Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Anyway chingu, our boy said he loves us, another more reason to be happy and positive :)

Awwwwwwwww, he so gorgeous isnt it? this is my 2nd fav hairstyle of him after his CH days heh:wub: 

What are yours??? 

Pyeha's hair is my favourite right now. And then, of course my daejang's hair. Hohoho. 

Oh, I also love Jin Ho's hairstyle.

• Like 8

Just now, Heretorant said:

This won’t be true for me. Believe me, I ship lmh with happiness. If he is happy, I am happy. He could be with anyone in this world, I will respect his decision. 

thanks, because I have see it happen before that is why I ask not to post shipping stuff in here, because I want to like and respect my following minoz but it hard for me do so if I keep seeing post about shipping and it hard for me  read shippers posts even if it not about shipping in this thread that's why I ask to posts that stuff at  the shipper's thread so I can read and enjoy everyone  post here .

• Like 3
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Of course I’m innocent :lol:

Nothing I do is for selfish reasons. I just want to help out our boy on his Instagram game. Not for my own gain AT ALL.

:lol:

Haha I have to Believe you because Clearly LMH's photographer or Photo Selector for IG likes Blurry Effect !!!

#WonkyEyes 

:wut:

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, zaingh said:

thanks, because I have see it happen before that is why I ask not to post shipping stuff in here, because I want to like and respect my following minoz but it hard for me do so if I keep seeing post about shipping and it hard for me  read shippers posts even if it not about shipping in this thread that's why I ask to posts that stuff at  the shipper's thread so I can read and enjoy everyone  post here .

I hear you, ma friend, and I agree. I’ll take anything shipping related to the shipper’s paradise out of respect to all Minoz here. 
:heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Heretorant said:

I hear you, ma friend, and I agree. I’ll take anything shipping related to the shipper’s paradise out of respect to all Minoz here. 
:heartxoxo:

Thank you once again  for your understanding

• Love 1

57 minutes ago, lupeace said:

im a football fan so ill try to answer that question. hands play a very important role in playing football/soccer. such as finding balance and momentum while running or kicking the ball and they improve the speed and agility of the player making him hard to knock down and they also help the player in keeping the defenders away from taking the ball from him. there might be other advantages but this is all i know.

so many updates today and im loving it although it leave us with hunger feelings for his next project.

I think he injured his knee or something it was definitely a leg as far as I can recall of what I read on his early days in school

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

Pyeha's hair is my favourite right now. And then, of course my daejang's hair. Hohoho. 

Oh, I also love Jin Ho's hairstyle.

For me it was his gangnam blues hairstyle, followed by gu Jun pyo hairstyle and peyha. I liked these bush hair in BOF it made him look trendy

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

I think he injured his knee or something it was definitely a leg as far as I can recall of what I read on his early days in school

the knee injury happened when he has alrdy started his acting career by a car accident  and i think he was in highschool then but the hand injury happened when he was younger than that. maybe in his midle school era

• Like 4

Just now, lupeace said:

the knee injury happened when he has alrdy started his acting career by a car accident  and i think he was in highschool then but the hand injury happened when he was younger than that. maybe in his midle school era

I read somewhere there was another severe leg injury before he began acting in his football days 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Happy 4th Anniversary Bounty Hunters

mFZp7L.gif

Wcpgcm.gif

Thank you and I have also seen you provided the source for these gifs which is the BH thread it got lost somewhere

On 7/1/2020 at 9:37 AM, Elnin Joery said:

Imagine in an alternative timeline if he realized his dream and became a soccer player. where his a successful player and I could envision him as number 9. A striker and probably playing for Real Madrid and a ballon d'or winner. Messi would have to step aside :joy:

ezgif-6-93c8e347bbd3.jpg

959e06277c62cf8ffb267da612bcf29812373163

Am I a bad person for wishing against his dream even in altered timeline I want him as an actor. The world would have been an empty place if he was not an actor

• Like 4
  • LOL 2