Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬

emotional connects and romance  

35 members have voted

  1. 1. Which pairing would you have preferred and why? (can pick max two)

    • Gu Jun-pyo and Jandi (BOF)
      0
    • Gu Jun-pyo and Ha Jae-kyung (BOF)
    • Jeon Jin Ho and Park Gae In (PT)
    • Jeon Jin Ho and Kim In hee (PT)
      0
    • Lee Yoon Sung and Kim Na na (CH)
    • Choi Young and Yoo Eun-soo (Faith)
    • Kim Tan and Cha Eun-sang (Heirs)
    • Kim Tan and Yoo Rachel (Heirs)
    • Heo Joon Jae and Shim Chung (LOTBS)
    • Heo Joon Jae and Chi Shi Ah (LOTBS)
      0
    • Kim Dam Ryung and Se hwa (LOTBS)
    • Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul (TKEM)
    • Lee Gon and Koo Seo-ryung (TKEM)
    • Lee Gon and Luna (TKEM)
      0
    • Other pairing?
      0

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 08/17/2020 at 10:37 PM

Recommended Posts

Episode 13 stills released

 

Confirmed what we knew all along - Lee Gon the Savior

 

202005302037192510_1.jpg

 

1590848214305744.jpg

 

  Hide contents

202005302320777218_5ed26ca5b512d.jpg

 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMH in episode 13 of TKEM:

 

959fc85d609662f9b6553ae61ab322c2f0c28295

 

b835b7208ef43b54a56de9ec17329478104398b8

 

4cafe527b5b654d53e9c041ef217e1c2dbfff12b

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I read on Weibo that today there's a highly participating discussion on DC about if King Lee Gon smokes ?
Because some eagle eyes found chewing gum in King's mouth when they were shooting beheading kiss scene. And someone said he always ate candies before kissing scene. Then, the discussion started. :lol:
And you all will love the conclusion, he cut out smoking for a long time. So Minho now is a good boy without smoking and alcohol. :thumbsup:

 

 

The secret of the King's hair style is the clips. :lol:

 

cr. Machi

 

 

 

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this + the pictures. Yes, actors & actresses do kiss each other in REALITY if a kiss scene is required in a drama/film. Although, there are few tricks as well, which without even kissing each other, it can be shown on screen that they kissed each other. Most actors take extra care for their kiss scenes since most of them are concerned about their mouth smell. Like as you mentioned about LMH eating candies prior kissing scene, some chews bubble gum, some brush their teeth several times & drink much water, some take antiseptic mouthwash, and some drink wine so as not to feel nervous or awkward filming the kissing scene. There are those who went to the dentist to get treatment for filming those kissing scenes. :blush:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I read on Weibo that today there's a highly participating discussion on DC about if King Lee Gon smokes ?
Because some eagle eyes found chewing gum in King's mouth when they were shooting beheading kiss scene. And someone said he always ate candies before kissing scene. Then, the discussion started. :lol:
And you all will love the conclusion, he cut out smoking for a long time. So Minho now is a good boy without smoking and alcohol. :thumbsup:

I love reading this @gtLmh0622!  I wished for a while that he would stop smoking.  The last time I remember seeing him smoke was for GB.  I thought he might smoke more when he was in MS, but apparently he quit!:)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  

13 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:


And you all will love the conclusion, he cut out smoking for a long time. So Minho now is a good boy without smoking and alcohol. :thumbsup:

 

Oooo I am so happy for him :lol::thumbsup: well done MinHo sshi

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lee Gon vs. Lee Yoon Sung vs. Heo Joon Jae

cr: minoz_selene, lmh_kig

 

WT7Y71K.gif

 

xI50cu0.gif

  • Like 6
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@syntyche  I miss City Hunter! I should watch it after TKEM ends. :D  Thank you for your post.  Running LMH is so cool and hot!!:love:

 

Cannot believe only 3 episodes are left!!!:bawling: What should we do? We are gonna miss LMH so much. Im so glad he has become active on social media. 

