Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬

emotional connects and romance  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Which pairing would you have preferred and why? (can pick max two)

    • Gu Jun-pyo and Jandi (BOF)
      0
    • Gu Jun-pyo and Ha Jae-kyung (BOF)
    • Jeon Jin Ho and Park Gae In (PT)
    • Jeon Jin Ho and Kim In hee (PT)
      0
    • Lee Yoon Sung and Kim Na na (CH)
    • Choi Young and Yoo Eun-soo (Faith)
    • Kim Tan and Cha Eun-sang (Heirs)
    • Kim Tan and Yoo Rachel (Heirs)
    • Heo Joon Jae and Shim Chung (LOTBS)
    • Heo Joon Jae and Chi Shi Ah (LOTBS)
      0
    • Kim Dam Ryung and Se hwa (LOTBS)
    • Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul (TKEM)
    • Lee Gon and Koo Seo-ryung (TKEM)
    • Lee Gon and Luna (TKEM)
      0
    • Other pairing?
      0

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 08/17/2020 at 10:37 PM

Recommended Posts

On 6/1/2020 at 8:00 AM, Heretorant said:


Reading this actually got me so angry! His performance was brilliant! How rude of the host to focus on his looks instead of his performance! I’m saying this because lmh completely shed the pretty boy image in Gangnam blues. One of this best performance indeed and the host dare discredits him with such a comment? I want to give lmh a hug. It must have been upsetting to hear but he handled it so well. 

Agreed, he is awesome in GB.

 

 

On 5/30/2020 at 2:19 AM, yuiy78 said:

Yessss, @1ouise

 

Thank a lot for speaking my mind. 

What made me frustrated and sad being in the other two forums of TKEM is that they tend to say those things above. Like LMH has improved so much, now he is good. KGE made him or helped him better. Etc

 

Maannn, he surely improves a lot. But, like you said, he has always been good all this time. 

 

Feels good going back to this home guys:blush:

He was already phenomenal in BOF. It is #22 in Netflix today LOL !

 

On 5/30/2020 at 3:04 PM, CarolynH said:

I love reading this @gtLmh0622!  I wished for a while that he would stop smoking.  The last time I remember seeing him smoke was for GB.  I thought he might smoke more when he was in MS, but apparently he quit!:)

 

Good to know he stopped smoking. Thanks Gtlmh.

 

 

On 5/28/2020 at 3:24 PM, Heilo said:

 

TKEM reignited his fandom and it turned for him good. He gained in total around 4.2mio followers while tkem was airing on Weibo,TW, FB and Insta. It became a massive hit on Netflix and worldwide it was a new territory for him to conquer. I remember the show that gained him most followers was actully Heirs he gained around 20mio followers after that show across different SNS mainly on FB and weibo. I think TKEM will do around 10-15mio followers. He has already covered around 25% of that the rest 75% will come post the show. Netflix performance truly signifies how big hit this was for him. 

 

Cinama is dead imo especially around this Covid19 panic era which I assume will last for the next 2-3yrs cinama won't be back fully. Netflix is where it is at currently. I don't wanna see him take drama for a good while just netflix original movies as he has a strong fanbase on Netflix already build in the system and also there comes bigger advantage with Netflix as there is more audience then cinema so there is more exposure

 

 

 

Is the King airing on Weibo?  I thought it was a browser or search engine?  @gtLmh0622 Can Chinese in China watch King on Weibo?

I really hope so. Is it legal? Are there ratings on the # of viewers?

 

 

On 5/28/2020 at 2:47 AM, Deepakmahajan said:

Boys over flowers ranked 22 worldwide on netflix. You know how huge it is? Only old drama which ranked higher i think is friends which is worldwide classic. Language barrier still bof barely missed top 20. 11 years since it aired. It is biggest hallyu hit of all time. I again. Poor actors not their fault.  Drama picked up by end of third week, but there was so much negativity.  There are many who are celebrating it. I am sure lmh will bounce back. I hope he picks a strong script, not just the writer and also start exploring movie land. He is rich enough to produce a movie on his own.

