Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

Indeed. I remember watching their iv back then how all the cast & production were really felt the pressure. The pressure must be 10x more on LMH since hes the lead and compare to KHJ back then, hes the least popular n people are skeptical abt his casting. But it only takes just the first 2 ep of BoF to change people views and the rest is history. :heart:

I saw that I aswell but talent shines always by default and finds it's way to the people. He displayed so much charisma, intensity and grabbing talent. I remember reading peoples opinion after that 2 episodes and every prediction they made has turned to be correct since then 11 years forward now

• Like 8

Netflix KR Twt update

Kim Eun-sook's drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" is very popular around the world. Following Southeast Asia, it has ranked # 1 on the Netflix Top 10 list in Nigeria every day, and has been ranked top in Netflix's list in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Morocco, Kuwait, Oman, Peru, Bolivia, Turkey, and Romania.

EbuyigRUcAMP6U2?format=jpg&name=small

@Heretorant, mark that door for us where you see the topless LMH in Huntington beach :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

36 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Girls, I came across this,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCA3GUiApeI/?igshid=16ohuygif31cj

It reminds me of what we had been discussing ystrday, I dont think its true tho and I cannot find the source, maybe someone can shed light on this but gosh their visual :astonished: 

I hope not. We still have TKEM S2 and likely we will get. I am eagerly waiting for TKEM annoucement

28 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I hope not. We still have TKEM S2 and likely we will get. I am eagerly waiting for TKEM annoucement

Tbh, looking at the TKEM reception, it would be weird if it doesnt get renewed for S2

5 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

That looks interesting... Depends on the script...

I was thinking if LMH & SHK hv project together it would be nice if it a freshly written script.. Im not sure abt webtoon tho

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Yes he is.  Because of the accident he had playing soccer when he was a kid, he was forced to use his left hand to write cos his right hand was injured. That accident also meant he had to say goodbye to his dream of becoming a soccer player.

Yes. He uses both hands.

But it seems he only throws things with his left hand. Remember scenes like throwing a fruit in CH, throwing a stone in Faith, throwing darts in BOF, and lastly throwing a gun in TKEM. I always love seeing him do those things. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Aah, so any possibility we would get TKEM S2? I would love to see them again. Please 

But I really wanna see him in movies. 

:sweat_smile:

About LMHxSHK, well, I really love them. But, this duo are super megastar. I just can't imagine what will wait for us in the future in terms of fandomXfandomXshippersXnonshippersXintruder. 

:fun:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

About LMHxSHK, well, I really love them. But, this duo are super megastar. I just can't imagine what will wait for us in the future in terms of fandomXfandomXshippersXnonshippersXintruder

IKR! I dont even want to try imagine it:sweatingbullets: just how bloody messy it will get.. so scary:vicx:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

You honestly think there would be TKEM S2? Why?

It would be like leaving ''The order'' or ''Last kingdom' western show'' on the shelve without renewing them and mind you TKEM is like 10 times bigger then both shows combined but they still got renewed. TKEM nearly broke the Internet on top of that. walking away from it so easily would be extremely dumb decision to make and as for the writer and cast they have plenty of time to do other projects post TKEM 2 and TKEM 3 they need to priorities mass expansion and all involved will gain alot of coverage going forward in their careers. Example the writer will get mass exposure into the global mainstream, the same with studio dragon and the same with LMH and KGE plus it's only 4 months of filming per year in 2 years in order to produce two more sequels and post that they will both have plenty of time doing other dramas. As for the movies part it will not hinder them both doing movies on the side while doing TKEM and there is plenty of time for everything.

It's about being patient when building a career everything doesn't come at once but you have to put the right stones in the right places and the right time

7 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

Btw, I came across one post on ig saying tht China has lifted their ban on Hallyu. Is this true?

I saw this 

6 hours ago, Layali said:

Is there hate comments under naver articles? 