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

@syntyche  I miss City Hunter! I should watch it after TKEM ends. :D  Thank you for your post.  Running LMH is so cool and hot!!:love:

 

Cannot believe only 3 episodes are left!!!:bawling: What should we do? We are gonna miss LMH so much. Im so glad he has become active on social media. 

 

Actually the mystery of the savior is not successful because LMH in City Hunter is so impressive and classic, so many people around the world could recognize who the savior was at the first sight.  :P:lol:

 

 

0067OxYlly1gfba5z0sozj31jk2qstzu.jpg

 

006UQ8nvly1gfbcdecedrg30p00f94qt.gif

 

cr. Logo

 

  • Like 7
  • Awesome 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 1ouise said:

LMH in episode 13 of TKEM:

 

 

1 ouise, thanks for sharing these captures from EP13. This EP is good. I hope it will carry on.... :blush:

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

May Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

May 31, 2020
by E. Cha

 

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

 

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from April 30 to May 30.

 

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

  1. Kim Hee Ae
  2. Han So Hee
  3. Park Hae Joon
  4. Jo Jung Suk
  5. Yoo Yeon Seok
  6. Lee Min Ho
  7. Jeon Mi Do
  8. Jung Kyung Ho
  9. Kim Go Eun
  10. Park Hae Jin

 

(skipped unrelated....)

 

credit : soompi news

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 4:31 AM, CarolynH said:

I've read a number of similar comments.  I think we are seeing different looks to LMH.  A lot of people also think he's overrated.  I think the opposite, that he's underrated.  People think he's just a pretty face.  Well, he is, but he actually is a very good actor who works very hard at his craft.  


I came across an article recently about the 2015 Blue Dragon awards. LMH had just filmed Gangnam. Receiving a most popular actor award the host actually asked 

him “You’re so handsome and some say your performance tends to be veiled due to your good looks” and asked him if he had “any secrets to conquering such perceptions” Min ho  who had ( in my opinion) just given one of the best performances  of his life in Gangnam replied “no” and that he still needed to work on his acting and was trying hard to perform better.

It was very unfair and I’m sure must have upset him inside but of course he remained totally professional and polite.

 

  • Like 12
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200601

 

Lee Min-ho, who devoted himself to "The King" for eight months from the harsh winter to the warm spring, shines with his acting fighting spirit as the drama heads to climax.

 

In the SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," which aired on the 30th, Lee Min-ho, who played the role of Emperor Lee Gon of the Korean Empire, is causing "the Emperor's Disease" with his performance mixed with his character. He mesmerizes viewers with his mature emotional performance with sincerity, together with acting craftsmanship on horseback riding, swordsmanship, and skillful handling of firearms.

 

In particular, the 13th episode of the show last week was the best. Lee Min-ho led the show by completing the ending of the all-time "great twist" with his relentless performance. Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho), realized that the man who saved him 25 years ago was his present self. Tension further amplified as he drops unconscious due to Luna (Kim Go-eun)'s poison.

 

From the moment he faced the great truth of his life to the process of losing consciousness, viewers praised Lee Min-ho's delicate and dense acting fighting spirit that lasted for about four minutes. His silent stare at Luna, who pretends to be Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), casts a chill of tension, and the shock and confusion of realizing the identity of his savior 25 years ago by a reflection of himself in the mirror, sent heart rates soaring. And Lee Min-ho's soulful performance on the floor, groaning in pain, culminated with his words, "this was how it was completed."

 

The ending scene of the 13th episode was a thrilling catharsis, coupled with scenes from the night of treason in the first episode. In the last scene where the man's face hidden in the mask was revealed, Lee Min-ho's intense eyes doubled the thrill of the revelation. Right after the show, comments poured in - "Lee Min Ho's ending shock, goosebumps." "Lee Min Ho's face is turning red, and it feels like he drank poison. "It's the best of all time," "I can't imagine anyone playing the emperor other than Lee Min-ho," and "the emperor's force is the real one." In the end, Lee Min-ho's revelation, in which everything was a double-track from the beginning, has become a driving force that cannot be missed until the end.

