Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬

SBS IG update

SBS The King: Eternal Monarch
Thank you for watching The King till the end.

EameO6lU4AEn55_?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Our boy updated his Instagram.

He looks like a teenage boy! So cute and fresh. I really like him in white tshirts. 

• Like 5
  • Love 7

@Heretorant:  Does he have, what looks to be a daisy, behind his ear?  lol

I thought of something that might be a cute drama.  I know quite a few of you want PBY for his next leading lady.  I think a detective team with the two of them would be quite funny and cute.  Maybe a twist, she is the serious one and he would be the goofy, somewhat incompetent one.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

I thought of something that might be a cute drama.  I know quite a few of you want PBY for his next leading lady.  I think a detective team with the two of them would be quite funny and cute.  Maybe a twist, she is the serious one and he would be the goofy, somewhat incompetent one.  

Hehehe yes he does. Reminds me of Faith. 

But goodness, he’s so cute! 

————————————

I actually LOVE your proposition! Lmh clumsy and dorky? Count me in! 

• Like 7

Just now, gtLmh0622 said:

The King on Reddit :

006eA78Fly1gft222ptdsj30iv08uaco.jpg

006eA78Fly1gft222plcej30lg0d6jy6.jpg

cr. DC

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this.  I hope LMH will consider his next project very carefully to avoid stumbling again. I will eagerly await his next project & will always support him, whatever happens. :blush:

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hehehe yes he does. Reminds me of Faith. 

But goodness, he’s so cute! 

————————————

I actually LOVE your proposition! Lmh clumsy and dorky? Count me in! 

Imagine a cute and dorky LMH!! :wub: I remember in LBS, in episode 1 there was a scene where he is conning someone. He is wearing glasses with curly hair and he acts kinda dorky and nerdy. The scene was short but very cute. :relaxed:

By the way, look at his IG update. What a cutie we have!!  Lee Gon was a noble, polite, calm, and formal character. For his next project, may be he can try a character less formal, goofy, dorky, or even a little tyrant. It has been long since his BOF character (My favorite LMH character all time, no drama and no character can beat Go Jun Pyo's charms for me :wub:) .  I miss his bad-dark side. A little cold and Tsundere. I LOVEEE Tsundereeee :tears::relaxed:

I watched some parts of Secret Campus (LMH, PBY) and they look so cute!! I think LMH-PBY (MinBo couple :lol:) is more possible in rom-com like @CarolynH says. I figured PBY usually chooses rom-com-fantasy Korean dramas. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

Imagine a cute and dorky LMH!! :wub: I remember in LBS, in episode 1 there was a scene where he is conning someone. He is wearing glasses with curly hair and he acts kinda dorky and nerdy. The scene was short but very cute. :relaxed:

By the way, look at his IG update. What a cutie we have!!  Lee Gon was a noble, polite, calm, and formal character. For his next project, may be he can try a character less formal, goofy, dorky, or even a little tyrant. It has been long since his BOF character (My favorite LMH character all time, no drama and no character can beat Go Jun Pyo's charms for me :wub:) .  I miss his bad-dark side. A little cold and Tsundere. I LOVEEE Tsundereeee :tears::relaxed:

Yes, memorable even if he only showed up for a short time. I remember he was laughing and clapping :lol: so funny and cute! 

Love, love, love GJP too! He’s full of charms! I even love his stupid curly hair :D

• Like 6

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

Nikaa, ye, LMH needs to have an image-shift for his next screen character, be it in a movie or drama. :blush:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yes, memorable even if he only showed up for a short time. I remember he was laughing and clapping :lol: so funny and cute! 

Love, love, love GJP too! He’s full of charms! I even love his stupid curly hair :D

OMG!!!!! SAME!!!! I LOVEEEE GJP's hair!!! :heart: His hairstyle was the best part of GJP. GJP without that curly hair is not GJP for me. That cute hair completes GJP always and forever.  I wish Oppa comes back with curly hair (Not as much curly as in BOF) but he looks so cute with curly or perm hair. :love:  

wow!! So many articles talking about LMH being the most followed actor. :)  

Lee Min-ho, being so unique.. No. 1 in the global Korean Wave influence

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020061610243826624&shlink=tw&amp=1#none

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

On 6/12/2020 at 6:21 AM, Lindyloo421 said:

Hi CallieP - you asked about LMH and if he talked about his 2 years in MS. He mentioned it in his very touching letter to fans on the last 8 Letters video.

he said “ due to the weight of a hiatus that wasn’t too short there were times I was overwhelmed with burden and impatience” he then went on to say it was his fans who helped him. 
It almost makes you cry when you watch it in the way he expresses his thanks to fans,

on YouTube it is : 8 letters EP 8 from MH 2U. (Thanks to wenroad for the English sub)

Thank you, I will check 8 letters Ep 8. I thought I saw all of them but I missed this.

