Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho Thailand is having a Cup Sleeve Event for Lee Min Ho's birthday at Momo Cafe Thailand until June 30. Fans can take photos in the cute corner in the cafe, and get a LMH cup sleeve when ordering beverage.  

104426550_167723538119695_29740737534291

105535357_167723608119688_24384071688663

104684784_167723734786342_24704814718770

Spoiler

103776663_167723544786361_39539213434172

104412926_167723691453013_21970157249709

104586587_167723971452985_91411072946813

https://web.facebook.com/MomoCafeThailand/photos/pcb.167458431479539/167723534786362/?type=3&theater

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

11 hours ago, Time loop said:

A movie and TKEM S2 ( if he dose 4-5 seasons more of tkem his instagram could reach 100mio followers It would be that huge worldwide) like massively huge..  the sky is the limit for tkem

I like TKEM to have S2 as well. Making TKEM season 2 is beneficial for all. But why did KES finish episode 16 like that? showing them grow old together. I wish she had given us a more open-ending episode. Other Netflix shows usually end with a great cliffhanger (Like my favorite American Netflix show 'YOU'). KES is the only author who can write S2. How come Kingdom had S2 but not TKEM? Don't wanna compare, but I am pretty sure TEKM has been 100 times more blockbuster globally. LMH's international fans want TKEM S2. 

When CH ended, the director had an interview and expressed his desire to make city hunter season 2. We need to know what is on LMH's and KES's minds. That is why I keep saying LMH should be interviewed. :joy: I wanna know his idea too.  

This time they can broadcast TKEM S2 only on Netflix. To be honest, TKEM should have been aired only on Netflix, chances of S2 could have been higher.

Another thing is KES is a type of writer who writes a drama and then moves on fast. LOL if you pay attention, news of her new drama always come fast. Sometimes I feel like she only wants to break record and prove she is a great writer and move on. If she does care about TKEM, she SHOULD know about TKEM global hit and she SHOULD consider TKEM S2 if Netflix reach out to her. If she just base her opinion on SK, it would be unfair. 

• Like 4

Chinguzzzzz!

Min Ho should come back soon!! I want romance-action-mystery Netflix show from LMH!! :bawling:  With this enormous popularity and love from all around the world, the producers and writers should quickly grab LMH and make him work. :joy: 

PS.  I'm watching CH and in mood for some action!! :glasses:  

ORRRR we can get TKEM S2 with LG and his Tyrant doppelganger with more action scenes :heart4: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

With this enormous popularity and love from all around the world, the producers and writers should quickly grab LMH and make him work.

After 8 months of endless work, we want him back as soon as possible. We’re not selfish at all! We just can’t get enough of him :lol:

I miss him so much I feel like I’m lost but seriously, I wish he’ll take his time and find a project worthwhile. I’ll just have no choice but to live in torture and wait patiently. Quality over quantity :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

is it just me who feels that waiting for him to announce his next work is even way more harder than the periode of waitng for him to return from the MS :(

im being very impatient to hear anything about his next work

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, lupeace said:

is it just me who feels that waiting for him to announce his next work is even way more harder than the periode of waitng for him to return from the MS :(

im being very impatient to hear anything about his next work

Chinguuu!! :tears: Lets cry together!!! You are not the only one!! We are all waiting for him to come back with his next work! :tears:  It is harder now because he is available to work whereas when he was in MS we knew he couldn't work. We miss him so much that we cannot wait and want him to come back even though we know he worked hard for 8 months. 

I think I leave a post almost everyday and talk about his future work lol :joy:  At this point I kinda wanna give up. Because it is not clear what his plans are. The more I wait the harder it is. 

@Heretorant

"After 8 months of endless work, we want him back as soon as possible. We’re not selfish at all! We just can’t get enough of him :lol:

I miss him so much I feel like I’m lost but seriously, I wish he’ll take his time and find a project worthwhile. I’ll just have no choice but to live in torture and wait patiently. Quality over quantity :D "

yes yes yes!

I also reallyyyyy hope as LMH is having fun, eating him mom's food, playing games, and hanging out with friends, he also have a peak at the offers and read now and then. :sweatingbullets:  

If were to have superpower, I would want to be invisible with the ability to understand Korean and go to MYM and see which writer and director offered him new projects and read the scripts :joy:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

44 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes yes yes!

I also reallyyyyy hope as LMH is having fun, eating him mom's food, playing games, and hanging out with friends, he also have a peak at the offers and read now and then. :sweatingbullets:  

If were to have superpower, I would want to be invisible with the ability to understand Korean and go to MYM and see which writer and director offered him new projects and read the scripts :joy:

Hahahaha the things we wish for because of this man. I wish he lands an amazing project. I don’t need to read or know the script, I just hope that when it comes, it’ll be amazing! :D 

And I hope he’s dating. Can you guess who? Lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahaha the things we wish for because of this man. I wish he lands an amazing project. I don’t need to read or know the script, I just hope that when I comes, it’ll be amazing! :D 

Let me guess, her first name starts with G :joy:

Yessssss an amazing project!!! Mind blowingly amazing! I want great cinematography too!!! :joy:

By the way, where is the rest of Minoz!? Miss you all! Hope you are happy and safe. After LMH comes back with a real project, we can discuss more. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

53 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

By the way, where is the rest of Minoz!? Miss you all! Hope you are happy and safe. 

Raising hand here! Present... :blush:

One of the freshest airport look of our man. 

5d7e07cf-ed9f-4008-a745-657d9905f47e.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahaha the things we wish for because of this man. I wish he lands an amazing project. I don’t need to read or know the script, I just hope that when it comes, it’ll be amazing! :D 

I think the initial start with KGE? Oppss wrong thread:P

Excited for his next project too and but more importantly I hope he's well rested. :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I wonder what the process is for choosing a script.  I doubt he looked at any script while filming.  I would think his staff would take the first crack - organizing into romcom, fantasy, historical, weeding out the ones LMH wouldn't take etc, then if possible write a synopsis (I think this would be a fun job!) Then, I think LMH starts to review and consider the ones he is interested in.   Once he's down to one or two, negotiation begins.  Wouldn't this process take a couple of months?  At the earliest, we may hear something, like I said earlier, Aug-Sept.

On a totally random note-is Maximus and Benjamin one in the same?  Now I'm confused.  I thought in the King thread, someone said there were two horses, Maximus and Benjamin.  Recently, I read Maximus aka Benjamin......

I notice a new reaction for post--twerk.  When would you give someone a twerk for a post?  If someone posts a photo of LMH that I really like should I twerk them?  ok, my mind is going all over the place today -over and out!

• Like 2
  • Love 3