Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

24 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Wow that house with a yard? I wonder if it is lee min ho's? Buying a house in Seoul is huge bcoz most celebs live in apartments. You have to be absolute rich even among A list celebs.

I wish he was a show off like some other celebs but he is so private about his earnings( could've mediaplayed him being highest paid ), his real estate. 

I won't be surprised if he owns 50 to 60 million usd in real estate. Even newbies own buildings these days. 

And lmh earning potential surpass local stars bcoz of his pan asian success and money he has earned from deals. Look at real estate owned by hallyu queens like jjh or shk. Lmh even surpass their endrosement  deals overall. As hallyu overall top celeb .

He is so humble. But i wish he releases articles lol.

He’s in Jeju Island at a cafe according to Twitter. 

Hahaha, I like his humbleness. One of his best qualities in my eyes :D

• Like 6
  • Love 2

5 Of The Craziest Rumors Spread In K-Pop…Which All Ended Up Being False

Some of these are hilarious.

There have been many fake rumors in K-Pop, as some of them nearly ended the careers of certain idols. There have also been some straight-up crazy rumors, to the point where the rumor is a little humourous. Here are a few of the craziest rumors spread in K-Pop, which all ended up being false.

4. Lee Min Ho dating Taylor Swift

Lee Min Ho might not be a K-Pop idol, but he has been involved in one of the strangest dating rumors. Back in 2016, there was a rumor that Lee Min Ho and Taylor Swift were in a relationship. Lee Min Ho’s agency quickly made a statement on how the rumors were false, and they even laughed due to how absurd they were.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/5-craziest-rumors-spread-in-kpopwhich-ended-false/

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

33 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

He’s in Jeju Island at a cafe according to Twitter. 

Hahaha, I like his humbleness. One of his best qualities in my eyes :D

Why there is no airport picture? Can they go to Jeju by car too? 

What is our baby doing there?? I wanna know!! photoshooting??

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Seems "The King" crew got the traveling reward. But LMH is also with his friends like Kim Bum, WDH with him  there as well.

EanGrHcUYAIX1Sn?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 7
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Seems "The King" crew got the traveling reward. But LMH is also with his friends like Kim Bum, WDH with him  there as well.

OMG!!! Really? wow!! So happy for him! LMH, JIW, KB and WDH such a good team friend. :glasses: Thanks for the information!! :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Nikaato get there, you can either take an overnight ferry or a short 1.5 -2 hour flight from Seoul. You can also go there by car, train or bus. Actually, there are many options.....The distance between Seoul and Jeju City is 453 km. :blush:

Lee MinHo Profile: Top Hallyu Actor From "Boys Over Flower" To "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Lee-MinHo-Profile4-680x384.png

Lee MinHo is a top Hallyu actor who is popular worldwide. It is hard to find someone who does not know him.

He gained a huge popularity all over the globe with the famous drama "Boys Over Flowers" (2009).

Since then, he starred in popular dramas "City Hunter" (2011), "The Heirs" (2013), and "Legend of the Blue Sea" (2016). The actor finished his military service and made a successful return in 2020 with "The King: Eternal Monarch".

He became the most followed actor on Instagram on June 4 (2020) after gaining a huge amount of followers with "The King: Eternal Monarch".

Here is his profile.

Spoiler

Lee MinHo Profile

Years Active: 2006 -

(MXM Entertainment)

Lee MinHo Profile: Top Hallyu Actor From "Boys Over Flower" To "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Lee MinHo

Birthday: 1987.06.22

Height: 187 cm

Weight : 73kg

Blood Type : A

Academic Status: Kookmin University

Debut: 2006 in the EBS drama "Secret Campus"

Lee MinHo's Official site , Lee MinHo's Instagram , Lee MinHo's Weibo , Lee MinHo's Youtube , Lee MinHo's VLIVE

Movie:

2008 - Public Enemy Returns (Supporting Role)

- Our School's E.T (Major Role)

2015 - Gangnam 1970 (Major Role)

2016 - Bounty Hunters (Major Role)

2018 - Believer (Cameo appearance)

2018 - Believer: Extended Cut (Cameo appearance)

Drama:

2002 - Romance (Supporting Role)

2003 - Sharp 1 (Supporting Role)

2004 - Nonstop 5 (Supporting Role)

2005 - Love Hymn (Supporting Role)

2006 - Secret Campus (Minor Role)

2007 - Mackerel Run (Major Role)