 

 

"Friends" that your are referring to is the American sitcom, right?

 

 

On 5/26/2020 at 9:17 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

In the BTS, when LG hold the wounded ES, Maximus also seemed to go to bite WDH.  :P

 

 

By the way, @syntyche, your twit was just posted on Weibo today and got admired. You are a mathematician like Lee Gon.  :thumbsup:

https://www.weibo.com/1891335624/J3P1yraX1?type=repost#_rnd1590553957677

 

 

Congrats @syntyche

 

I think Maximus is jealous that LMH is hugging WDH so he wants to bite WDH . Jealous Maximus :D:D

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CallieP said:

I think Maximus is jealous that LMH is hugging WDH so he wants to bite WDH . Jealous Maximus :D:D

 

 

 

CallieP, this is possible since horses can be possessive and protective of their food, space, & attention. ...Some horses will be aggressive. In some cases if the owner greets one horse before the other the jealous one will bang the door and squeal. Isn't them amazing, too, huh? So, when you are a horse owner or just fond of them, you should divide your time equally. :blush:

  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Is the King airing on Weibo?  I thought it was a browser or search engine?  @gtLmh0622 Can Chinese in China watch King on Weibo?

I really hope so. Is it legal? Are there ratings on the # of viewers?


Weibo is a platform like twitter. There are some clips on Weibo, but can't be whole episode.
People in China use some apps to watch "The King" (Chinese subs), absolutely illegal.

 

According to the app 韩剧TV, "The King" is now TOP 1 of daily and monthly ranking (May) and TOP 4 of 2020 ranking.

 

Spoiler

005O7jjWgy1gfevptjdd7j31hc2mu1fp.jpg

 

cr as tagged

 

 

  • Like 9
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

716447_499146_208.jpg

 

BBQ increased operating profit by 42%
...

Following last year, BBQ is going to carry out various management activities to help its franchise owners secure profits.

In fact, the new product "Hot Golden Olive Chicken," which was launched in April after ambitiously prepared, is gaining popularity, with 150,000 units sold in just 10 days after its launch, and more than 550,000 units sold by the 17th of last month. This is the highest sales rate ever. In addition, the company has selected actor Lee Min-ho as its model and is actively promoting star marketing.

 

Due to the popularity of new products, the average sales of franchises increased more than 40 percent from last year. In the case of stores that opened for the first time, the daily average was 40 to 50 orders, but the number of orders has increased sharply to 80 to 90.

"We will aggressively increase the number of franchises this year by developing new products and side menus that suit consumers' tastes and regain the reputation of 'Again Great BBQ' as mentioned in this year's New Year's address," a BBQ official said. "We will support cafe-type stores with high unit prices while also strengthening dividend-oriented stores tailored to our recent lifestyle."

...

"We expect full-fledged growth as new products released in April are gaining popularity," a BBQ official said. "If last year is a year when we have strengthened our internal stability through efficiency, we will achieve full-fledged growth this year."

 

http://www.m-i.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=716447

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, willenette said:

 

CallieP, this is possible since horses can be possessive and protective of their food, space, & attention. ...Some horses will be aggressive. In some cases if the owner greets one horse before the other the jealous one will bang the door and squeal. Isn't them amazing, too, huh? So, when you are a horse owner or just fond of them, you should divide your time equally. :blush:

 

Let me guess, do you own horses or worked with them?  You seem to know a lot.  Maximus is a beautiful horse :blush:

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

 

 

BBQ increased operating profit by 42%
...

Following last year, BBQ is going to carry out various management activities to help its franchise owners secure profits.

In fact, the new product "Hot Golden Olive Chicken," which was launched in April after ambitiously prepared, is gaining popularity, with 150,000 units sold in just 10 days after its launch, and more than 550,000 units sold by the 17th of last month. This is the highest sales rate ever. In addition, the company has selected actor Lee Min-ho as its model and is actively promoting star marketing.