On 6/14/2020 at 1:28 PM, Heretorant said:

I urge you to watch her in Hotel Del Luna. Her acting is impressive. And that’s coming from someone who started HDL with doubts because IU is an idol and I didn’t like her character in Producers. She changed my mind completely! I’d say HDL is worth the watch for her character alone. She’s one of the best female leads in my opinion, strong and iconic! 

I have to watch her before I can judge. I’ll most likely tune in for her new drama. But she has a lot to live up to? Because her character is giving me major IU in HDL vibes. And as said above, IU was impressive! 

One of my most anticipated pairing. BUT if they are paired together, we can expect most likely the genre will be rom-com because GHJ is the rom-com Queen. Even though I named her, I’m not sure if I want lmh to do rom-com next lol. 

Is it too much to wish that Ju Ji Hoon would decline Mount Jiri and lmh would be offered? That would mean a second collaboration with JJH. I’m up for it because this time, it’ll be different, it won’t be romantic comedy. I’m asking for too much huh? 

If I keep wishing, it might come true. :lol: That’ll check two boxes for you: Director Lee Eun Bok and Writer Kim Eun Hee. For me, 3 boxes including JJH in genre that’s not rom-com. :D

Though I’ll admit, I hated season 2 of Kingdom! That whole explanation of the stupid resurrection plant was just complete bs. But in general, my wish is formed with the thought that Mount Jiri will be good lol. 

I like IU in My Mister. Impressed with her change to serious actress.

On 6/14/2020 at 6:29 PM, Heilo said:

I honestly fail to see the importance of general local critics regarding TKEM and I heard things but nothing significiant and even the opinions that came out were hardly significiant or detrimental to TKEM. He only grew on that and look at TKEM how much it gained. I have also seen alot of praise from SK. You have both parts but nothing of it really matter. Because nothing could have propelled this show to be become such massive hit overseas or prevent it and just something that was bound to happen.

I also see alot of mention about dramas here and there I necessarily don't agree I want him to remain on TKEM and use it as ''HYPE MACHINE'' staying with it for like 3-4 seasons they can make it bigger and bigger. This has alot of hype and he can use that to his benefit instead of just leaving to look for something that is hardly interesting. 

While staying on TKEM for couple more seasons I want him to do movies on the side and I am gonna be honest and frank I want TKEM to be his last ever drama where he takes 3-4 more seasons with TKEM and after that no more dramas. He should release atleast 2 projects every year 1 movie and 2nd season TKEM followed by another 1 movie and TKEM 3rd seasons etc etc. Until the 4th season of TKEM. 

Why would I want him to remain on TKEM? It's because I truly and sincerely believe that the sky is the limit and it can become really really big if you keep building on it and that is how shows generally grow. It got massive hype already and fandom and they just continue growing due to word of mouth until it just gets bigger and bigger because all of the big shows started out smaller and just kept growing from season to season and this is in my opinion great start for TKEM and to explode further and further. He should use TKEM as side thing for him to raise interest and cause fanfare while doing movies on the side for serious reasons but whatever he dose he should not leave TKEM that is GEM. I am seeing things from clear glasses here 

I agree that he should use TKEM and Netflix as a springboard to bigger and better things. Since it is bringing him fame, he should use it. Game of Thrones was a huge success.  Since the Covid would be around for a year at least. Movies would not be a success. Maybe one more season to gain more viewers. If there is a Season 2 with no LMH, I may not watch it.

On 6/14/2020 at 6:50 PM, Heretorant said:

If only the writers and producers were willing to nurture TKEM and let it grow bigger and bigger. It’s big enough as is. For a Netflix show, it’ll definitely explode with season 2. Believe me, I would love to watch 3 more seasons of TKEM but the chances of renewal is unlikely so I have no hopes it’ll happen.

I like the way you think though. 2 projects every year. I’m up for it lol. 

Why do you think it will not happen? If it will explode , why won't Netflix consider it?  LMH does not want to do it, you think? If the pay is large enough???

