Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I think the day LMH announces his next project will become a very special day for all the Minoz around the world.

From that day on OUR REAL GAME begins.. :glasses:  *Explosion of LMH's thread* :joy:

Even thinking about it makes me happy! :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Seems most of the mInoz here minds work alike :smort:  Yesssssssssss, LMH is so perfect from head to toe,that makes every soul would want to have him (*not eat him, ya) :P

And yes again, he is indeed a Night Owl and Hot Pepper Hot.

Lol, if  a shadow can make you guys so hot, what will happen if LMH is standing face to face with you ? 

Saying is easy, but when tiime comes, guess I will be frozen and speechless !

Spoiler

My last experience was about 300m away from the stage where he stands. My heart was pumping so fast the minute he came on stage. 

:joy: we have 1 minoz whose mind are too the extreme !  @Heretorant:facepalm:

who prefer "nothing". LOL, if he has nothing on, guess all the birds will come flocking at him :tounge_wink:

@mychoiyoung No more car racing, I will be the first to get a heart attack seeing him on the wheel !

Even if he is paid very well for that kind of script, doubt he would accept it. Is not the money that counts, is one LIFE.

@CalliePcruel me, love LMH in pain ... chingu lets shake hands / hugs:D and YES, love his body during Heir drama.

So, perfect :wub:

Hahaha, did not realise we have a dietician here @scrawford. You might be right, at times I see his face bloating, may be is the food that he ate during late night, strange .  That is why I labeled him "fat choi" during Faith times. :relaxed:

@Nikaa94 That is my favourite gif of LG,  he is so sweet & gentle when he pat JTE using his head instead of his dirty hands.

@Nikaa94  In the entertainment industry, there are bounds to have negative news. All actors, actresses are well prepared to face such negative news else they will never moved forward and achieve their goals. @gtLmh0622said, do not worry about LMH, is true. He is matured enough to handle.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

https://www.weibo.com/7319354496/J9jRFiNJa?type=repost#_rnd1593668043925

The rough translation :

We all know that Minho will visit DC every day.

Yesterday was the ninth day Minho disappeared.
Many K-Minoz were crying for missing him so much on DC.  (same here :P)
Someone posted that "LMH update !!"
But actually there were 2 Minho's old pictures and she wrote "even pictures like these are better than none. Really miss him so much." "I'm sorry if you're fooled."

Spoiler

007ZlgsMly1ggci370iepj30nm0tjq6q.jpg

007ZlgsMly1ggci386tn7j30nm0tjaij.jpg

Definitely so many Minoz click her post to see what's Minho's update, and then crying more.
After such a sad day.
Minho updated his IG account with scenery and his shadow with a beautiful song.   

We shall cry louder everyday.

:loveu:

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@gtLmh0622   Does LMH really visit his DC gallery?? i didn't know :sweatingbullets:  He reads their post?  How do Korean Minoz know this? Did LMH say so?  Sorry I asked a lot of questions, i am very curious to know :D   Thanks in advance :heart4:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Some of the Most-Searched Topics by Nigerians in June

Lee Min Ho

min-ho.jpg

Search results show that since Nigerians watched Boys over Flowers, Lee Min Ho has been given a permanent spot in our hearts.

The Korean actor celebrated his birthday on the 22nd of June and trended on Twitter with a huge number of ladies tweeting birthday messages at his official handle. There were more than 20,000 searches for him on Google.

https://technext.ng/2020/07/01/diezani-hushpuppi-majek-fashek-and-n-power-are-some-of-the-most-searched-topics-by-nigerians-in-june/

********************************************************************************

He does look adorable in baby blue 

:please:

I hope he also hears our loud cries here in Soompi :lol: 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@gtLmh0622   Does LMH really visit his DC gallery??  He reads their post?  How do Korean Minoz know this? Did LMH say so?  Sorry I asked a lot of questions, i am very curious to know :D   Thanks in advance :heart4:

Many years ago, in an interview, he said he would visit DC everyday (sounds like that, I don't remember the actual words, the time's about after City Hunter) .
And if you have watched his talk concert, he really knows the thoughts and the concerns of his Minoz. He must read lots of Minoz' letters or posts/comments. 

And in the BTS of DMZ, he searched his name before sleeping and found they were already on the news. Other crew asked him "Did you search your name everyday ? "   :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

And in the BTS of DMZ, he searched his name before sleeping and found they were already on the news. Other crew asked him "Did you search your name everyday ? "   :lol:

This doesn’t sit well with me. I hope he’s not reading any of those negative articles. I want to give him a hug. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

20 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

This doesn’t sit well with me. I hope he’s not reading any of those negative articles. I want to give him a hug. 

Believe me, he's stronger and more matured than your imaging.

I'm also feeling sorry for him about those negative articles, but I'm not worrying about him.
He's in the K-entertainment for over 10 years, what dirty things he's never seen ?
When he's filming BOF, a group of fan girl found him in the car instead of KHJ, they run away. Our boy smiled and felt it's interesting, you would know he's not so sensitive.
GB's Director Yoo Ha said "I gave him a lot of pressures, but he's not sensitive, he didn't felt the pressures I gave him. :)"     

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 3

8 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Believe me, he's stronger and more matured than your imaging.