 

Due to the popularity of new products, the average sales of franchises increased more than 40 percent from last year. In the case of stores that opened for the first time, the daily average was 40 to 50 orders, but the number of orders has increased sharply to 80 to 90.

"We will aggressively increase the number of franchises this year by developing new products and side menus that suit consumers' tastes and regain the reputation of 'Again Great BBQ' as mentioned in this year's New Year's address," a BBQ official said. "We will support cafe-type stores with high unit prices while also strengthening dividend-oriented stores tailored to our recent lifestyle."

...

"We expect full-fledged growth as new products released in April are gaining popularity," a BBQ official said. "If last year is a year when we have strengthened our internal stability through efficiency, we will achieve full-fledged growth this year."

 

http://www.m-i.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=716447

Do we have this in the US or only SK? :D

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CallieP said:

 

Let me guess, do you own horses or worked with them?  You seem to know a lot.  Maximus is a beautiful horse :blush:

Do we have this in the US or only SK? :D

 

CallieP, I know a little about horses since I do horseback-riding when I find time................ It's so far from my work line since I work in an entertainment industry - hahaha :blush: BBQ Chicken, one of the more popular chicken restaurant franchises in Korea, has now made inroads into markets worldwide like Yangon, Myanmar last year, China, Vietnam & Riyadh. BBQ Chicken now has a branch in South America, too, like in Brazil. Do you know that this BBQ Chicken in Seogyu-gu is operated by Infinite Sungyeol’s parents?  :lol:

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Do we have this in the US or only SK? :D

Found it!  There's one near where I live!  The owner confirmed BBQ chicken sponsered CLOY and the King.  They also sell ddeok bokki and kimchi fried rice.  I wish they had a smaller potion of ddeok bokki although I can probably buy a smaller portion at the korean market.  I may also found the Alley with the drink in another neighboring city

  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CarolynH said:

Found it!  There's one near where I live!  The owner confirmed BBQ chicken sponsered CLOY and the King.  They also sell ddeok bokki and kimchi fried rice.  I wish they had a smaller potion of ddeok bokki although I can probably buy a smaller portion at the korean market.  I may also found the Alley with the drink in another neighboring city

 

CarolynH, so, at least you could taste what LMH is endorsing, huh? Thanks for the info that this resto sponsored CLOY because what I know is not the BBQ Chicken but it was BBQ Olive chicken. :blush:

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i suddenly want to eat pizza ....but I dont like domino. :bawling:

I can not support my boy.:unsure:

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kiklaminHo said:

i suddenly want to eat pizza ....but I dont like domino. :bawling:

 

 

kiklaminHo, ohh...........really? It's not on my top list but I find Domino's Pizza fine. In fact, I didn't expect to like the mayo in the American bacon pizza but it worked. I guess you don't like it since it's not crunchy & pizza is just so classic? Well, each of us has her/his personal preference, though. I'm a pizza-lover. :blush:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2020 at 12:11 AM, leeminhosny said:

 

 

leeminhosny, thanks for sharing this. I can see draped chairs here so, there must be a wedding scene???? Is he really giving us a spoiler? Well, wait & see...........This is the real LMH – the carefree one! Love it! :blush:

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

*** Gentle Monster sunglasses is a Korean brand although there are stores worldwide now in the United States, Hong Kong, Singapore, and China. It's highly unique in terms of design and highly limited variety. All the acetate frames are made in China and all the metal ones are made in Korea. They are designed to be genderless. (These sunglasses worn by LMH are both Gentle Monster brand) :lol:

"The King: Eternal Monarch" Sunglasses Of Lee MinHo, Kim GoEun & Jung EunChae

 

the-king-eternal-monarch-sunglasses-680x

 

All the characters of the popular K-Drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" have great fashion and nice accessories. You will have noticed that they all wearing pretty sunglasses, we've looked more into it.

