Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Do we have this in the US or only SK? :D

Found it!  There's one near where I live!  The owner confirmed BBQ chicken sponsered CLOY and the King.  They also sell ddeok bokki and kimchi fried rice.  I wish they had a smaller potion of ddeok bokki although I can probably buy a smaller portion at the korean market.  I may also found the Alley with the drink in another neighboring city

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Just now, CarolynH said:

Found it!  There's one near where I live!  The owner confirmed BBQ chicken sponsered CLOY and the King.  They also sell ddeok bokki and kimchi fried rice.  I wish they had a smaller potion of ddeok bokki although I can probably buy a smaller portion at the korean market.  I may also found the Alley with the drink in another neighboring city

CarolynH, so, at least you could taste what LMH is endorsing, huh? Thanks for the info that this resto sponsored CLOY because what I know is not the BBQ Chicken but it was BBQ Olive chicken. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, kiklaminHo said:

i suddenly want to eat pizza ....but I dont like domino. :bawling:

kiklaminHo, ohh...........really? It's not on my top list but I find Domino's Pizza fine. In fact, I didn't expect to like the mayo in the American bacon pizza but it worked. I guess you don't like it since it's not crunchy & pizza is just so classic? Well, each of us has her/his personal preference, though. I'm a pizza-lover. :blush:

• Like 5

On 6/3/2020 at 12:11 AM, leeminhosny said:

leeminhosny, thanks for sharing this. I can see draped chairs here so, there must be a wedding scene???? Is he really giving us a spoiler? Well, wait & see...........This is the real LMH – the carefree one! Love it! :blush:

*** Gentle Monster sunglasses is a Korean brand although there are stores worldwide now in the United States, Hong Kong, Singapore, and China. It's highly unique in terms of design and highly limited variety. All the acetate frames are made in China and all the metal ones are made in Korea. They are designed to be genderless. (These sunglasses worn by LMH are both Gentle Monster brand) :lol:

"The King: Eternal Monarch" Sunglasses Of Lee MinHo, Kim GoEun & Jung EunChae

the-king-eternal-monarch-sunglasses-680x

All the characters of the popular K-Drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" have great fashion and nice accessories. You will have noticed that they all wearing pretty sunglasses, we've looked more into it.

In the drama, they used different brands but mostly MASKA and GENTLE MONSTER. We've compiled a little list of some of the sunglasses from GENTLE MONSTER seen in the "The King: Eternal Monarch".

1- Lee MinHo - Bling 02 - Episode 3 - 260 USD

lee_minho_ep3_sunglasses-780.png

lee_minho_ep3_sunglasses2-780.png

gentle_monster_bling_2-780.png

2- Lee MinHo - JACKBYE 01 - Episode 9 - 249 USD

• Like 4

White Horse in TWICE's 'MORE & MORE' MV Revealed to Be Maximus: Lee Minho's Horse in 'The King: Eternal Monarch'

large_09bc017b84846468aa03d1f1586c589be3

It's the same horse that we've seen in 'The King: Eternal Monarch.' 

On June 1st, TWICE released the music video for their latest title track 'MORE & MORE.' In the MV, we can see various animals in the magical forest. Among all, one scene-stealer is the white horse. It's revealed to be Maximus! 

1591148615744-1591148615744.png

If you still don't know who Maximus is, he is the one who's featured as Lee Minho's horse in SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch.' 

1591148565126-0.jpg

One rep from JYP Entertainment has confirmed that the horse is Maximus and revealed that they have agreed to feature him thanks to his ethereal image which suit the concept of the magical forest in the MV. 

Watch again TWICE's 'MORE & MORE' MV below and spot Maximus' appearance starting from the 2:10 mark!

• Like 8

Did Lee Min Ho Give a Glimpse Into Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul Wedding in The King: Eternal Monarch?

Lee Min Ho's Instagram pictures from the sets of The King: Eternal Monarch surely provide an important clue to the future of Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul in the drama

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=500

Lee Min Ho shared three pictures from the sets of The King: Eternal Monarch on his Instagram account that looked like a scene from a royal wedding. The images show Lee Min Ho goofing around the set where chairs are set for some grand event.

The King: Eternal Monarch has completed 13 episodes and the next episode will be aired on June 5. Shooting of the drama was completed on May 28 with three more episodes left to air. The only information available so far is that the last scene included the two protagonists Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun who act as Emperor Lee Gon and detective Jung Tae Eul, respectively.

All Set For The Wedding?

With the plot reaching its climax as Lee Gon is poisoned in episode 13, intense scenes between the protagonists and antagonist Lee Lim are expected. Previous episodes showed growing intimacy between Lee Gon and Tae Eul, giving a hint that the two are all set to take the next step of getting married.

But as they exist in parallel worlds, either of them will have to leave their world to get married to the other. This makes the choice difficult for both Lee Gon and Tae Eul. But the pictures shared by Lee Min Ho have made fans speculate that wedding is surely on the cards as one can also spot two chairs (that look like royal seating) behind Min Ho.