- I am Your Teacher (Minor Role)

2008 - Get Up (Major Role)

2009 - Boys Over Flowers (Major Role)

2010 - Personal Taste (Major Role)

2011 - City Hunter (Major Role)

2012 - Faith (Major Role)

2013 - The Heirs (Major Role)

2015 - Summer Love (Major Role)

2016 - The Legend of the Blue Sea (Major Role)

- 7 First Kisses (Major Role)

2020 - The King: The Eternal Monarch (Major Role)

Music Video:

Sandara Park - Kiss

Secret Campus

I am Your Teacher

Boys Over Flowers

Personal Taste

City Hunter

The Heirs

Gangnam 1970

The Legend of the Blue Sea

Lee MinHo Profile: Top Hallyu Actor From "Boys Over Flower" To "The King: Eternal Monarch"Lee MinHo Profile: Top Hallyu Actor From "Boys Over Flower" To "The King: Eternal Monarch"Lee MinHo Profile: Top Hallyu Actor From "Boys Over Flower" To "The King: Eternal Monarch"

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

[16 Jun 2020 News] KB 선수들이 제주도에서 이민호를 외친 이유-

Why KB players shouted Lee Min-ho on Jeju Island

The players, who arrived at Sagye Port near Sanbangsan Mountain, all spoke in one topic. Everyone shouted, "Did you see Lee Min-ho?" The atmosphere was divided evenly between those who saw actor Lee Min-ho and those who did not.
The players who didn't see Lee Min-ho asked, "Where were you?" The players who saw Lee Min-ho replied, "He was wearing a yellow shirt, and he was so handsome." KB coach Ahn Duk-soo said, "You're wearing yellow pants, too.

A player who didn't see Lee Min-ho turned his bicycle back in the direction where Lee Min-ho was.

Sun Ga-hee laughed and said, "I'm getting the idea that Lee Min-ho was there 30km below my destination." She said, "He's really handsome. Even though he wore a mask, I looked into his eyes and he was Lee Minho "How can he just pass by wearing a mask and look handsome?" Coach Ahn Duk-soo called one of the purposes of the Jeju training healing. Players who saw Lee Min-ho heal properly. -
-
https://sports.v.daum.net/v/20200616060515080 -

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Lee-Min-Ho-640x400.jpg

Lee Min Ho Reigns As The Most Followed Korean Actor On Social Media

LEE MIN HO SMASHES SOCIAL MEDIA RECORDS WITH HIS STAGGERING NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, AND WEIBO.

It’s a fact that Lee Min Ho is one of South Korea’s premier leading men, and he’s got the long list of TV series and fleet of social network followers to back it up.

THE KING OF K-DRAMAS

The seasoned actor has a slew of K-dramas in his repertoire ever since his debut in the 2006 EBS youth drama, Secret Campus. Creating Hallyu waves of his own, he starred in internationally loved and acclaimed shows, such as Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, The Legend of the Blue Sea, City Hunter, Faith, Personal Taste, and the recently concluded, The King: The Eternal Monarch.  

His career longevity proves that his acting chops, charisma, and star factor keep on growing, making him the King of K-dramas.

FB_IMG_1588907734923-768x512.jpg

THE KING OF FOLLOWERS

Not all celebrities choose to be active on social media, however, among those who are, Lee Min Ho wears the crown of the most followed Korean actor. According to MYM Entertainment, Lee Min Ho currently has 17.3 million Facebook followers, 16.6 million Instagram followers, and 3 million Twitter followers.

Additionally, he has surpassed the 28.5 million mark on Weibo. The numbers have spoken – Lee Min Ho’s social media game is stronger than ever!

THE KING: THE ETERNAL MONARCH

Never failing to provide a riveting performance, Lee Min Ho brought Emperor Lee Gon to life and into our hearts. The mind-boggling plot took us on journeys through time and alternate realities, wherein we witnessed mysteries unravel, struggles turn into victory, and soulmates finding their happy-ever-after despite the odds.

The enthralling storyline and spellbinding portrayals brought The King to the number 1 spot in OTT rankings for seven weeks in a row.

With the astounding success of The King: The Eternal Monarch and an ever-growing fanbase, there is no stopping this stellar actor’s star from shining. Just like the title of his sensational Netflix series, Lee’s presence in the showbiz industry is both royal and eternal.