 

In the drama, they used different brands but mostly MASKA and GENTLE MONSTER. We've compiled a little list of some of the sunglasses from GENTLE MONSTER seen in the "The King: Eternal Monarch".

 

1- Lee MinHo - Bling 02 - Episode 3 - 260 USD

 

lee_minho_ep3_sunglasses-780.png

lee_minho_ep3_sunglasses2-780.png

gentle_monster_bling_2-780.png

 

2- Lee MinHo - JACKBYE 01 - Episode 9 - 249 USD

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

White Horse in TWICE's 'MORE & MORE' MV Revealed to Be Maximus: Lee Minho's Horse in 'The King: Eternal Monarch'

 

large_09bc017b84846468aa03d1f1586c589be3

 

It's the same horse that we've seen in 'The King: Eternal Monarch.' 

 

On June 1st, TWICE released the music video for their latest title track 'MORE & MORE.' In the MV, we can see various animals in the magical forest. Among all, one scene-stealer is the white horse. It's revealed to be Maximus! 

 

1591148615744-1591148615744.png

 

If you still don't know who Maximus is, he is the one who's featured as Lee Minho's horse in SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch.' 

 

1591148565126-0.jpg

 

One rep from JYP Entertainment has confirmed that the horse is Maximus and revealed that they have agreed to feature him thanks to his ethereal image which suit the concept of the magical forest in the MV. 

 

Watch again TWICE's 'MORE & MORE' MV below and spot Maximus' appearance starting from the 2:10 mark!

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Lee Min Ho Give a Glimpse Into Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul Wedding in The King: Eternal Monarch?

Lee Min Ho's Instagram pictures from the sets of The King: Eternal Monarch surely provide an important clue to the future of Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul in the drama

 

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=500

 

Lee Min Ho shared three pictures from the sets of The King: Eternal Monarch on his Instagram account that looked like a scene from a royal wedding. The images show Lee Min Ho goofing around the set where chairs are set for some grand event.

 

The King: Eternal Monarch has completed 13 episodes and the next episode will be aired on June 5. Shooting of the drama was completed on May 28 with three more episodes left to air. The only information available so far is that the last scene included the two protagonists Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun who act as Emperor Lee Gon and detective Jung Tae Eul, respectively.

 

 

 

All Set For The Wedding?

 

With the plot reaching its climax as Lee Gon is poisoned in episode 13, intense scenes between the protagonists and antagonist Lee Lim are expected. Previous episodes showed growing intimacy between Lee Gon and Tae Eul, giving a hint that the two are all set to take the next step of getting married.

 

But as they exist in parallel worlds, either of them will have to leave their world to get married to the other. This makes the choice difficult for both Lee Gon and Tae Eul. But the pictures shared by Lee Min Ho have made fans speculate that wedding is surely on the cards as one can also spot two chairs (that look like royal seating) behind Min Ho.

 

The Mystery of Manpashikjeok

 

With three episodes left, there are many questions to be answered in the drama including the fate of Lee Gon and Tae Eul. The trailer of episode 14 showed Lee Gon running towards Tae Eul as time stops. Thus, Lee Gon is sure to wake up from his unconscious state.

 

But the existence of the parallel world is still a mystery. Fans are also waiting for an answer to the mystery behind Manpashikjeok and if Lee Gon succeeds in getting it from villain Lee Lim.

 

Even if Lee Gon gets his hands on Manpashikjeok, what will happen to Tae Eul if that leads to the closure of the gate to the parallel world? It looks like Lee Min Ho's pictures give a hint that it will surely end well for Lee Gon and Tae Eul.

 

The last episode of the drama will air on June 12. After The King: Eternal Monarch, Ji Chang Wook and Kim Yoo Jung starrer Backstreet Rookie will air on SBS at 10 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.

 

 

credit : ibtimes.sg

https://www.ibtimes.sg/did-lee-min-ho-give-glimpse-into-lee-gon-jung-tae-eul-wedding-king-eternal-monarch-46229

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...