I'm also feeling sorry for him about those negative articles, but I'm not worrying about him.
He's in the K-entertainment for over 10 years, what dirty things he's never seen ?
When he's filming BOF, a group of fan girl found him in the car instead of KHJ, they run away. Our boy smiled and felt it's interesting, you would know he's not so sensitive.
GB's Director Yoo Ha said "I gave him a lot of pressures, but he's not sensitive, he didn't felt the pressures I gave him. :)"     

But do Korean Minoz share all the articles in DC? They don't have to.. :sweatingbullets:  They can share the good articles when they know LMH visits DC and read posts.  :(

Yeah, our Oppa is strong. I feel bad about those negativity. He should know that all Korean actors and actresses get these types of articles and comments. Korean netizens who leave comments are always salty and I have no idea who these people are.

It is okay because those comments don't represent general public of SK. LMH is very popular and loved in SK. He has made so many donations and kept good image. :)

So proud of LMH! :heart4:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

When he's filming BOF, a group of fan girl found him in the car instead of KHJ, they run away.

Those girls are regretting today :lol:

He is strong, I am sure. But he is only human and no one deserves to be treated like the way some reporters treat him. I have respect for him for staying silent. I guess his message is to tell us even if he is silent, he is strong and for us to not worry. 

Even so, can I still to give him a hug? :lol:

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

He is strong, I am sure. But he is only human and no one deserves to be treated like the way some reporters treat him. I have respect for him for staying silent. I guess his message is to tell us even if he is silent, he is strong and for us to not worry. 

IF LMH reads posts on DC, Why not Korean Minoz ask for an interview from him??

:joy:

All this time we leave posts here and he won't read them. LOL :joy: Korean Minoz line up the requests:

Interview, Magazine, IG Live, Project update, Drama, Movie, ,,, :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

14 hours ago, CallieP said:

@Wis dom Do you know how it works if Netflix decides to do a TKEM 2? Do they write the contract, pay the actors and writers and decide the budget. How did it work for Kingdom?  Do you know?  Will they contact LMH with the offer?  I am really curious. I think Kingdom is the first Netflix Korean drama series.

CallieP,   as far as I know, when Netflix produces its own originals, it also has more control over them, like actors pay & production budget. They also choose the writers. A movie's budget will include all the actors' salaries, but it doesn't include the percentage of the box office gross or net receipts that actors may have negotiated to receive on top of their salary. ... Yes, that includes the actor's salaries, unless they negotiated to be paid a certain percentage of the box office. Aside from this, it owns the rights to the content globally, as well as the intellectual property. But the majority of Netflix's viewing is still from licensed content. Ye, right you are - Netflix also produce in-house or acquire exclusive rights to stream content & these productions are called Netflix originals. Many of the original series that put Netflix on the map weren’t made by Netflix. Netflix uses the term “original” to delineate between movies and series that are exclusive to its platform, and those that are aggregated from other studios after first being made available elsewhere. Must-watch content that can’t be found anywhere else has become a big selling point for Netflix. Kingdom is a Netflix Original, so they chose a writer for this project. Netflix also has little to no restrictions when it comes to censorship. Giving directors and writers the freedom to put out what they’ve initially envisioned without compromises. Netflix Original K-dramas don't strictly follow the usual 16 episode-single season format of Korean dramas that are aired on Korean cable/free TV. Viewers can expect Netflix K-dramas to be anywhere between 6-12 episodes per season, with each episode running from 45-60 minutes. Netflix noticed that their audiences preferred tighter episodes and more binge-able, which is how they came up with this. Actually, "Love Alarm" was the first Korean series confirmed for pick-up by Netflix, but Kingdom was streamed first on the service since Love Alarm was released later. To clarify, a Netflix Original is a series produced for and by Netflix exclusively and does not air on any other channel. :blush:

13 hours ago, scrawford said:

I wish i can quote the picture as well, but i know i can't. YEs!!! i don't like too muscular, his heirs body is perfecto! and i want him back to that body, and his face isn't gaining weight because he was gaining muscle, plus if bloating is his main concern, he might want to cut gluten and/or dairy from his diet, cause those two are very inflammatory food.

Oops, did i just gave diet advise in LMH's thread? heheheh....

scrawford, ye, we can't quote pictures here but, if you're going to quote a picture in case say something about it. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

But do Korean Minoz share all the articles in DC? They don't have to.. :sweatingbullets:  They can share the good articles when they know LMH visits DC and read posts.  :(

Yeah, our Oppa is strong. I feel bad about those negativity. He should know that all Korean actors and actresses get these types of articles and comments. Korean netizens who leave comments are always salty and I have no idea who these people are.

It is okay because those comments don't represent general public of SK. LMH is very popular and loved in SK. He has made so many donations and kept good image. :)

So proud of LMH! :heart4:

He searched his name for news (good or bad), and visit DC to accept Minoz' loves.  :lol:
DC LMH Gallery is definitely without negative articles like here. It should be the place full of loves and supports.

And yes, actually he's a man that almost none of Korean people dislike.

I read a weibo post many years ago, a C-Minoz asked about LMH to her male friend from SK. He told her almost no one dislike him. His image in SK is very very good.
And from those reactions of passers-by found him on the road or any place, you know how big he is in SK.

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

@SophieH   

Sophieeeeeee! :smooches3:

You said the day after LMH's Han river update, TKEM news was announced. Could there be some kinda of belief behind this? Like LMH goes to Han river to relax and ease his mind. This kinda brings luck for him. any speculations?:sweatingbullets:

I am wondering if LMH's next project, movie perhaps, will be announced tomorrow...  :sweatingbullets:  :D 

:heart4:

• Love 4