4 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Whatever he chooses, I will be supporting.  :D  I agree with the comment that The King was a thank you to the fans who have been waiting for him.  A KES drama would be hard to turn down, and she wrote this one for him.  It delivered big time, and now that his comeback project is done, he can pursue something different.  I personally feel he has been pretty savvy with his career.

There is a drama coming up that matches my idea for him.  It's called Squid Gameand stars Lee Jung-jae and Park Hae-soo.  It has a great director, top actors, is not a romance, and is available only on Netflix.  The two leads are already chosen, but I would enjoy seeing LMH in something like this.  :)

SEOUL, Sept 2, 2019 - Netflix Inc., the world’s leading Internet entertainment service, announced that award-winning director Hwang Dong-hyuk will produce a new Korean original series, Round Six.

Round Six is a story of people who fail at life for various reasons, but suddenly receive a mysterious invitation to participate in a survival game to win ten million US dollars. The game takes place at an unknown location, and the participants are locked up until there is a final winner. The story will incorporate popular children’s games from the 1970s and 1980s of Korea, such as squid game, literal translation of its Korean name, which is a type of tag where offense and defense use a squid-shaped board drawn in the dirt.

Director Hwang Dong-hyuk is known for his latest work, The Fortress (2017), for which he won numerous prestigious awards, including best screenplay at Blue Dragon Film Awards. For audiences outside Korea, Hwang is also well associated with a huge box office hit Miss Granny (2014), which has been adapted in many Asian countries, such as China, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines.

“I’m already thrilled at the prospect of introducing Round Six to global audience through Netflix. I also have high expectations for the great collaborative work I’ll be having with them,” explains Hwang as this is his first time working with the global entertainment company.

Round Six will be available only on Netflix, with its launch date to be announced at a later time.  source

Is Squid Game also Round Six?  Round Six sounds interesting for LMH. He is such a gamer, he should do a gaming drama like Memories of Alhambra. Did not do as well as CLOY but I liked it a lot.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200616

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200616

Lee Min-ho, you can't hide your handsome face with a mask

Lee Min-ho showed off his handsome look.

On Wednesday, actor Lee Min-ho posted two photos of himself on his Instagram account.

In the photo released, Lee is staring at the camera wearing a black mask and a cap. Lee Min-ho, with a flower in one ear, drew attention with his warm visuals.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho played the role of the Korean Empire Emperor Lee Gon in the recently ended SBS drama "The King-Eternal Monarch," which received much love from viewers.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202006161150535208642_1

• Like 6
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Hi-I like the poll idea for some of the favorites.  Does the poll work the same way i.e. that I ask you to set it up?

Yea, if you give me the content, can set it up; we can also simultaneously set it up along with the party if you like for question like choosing the favourites.

• Like 1

Wow that house with a yard? I wonder if it is lee min ho's? Buying a house in Seoul is huge bcoz most celebs live in apartments. You have to be absolute rich even among A list celebs.

I wish he was a show off like some other celebs but he is so private about his earnings( could've mediaplayed him being highest paid ), his real estate. 

I won't be surprised if he owns 50 to 60 million usd in real estate. Even newbies own buildings these days. 

And lmh earning potential surpass local stars bcoz of his pan asian success and money he has earned from deals. Look at real estate owned by hallyu queens like jjh or shk. Lmh even surpass their endrosement  deals overall. As hallyu overall top celeb .

He is so humble. But i wish he releases articles lol.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Wow that house with a yard? I wonder if it is lee min ho's? Buying a house in Seoul is huge bcoz most celebs live in apartments. You have to be absolute rich even among A list celebs.

I wish he was a show off like some other celebs but he is so private about his earnings( could've mediaplayed him being highest paid ), his real estate. 

I won't be surprised if he owns 50 to 60 million usd in real estate. Even newbies own buildings these days. 

And lmh earning potential surpass local stars bcoz of his pan asian success and money he has earned from deals. Look at real estate owned by hallyu queens like jjh or shk. Lmh even surpass their endrosement  deals overall. As hallyu overall top celeb .

He is so humble. But i wish he releases articles lol.

He’s in Jeju Island at a cafe according to Twitter. 

Hahaha, I like his humbleness. One of his best qualities in my eyes :D

• Like 6
  • Love 2

5 Of The Craziest Rumors Spread In K-Pop…Which All Ended Up Being False

Some of these are hilarious.

