "The King" press conference. She said she's nervous to see LMH after a long time. It would be fun to see her do a one-on-one interview with him again! 

2020041708415926027_1.jpg   

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Joojix:  could that horse in the 8 letters video be Maximus?  Can't be right?  LMH would have mentioned working with Maximus for a 2nd time.  

Don't you guys love the new emojis?  I think these are the most popular in this thread

:cries::onfirex::heart3:We hope to use this one soon!:happydance:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Many great choices so I’ll have to think before I vote.

Really, I meant to come say I finished Faith. And the ending isn’t what I remembered. I...don’t...know... how I feel about it. It’s not as heart wrenching as I remembered. Needless to say, Imja couple is still one of my favorite couples and daejang has my heart :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

new poll! chingus, have fun voting and discussing your choices this weekend. :) enjoy!

re: @CarolynH

Thanks a lot @Lmangla for the effort.   Would love to see Min Ho-ssi in historical again after seeing Faith but I have to go for mystery / suspense - something that he manages to get me,  pulling us in his form with his acting, tone and expressions, that kicks up the
massive adrenaline rush in me. 
:bashful:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

I feel like i finally understand with some of the TKEM viewers who finally drawn to TKEM after episode 4. Because that's how many episodes it takes for me to finally somewhat hooked with Faith. And i think it's due to the fact that we get a glimpse of Choi Young's back story and Eun So started to get attached to Choi Young.

Forget dark, forget rom com/makjang....give me Epic Historical Drama with LMH as Goryeo General, broken person whose life devoted to his country but found love in the midst of living his duty. Since it will be Melo, MCW should be good for the role of FL right? 

Kim Eun Hee...can you write the script for us? This is will be a good material for 100% Netflix original. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Many great choices so I’ll have to think before I vote.

Really, I meant to come say I finished Faith. And the ending isn’t what I remembered. I...don’t...know... how I feel about it. It’s not as heart wrenching as I remembered. Needless to say, Imja couple is still one of my favorite couples and daejang has my heart :wub:

LOL, I can understand how you feel. 8 years have gone by & after watching so many kdramas, the quality of new dramas have set the bar higher. There are still some really good moment which on rewatch I still feel the emotions but the ending had never been as satisfying because they stood there & stare and deprived us of the hug they were supposed to have as per script and this was the joint decision of LMH, KHS and PD after trying to hug with her hat on in BTS. If they had hugged, I imagined it would have been the kind of hugs that LG and TE had in ep12 or 15.

@msdot

Hello. I will give it a try.

1) A bird - I happened to come across one scene where Eum Ja tells Eun Soo to stand behind him and he killed the bird in the cage with his flute. So the guess is the bird.

2) Choi Young calls Manbo "Sha-suk". Literal translation would be Master + Uncle and Master + Auntie. Because they are his master's brother and sister in martial art terms & relationships. I can't remember what it was translated in English.

As for the bribe, I thought it was 400 nyang but I haven't gotten to ep14 yet.

Hello all, been around for awhile on soompi but not as active recent years. It was a happy 2-3 months for me watching The King and be able to enjoy not only LMH but all the ensemble casts' acting.

• Like 8