Naver already removed comments in March so there are just Nate comments TKEM era

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

It would be like leaving ''The order'' or ''Last kingdom' western show'' on the shelve without renewing them and mind you TKEM is like 10 times bigger then both shows combined but they still got renewed. TKEM nearly broke the Internet on top of that. walking away from it so easily would be extremely dumb decision to make and as for the writer and cast they have plenty of time to do other projects post TKEM 2 and TKEM 3 they need to priorities mass expansion and all involved will gain alot of coverage going forward in their careers. Example the writer will get mass exposure into the global mainstream, the same with studio dragon and the same with LMH and KGE plus it's only 4 months of filming per year in 2 years in order to produce two more sequels and post that they will both have plenty of time doing other dramas. As for the movies part it will not hinder them both doing movies on the side while doing TKEM and there is plenty of time for everything.

It's about being patient when building a career everything doesn't come at once but you have to put the right stones in the right places and the right time

I am glad that the chinese market is back on the right time. Tencent will become Netflix's partner in China which means TKEM could get huge budget. They could throw alot of money on TKEM sequels like 2-3 times more then it's previous budget. I hope that this becomes a reality

2 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

It reminds me of what we had been discussing ystrday, I dont think its true tho cos I cannot find the source, maybe someone can shed light on this but gosh their visual :astonished: 

It remind me fan fiction again, some fans have talked for a while that they want SHK with LMH, I think it is some fans' dream and ( do you remember Taylor Swift issue :lol: it started just fan jokes and it got bigger and bigger , it was expanded and in the end LMH's agency made a statement  about it:lol:) sorry but I never want SHK, you saw it TKEM first day, they talked about a actress's scandalise and so many scandalise and all of them effect drama's success, I don't want that his drama partner's private life effect LMH's drama, I don't care her life but I just care LMH's drama success .Because if she star in a drama with LMH, Knetz just talk about her private life .I just want best for LMH.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

It reminds me of what we had been discussing ystrday, I dont think its true tho cos I cannot find the source, maybe someone can shed light on this but gosh their visual :astonished: 

I also dont think thats true. If its the Wonderwall webtoon i have in mind, the leads there are highschoolers so no.

• Shocked 4

5 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Let me share you something cos I distinctly remember this as BOF aired on Jan 5, 2009, my bday. It was a Monday.  The same day after it aired till the very next day, he was the most searched in google and other search engines available in SK at that time.  He was so mesmerizing that people & media were gobsmacked WONDERING who is this delicious new guy and how could he be a no-name with that stellar debut, that by Wednesday he already had CF deals.

I remember hearing/reading that people were even amazed that he could write on his right hand and threw darts using his left hand-- non-scenes actually in the 1st epi - but that was how remarkable his presence was in BOF. People were just glued. I was and I have seen all the versions, including the manga.

It was indeed meteoric and life changing, on the 1st epi alone.

I have watch the Taiwanese/Japanese/and the new Chinese version right around when they air or Shortly after they aired. But Boys over flower is the only version I didn’t even know it was exist until, February of last year. I was an avid Asian drama watcher and particularly a big fan of HanaDan franchise, but I stop stop watching asian drama around 2007. 

I watched asian drama again becuz the 2018 Chinese meteor garden was heavily advertise on netlfix, I watched it and next BOF Was recommended to me. I was sceptical to watch it because it was an older version and not sure if I can handle all the hairstyle (although in the comic Tsukada hair is ugly permed and it’s a running joke how his hair won stay straight for more than 2 hours). I search online and reading some reviews to see if it’s worth watching, and it definitely got mixed reviews, but guess what made me do it? There was this one comment “BOF is not my favorite version, but hey at least they gave us Lee Min Ho” and then I went to search who is this LMH guy. After seeing some of of his picture and read his Wikipedia I decided to give it a try. And, well.... the rest is history,  year later I joined soompi and missing this “Lee Min Ho guy”

@mychoiyoung you have read the comic/manga? So... you would understand with some of my frustration on how the SK Changed the storyline.

mainly the love story and some of their intimate swoon moments, have become rather awkward. And how they really amped up the second lead. And really a lot of Ji-Hu and jandi moments aren’t even in the manga

• Like 8
  • Love 1