 

Lee Min-ho is leading the immersion of the emperor Lee Gon himself until the end. He is shaking the hearts of women all over the world, giving off his "Born-to-Be-Emperor" charm with his gentle yet bold charisma, as well as his elegant visuals. Above all, Lee Min-ho's eyes and voice, which are deeper than before, are doubling the affection of the parallel world romance, drawing many people into the emperor. It gives us a glimpse of the actor's meticulous internal and external analysis for his concentration on the character itself. Episode 14 of SBS 'The King' will air at 10 p.m. on Friday, June 5 (Fri.)

 

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202006011025126796429_1

 

***************************************************************

 

0004668906_001_20200601085907788.jpg?typ

 

Domino's Pizza announced on the 1st of June that it will release its new product "Shrimp Chili Crab Pizza" in the summer of the 3rd.


The "Shrimp Chili Crab Pizza" is topped with whole shrimp mixed with sweet chili crab, oriental sauce, and squid cooked in horseradish sauce.

 

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=421&aid=0004668906

 

 

  • Like 10
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, syntyche said:

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200601

 

Lee Min-ho, who devoted himself to "The King" for eight months from the harsh winter to the warm spring, shines with his acting fighting spirit as the drama heads to climax.

 

In the SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," which aired on the 30th, Lee Min-ho, who played the role of Emperor Lee Gon of the Korean Empire, is causing "the Emperor's Disease" with his performance mixed with his character. He mesmerizes viewers with his mature emotional performance with sincerity, together with acting craftsmanship on horseback riding, swordsmanship, and skillful handling of firearms.

 

In particular, the 13th episode of the show last week was the best. Lee Min-ho led the show by completing the ending of the all-time "great twist" with his relentless performance. Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho), realized that the man who saved him 25 years ago was his present self. Tension further amplified as he drops unconscious due to Luna (Kim Go-eun)'s poison.

 

From the moment he faced the great truth of his life to the process of losing consciousness, viewers praised Lee Min-ho's delicate and dense acting fighting spirit that lasted for about four minutes. His silent stare at Luna, who pretends to be Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), casts a chill of tension, and the shock and confusion of realizing the identity of his savior 25 years ago by a reflection of himself in the mirror, sent heart rates soaring. And Lee Min-ho's soulful performance on the floor, groaning in pain, culminated with his words, "this was how it was completed."

 

The ending scene of the 13th episode was a thrilling catharsis, coupled with scenes from the night of treason in the first episode. In the last scene where the man's face hidden in the mask was revealed, Lee Min-ho's intense eyes doubled the thrill of the revelation. Right after the show, comments poured in - "Lee Min Ho's ending shock, goosebumps." "Lee Min Ho's face is turning red, and it feels like he drank poison. "It's the best of all time," "I can't imagine anyone playing the emperor other than Lee Min-ho," and "the emperor's force is the real one." In the end, Lee Min-ho's revelation, in which everything was a double-track from the beginning, has become a driving force that cannot be missed until the end.

 

Lee Min-ho is leading the immersion of the emperor Lee Gon himself until the end. He is shaking the hearts of women all over the world, giving off his "Born-to-Be-Emperor" charm with his gentle yet bold charisma, as well as his elegant visuals. Above all, Lee Min-ho's eyes and voice, which are deeper than before, are doubling the affection of the parallel world romance, drawing many people into the emperor. It gives us a glimpse of the actor's meticulous internal and external analysis for his concentration on the character itself. Episode 14 of SBS 'The King' will air at 10 p.m. on Friday, June 5 (Fri.)

 

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202006011025126796429_1

 

***************************************************************

 

0004668906_001_20200601085907788.jpg?typ

 

Domino's Pizza announced on the 1st of June that it will release its new product "Shrimp Chili Crab Pizza" in the summer of the 3rd.


The "Shrimp Chili Crab Pizza" is topped with whole shrimp mixed with sweet chili crab, oriental sauce, and squid cooked in horseradish sauce.

 

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=421&aid=0004668906

 

 

 

 

 In the last scene where the man's face hidden in the mask was revealed, Lee Min-ho's intense eyes doubled the thrill of the revelation. Right after the show, comments poured in - "Lee Min Ho's ending shock, goosebumps." "

For those who have watched City Hunter, will know how his eyes makes the kill :love:

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...