FB_IMG_1587253221288-768x512.jpg

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-min-ho-most-followed-korean-actor/

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 7

On 6/15/2020 at 3:18 AM, Nikaa94 said:

So LMH, WDH, JIW, and Kim Bum are all friends now?no wonder WDH left many comments under LMH's posts. 

Sound like they're forming their own F4 version :love:

On 6/15/2020 at 6:58 AM, scrawford said:

IDK why, but somehow i want LMH to go dark on his next project, not a good guy/perfect lover. More like flawed character that would have a good character arc? and have a complete 180 transformation, like Cut his hair shorter or Buzz.

I don't mind if LMH takes on character like DEATHNOTE, like Tv adaption of that anime. A battle between good and evil using their intellectual to battle out their wit.  Playing a dark character with wit is better than playing an evil/bad character just to prove one's acting chop. A good example is KRW in Gangnam blue. He played a dark character and even went on an extreme diet to fit the role. Just imagining LMH taking on a similar role wouldnt benefit him in any form. So I hope he'll never go down that path. Especially a no no in any R rated role. My heart properly stop beating from nose bleed.  Lol!

On 6/15/2020 at 10:50 AM, Heretorant said:

Secondly, I am with you. I prefer his next project to be a hit in his home country even if it’s not as successful overseas. I seriously could not stand all the negative talk about TKEM because it didn’t have ratings to back it up. It’s one of the biggest international hits yet people refuse to recognize it because of the local ratings. I hope whether it be a movie or drama, his next project will smash 

I have mixed feelings about Heirs because it’s the one project that gathered him many international haters. BUT I was honestly so happy for him because he received so much love. The Kim Tan wave was huge! And even until this day, his lines are iconic. 

I wish his next project will be just as loved by Koreans. I want a strong script with a well written character that will allow him to showcase his acting chops.

It’s a pity TKEM wasn’t received as positively in South Korea because lmh was wonderful as LG! While I enjoyed it a lot, I also hated hearing the negative noise surrounding it. If I’m honest, I’m a bit glad it’s over so he can move on to better things. 

Well he did have an amazing Hit with The Heirs, loved by the locals but garnered many international haters.  Just because his character was not well written but with what he got he managed to bring Kim Tan to live with great charisma. A very endearing character.  On the other hand Lee Gon was very well written and loved by many international fan.

Sorry to say this but aren't we too greedy wanting a well written character, well written scripts,  great director/pd and great script writter.  Lol! :joy:

Since he is a global phenomenon kActor any more fame added to him will place him higher than the sky.

Joking aside on a serious note with both work with KES she did give him amazing achievement.  The Heirs had amazing local rating and captivated his fame to even higher than he already achieved locally,  especially exploded in China. TKEM expanded his fame internationally in a broader area where it hasn't been explored.  Thanks to TKEM his Instag has reached #1 for kActor.  For these reasons we need to cut KES  some slack and thanks her for reaching out to our boy.

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, happivirus said:

Well he did have an amazing Hit with The Heirs, loved by the locals but garnered many international haters.  Just because his character was not well written but with what he got he managed to bring Kim Tan to live with great charisma. A very endearing character.  On the other hand Lee Gon was very well written and loved by many international fan.

I think KIMTAN was ok written , But a 27 year old playing a 17 Year old KIMTAN is what made it a Very weird mess (and WARDROBE), I mean Kimtan was like aggressive version of  Nate from Gossip Girl (they even had the same hairstyle), but Heirs should have based on College not in High-School IMO. Also to note the trajectory of Hero rapunzel was very same as BOF (60% of the time they were Locked up in their room while the heroine kept on crying)

He chooses safe productions after Heirs for his dramas, I hope he experiments with someone new.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@CarolynH, my vote: (1) Good Day/Toyota series, (2) quizzes, (3) favorites.

When LMH was discharged from the military, he got a lot of offers/scripts. But TKEM was the one which piqued his interest, as it was different. And one of the reasons he took the role, is that he may never have the chance again to play the character of a King.

On his interviews after his discharge, he would say that being in his 30s marks the second chapter of his acting career. In his first project of that chapter, TKEM, he is praised for the maturity of his acting, his subtle yet powerful delivery, even the deep tone of his voice, which complete the total package of a King.