There have been many fake rumors in K-Pop, as some of them nearly ended the careers of certain idols. There have also been some straight-up crazy rumors, to the point where the rumor is a little humourous. Here are a few of the craziest rumors spread in K-Pop, which all ended up being false.

4. Lee Min Ho dating Taylor Swift

Lee Min Ho might not be a K-Pop idol, but he has been involved in one of the strangest dating rumors. Back in 2016, there was a rumor that Lee Min Ho and Taylor Swift were in a relationship. Lee Min Ho’s agency quickly made a statement on how the rumors were false, and they even laughed due to how absurd they were.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/5-craziest-rumors-spread-in-kpopwhich-ended-false/

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

33 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

He’s in Jeju Island at a cafe according to Twitter. 

Hahaha, I like his humbleness. One of his best qualities in my eyes :D

Why there is no airport picture? Can they go to Jeju by car too? 

What is our baby doing there?? I wanna know!! photoshooting??

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Seems "The King" crew got the traveling reward. But LMH is also with his friends like Kim Bum, WDH with him  there as well.

EanGrHcUYAIX1Sn?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 7
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Seems "The King" crew got the traveling reward. But LMH is also with his friends like Kim Bum, WDH with him  there as well.

OMG!!! Really? wow!! So happy for him! LMH, JIW, KB and WDH such a good team friend. :glasses: Thanks for the information!! :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Nikaato get there, you can either take an overnight ferry or a short 1.5 -2 hour flight from Seoul. You can also go there by car, train or bus. Actually, there are many options.....The distance between Seoul and Jeju City is 453 km. :blush:

Lee MinHo Profile: Top Hallyu Actor From "Boys Over Flower" To "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Lee-MinHo-Profile4-680x384.png

Lee MinHo is a top Hallyu actor who is popular worldwide. It is hard to find someone who does not know him.

He gained a huge popularity all over the globe with the famous drama "Boys Over Flowers" (2009).

Since then, he starred in popular dramas "City Hunter" (2011), "The Heirs" (2013), and "Legend of the Blue Sea" (2016). The actor finished his military service and made a successful return in 2020 with "The King: Eternal Monarch".

He became the most followed actor on Instagram on June 4 (2020) after gaining a huge amount of followers with "The King: Eternal Monarch".

Here is his profile.

Spoiler

Lee MinHo Profile

Years Active: 2006 -

(MXM Entertainment)

Lee MinHo Profile: Top Hallyu Actor From "Boys Over Flower" To "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Lee MinHo

Birthday: 1987.06.22

Height: 187 cm

Weight : 73kg

Blood Type : A

Academic Status: Kookmin University

Debut: 2006 in the EBS drama "Secret Campus"

Lee MinHo's Official site , Lee MinHo's Instagram , Lee MinHo's Weibo , Lee MinHo's Youtube , Lee MinHo's VLIVE

Movie:

2008 - Public Enemy Returns (Supporting Role)

- Our School's E.T (Major Role)

2015 - Gangnam 1970 (Major Role)

2016 - Bounty Hunters (Major Role)

2018 - Believer (Cameo appearance)

2018 - Believer: Extended Cut (Cameo appearance)

Drama:

2002 - Romance (Supporting Role)

2003 - Sharp 1 (Supporting Role)

2004 - Nonstop 5 (Supporting Role)

2005 - Love Hymn (Supporting Role)

2006 - Secret Campus (Minor Role)

2007 - Mackerel Run (Major Role)

- I am Your Teacher (Minor Role)

2008 - Get Up (Major Role)

2009 - Boys Over Flowers (Major Role)

2010 - Personal Taste (Major Role)

2011 - City Hunter (Major Role)

2012 - Faith (Major Role)

2013 - The Heirs (Major Role)

2015 - Summer Love (Major Role)

2016 - The Legend of the Blue Sea (Major Role)

- 7 First Kisses (Major Role)

2020 - The King: The Eternal Monarch (Major Role)

Music Video:

Sandara Park - Kiss

Secret Campus

I am Your Teacher

Boys Over Flowers

Personal Taste

City Hunter

The Heirs

Gangnam 1970

The Legend of the Blue Sea

Lee MinHo Profile: Top Hallyu Actor From "Boys Over Flower" To "The King: Eternal Monarch"Lee MinHo Profile: Top Hallyu Actor From "Boys Over Flower" To "The King: Eternal Monarch"Lee MinHo Profile: Top Hallyu Actor From "Boys Over Flower" To "The King: Eternal Monarch"

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1