The Mystery of Manpashikjeok

With three episodes left, there are many questions to be answered in the drama including the fate of Lee Gon and Tae Eul. The trailer of episode 14 showed Lee Gon running towards Tae Eul as time stops. Thus, Lee Gon is sure to wake up from his unconscious state.

But the existence of the parallel world is still a mystery. Fans are also waiting for an answer to the mystery behind Manpashikjeok and if Lee Gon succeeds in getting it from villain Lee Lim.

Even if Lee Gon gets his hands on Manpashikjeok, what will happen to Tae Eul if that leads to the closure of the gate to the parallel world? It looks like Lee Min Ho's pictures give a hint that it will surely end well for Lee Gon and Tae Eul.

The last episode of the drama will air on June 12. After The King: Eternal Monarch, Ji Chang Wook and Kim Yoo Jung starrer Backstreet Rookie will air on SBS at 10 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.

credit : ibtimes.sg

https://www.ibtimes.sg/did-lee-min-ho-give-glimpse-into-lee-gon-jung-tae-eul-wedding-king-eternal-monarch-46229

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho is now the #1 Most Followed Korean Actor on Instagram!

He gained over 2 million new followers since "The King" aired.  :glasses: 

gROCobK.png

EZpTiEsUwAA0Ssx?format=png&name=small

LMH twt and MYM IG update

Minomi emoticon putting on Lee Gon costume?!
On June 5, #Minomi emoticon will be released on Kakao Talk! We hope you love the awesome minomi emoticon. You can take it tomorrow at 10:30(KST) on Kakao emoticon shop.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

I'm not sure why it bothers me but it does. 

Does anyone here know how to contribute/edit to wikipedia? I dont like that LMH pictures on his wikipedia page are so low resolution and really old. Like who chose those pictures? Can we have some recent high resolution up there? is it possible to spruce up his wikipedia pictures? :blush:

• Like 8

Blinking acting :wub:

Are his eyes not so pretty? He has the most gorgeous eyes.

Lmh is superb at emoting through his eyes! 

I don’t know who needs to hear this but lmh was never just a pretty face! Sure he continues to improve and gets better and better at acting but he was always good! My friend started watching TKEM and she loves it. One of the things she said to me that irked me was, “I’ve never watched anything of lmh before because I’ve always thought maybe he was overhyped. But wow, he’s so good at acting!” <_< Of course he is! The problem with people is that they don’t even give him a chance! Here’s what people don’t understand, his popularity did not come without talent. There are plenty of handsome actors but why does he remain one of the top after so many years? It takes talent! Of course he’s a complete package too though: talents + looks + personality. That’s our boy! 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m loving that people are coming around like, “Have I been living under a rock because THIS GUY CAN ACT!” but I just think there are so many other projects of his that are worth acknowledging as well. I can proudly say I’m one whose always been here. :D 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

LMH twt and MYM IG update

Minomi emoticon has been released on Kakao Talk! You can have all the charms of minomi from it! Let's take a look!

EZtq4CNUYAABQ4J?format=jpg&name=900x900

Existing members, authenticate your membership until July 31, 2020!

http://leeminho.kr/us/main/index.php

EZtpgFDUEAAxCkf?format=jpg&name=small

Lee MinHo Becomes The Most Followed Korean Actor On Instagram

Lee MinHo became the most followed Korean actor on Instagram in the late afternoon of June 4 (Korean time).

The top Hallyu actor is acting in his first drama since his military discharge. "The King: Eternal Monarch" is popular all around the world and since the beginning of the drama a huge amount of fans have started to follow the actor on his Instagram @actorleeminho.

He currently has 15.9m followers (on June 5, 11 am KST) but the number keeps on increasing.

Lee_minho_instagram_followers-05062020-7

Before the start of the drama, back on Apr. 3, the actor had 12.6m followers. The drama is now almost reaching its end and he had gained 3.3m followers in 2-month time.

Spoiler

Previously the most followed Korean actor on Instagram was Lee JongSuk who is currently enlisted for his mandatory military service. The actor has currently 15.8m followers at @jongsuk0206.

Lee_jong_suk_instagram_followers-0506202

Congratulations Lee MinHo!

https://www.kpopmap.com/lee-minho-becomes-the-most-followed-korean-actor-on-instagram/

• Like 7

Lee MinHo Becomes The Most Followed Korean Actor On Instagram

Lee MinHo became the most followed Korean actor on Instagram in the late afternoon of June 4 (Korean time).

The top Hallyu actor is acting in his first drama since his military discharge. "The King: Eternal Monarch" is popular all around the world and since the beginning of the drama a huge amount of fans have started to follow the actor on his Instagram @actorleeminho.

He currently has 15.9m followers (on June 5, 11 am KST) but the number keeps on increasing.

Before the start of the drama, back on Apr. 3, the actor had 12.6m followers. The drama is now almost reaching its end and he had gained 3.3m followers in 2 months times.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2