As he enters the new chapter of his acting career, he probably would choose more mature roles. I would like to see him portray characters with depth like JD in Gangnam Blues. Not necessarily action noir, but I would like his next project to showcase his wide range of acting skills. I believe he would excel in any genre he chooses. Whatever his next projects would be, he's worthy of our support as we've seen him work hard in perfecting his craft. :)

• Like 13
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Sorry I remember last year somebody mentioned here, do you know LMH's parfume?

You are back!!!! I really missed your posts!! :bawling: 

Many talk about mature roles for LMH. What roles do you guys have in mind? This can be a good discussion. Like can you name Kdramas or characters so we discuss more. Yesterday, we talked about dorky and goofy characters for LMH, which is not mature ? right? 

I want it all for LMH. :lol: Cannot choose which on I want the most. 

Can we get a mega hit local drama and mega hit internationally and Hit Netflix original series+great script+super great director+great co-stars+Refreshingly different, brand new and well written character+unique and blockbuster story+ out of this world ost? :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, happivirus said:

Sorry to say this but aren't we too greedy wanting a well written character, well written scripts,  great director/pd and great script writter.  Lol! :joy:

Since he is a global phenomenon kActor any more fame added to him will place him higher than the sky.

Joking aside on a serious note with both work with KES she did give him amazing achievement.  The Heirs had amazing local rating and captivated his fame to even higher than he already achieved locally,  especially exploded in China. TKEM expanded his fame internationally in a broader area where it hasn't been explored.  Thanks to TKEM his Instag has reached #1 for kActor.  For these reasons we need to cut KES  some slack and thanks her for reaching out to our boy.

You are right ma friend, you are right! I’ll cut her some slacks. :lol:

But no, no, no, to ask for a well written character and script and a great PD is not asking for too much. We only want the best for our boy, ya know :D. But of course, it’s very high hopes we have. In general, it’s very hard to come by but I wish he’ll land a project like that. It’s only a wish. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Can we get a mega hit local drama and mega hit internationally and Hit Netflix original series+great script+super great director+great co-stars+Refreshingly different, brand new and well written character+unique and blockbuster story+ out of this world ost? :lol:

YYYYYYAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! 

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

200616163405769_w.jpg

During the Corona crisis, the global community opens up to learning Korean...Hangul Leads New Hallyu
There is suffering from a new type of coronavirus infection (Corona 19) worldwide, but overseas students are enthusiastic about learning Korean. As the scheduled education and international conference on Hangul have been brought online due to the Corona crisis, attention is being paid to whether Hangul can lead the "New Hallyu" wave on the Web.

King Sejong Institute responded quickly to the Corona crisis. Overseas students studying Korean culture were able to receive education without a hitch because Sejong Institute was preparing for an online pilot education this year. Despite the sudden spread of infectious diseases, the study video of King Sejong Institute was streamed around the world 24 hours a day. The "Online King Sejong Institute," which opened on April 1, has taken a step closer to the New Hallyu strategy by providing a "Korean beginner's lecture" for hallyu fans around the world and foreigners who want to learn Korean in addition to the existing Sejong Institute learners.

Minister Park, who has mentioned the importance of Korean language policy since taking office, recently said that Hangul will be the center of the "New Hallyu" strategy that will follow the Korean Wave, which began with popular culture, drawing keen attention to the Korean language policy to be realized in the future. After 20 years of continuing the "Korean Wave" due to the popularity of K-pop, the company will pioneer an era of "New Hallyu," which introduces Korea's pure arts and cultural contents, starting this year. Despite the Corona 19 crisis, attention is being paid to the achievements of the new Korean Wave, which will be led by Hangul, amid the "uncontact culture" that has been transformed.

http://m.newspim.com/news/view/20200616001079

Daeshin Securities Co. predicted Thursday that Studio Dragon (79,300 won, up 2300 3.0 percent) will continue its positive performance in the second quarter of this year. Investment opinion remained 'buy' and target share price remained at 115,000 won. The closing price for the 16th day is 79,300 won.

Kim Hoe-jae and Lee Ga-yeon, researchers at Daishin Securities, said, "We expect sales to increase 5% year-on-year to 130 billion won and operating profit to 15.4 billion won," adding, "We will achieve our best performance since the third quarter of 2018 due to the contribution of SBS 'The King: Eternal Monarch'."

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2020061708043456329

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 5

Oppa!! Please post a picture of F4 on IG!  I wanna see LMH-JIW-WDH-KB in one picture. :love:  *fingers crossed* What an epic picture it will be!:glasses:

Maybe JIW or WDH will upload a group picture. :tears:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2